PDA

View Full Version : Why the War on Terror is good for Hot Boaters!

Playbuoy
06-08-2006, 11:50 AM
Because killing high level terrorists reduces the cost of oil.
Off to buy more gas....see ya.

ryantparks
06-08-2006, 01:06 PM
I already heard that the price of a barrel of oil has already dropped to $70 per barrel just because he got wacked.
Im not into politics or what drives the cost of oil up and down but if this makes the cost go down at the pump then great. To bad they didnt get him sooner!

burtandnancy
06-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Yeah? Well oil dropped to $70.50/barrel today and my local gas station went up 3 cents across the board. How do you explain that?

Wakker
06-08-2006, 01:14 PM
Yeah? Well oil dropped to $70.50/barrel today and my local gas station went up 3 cents across the board. How do you explain that?Theres a lag time. The fuel your buying today, was bought weeks ago at whatever a barrel cost then (alot)

ryantparks
06-08-2006, 01:17 PM
I dont! Im just telling you what I heard. Keep your fingers crossed.

Robin Boyer
06-08-2006, 01:46 PM
I also herrd they knocked that Fool off! I am glad to see we have got another posisition closer to pulling out of that God awful place called the middle east! Its a bunch jews and Stupid Arabs!! All they know to do is say Rabble rabble and throw rocks!! Its so disapointing!

riverbound
06-08-2006, 01:57 PM
I also herrd they knocked that Fool off! I am glad to see we have got another posisition closer to pulling out of that God awful place called the middle east! Its a bunch jews and Stupid Arabs!! All they know to do is say Rabble rabble and throw rocks!! Its so disapointing!
You related to Hitler??? :rolleyes:

Froggystyle
06-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Congratulations... most racist post of the day.
What do we have for our winner... :notam:

Sleek-Jet
06-08-2006, 02:14 PM
Theres a lag time. The fuel your buying today, was bought weeks ago at whatever a barrel cost then (alot)
OK, so why does the price of gas go up almost instantly when oil prices rise??? :idea: :rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Congratulations... most racist post of the day.
What do we have for our winner... :notam:
how about a rabble rabble anyone have a rock I can borrow :) LOL!!

Kachina26
06-08-2006, 02:20 PM
OK, so why does the price of gas go up almost instantly when oil prices rise??? :idea: :rolleyes:
Dang, you beat me to it!

GRUNION
06-08-2006, 02:23 PM
WE should keep killing till the price is down to a dollar. :)

lalhc
06-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by Sleek-Jet
OK, so why does the price of gas go up almost instantly when oil prices rise???
It's called price gouging

Big Warlock
06-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Oil is the raw material in producing gas. It represents 33% of the total cost. If you understand that, then you understand that even though oil has tripled, prices of gas have not. Supply and demand is the real issue. Refineries are needed to continue with our economic expansion. Supply is barely hanging on to demand in today's economy. Our economy will crash without additional capacity (production.)
Can you say "inflation"? Can you say "higher interest rates"? Can you say "I will lose my job"?
Oh, don't forget the tax on fuel that you pay, $.47 per gallon or something like that?
Facts....just facts........ :crossx:

Sleek-Jet
06-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Oil is the raw material in producing gas. It represents 33% of the total cost. If you understand that, then you understand that even though oil has tripled, prices of gas have not. Supply and demand is the real issue. Refineries are needed to continue with our economic expansion. Supply is barely hanging on to demand in today's economy. Our economy will crash without additional capacity (production.)
Can you say "inflation"? Can you say "higher interest rates"? Can you say "I will lose my job"?
Oh, don't forget the tax on fuel that you pay, $.47 per gallon or something like that?
I know what goes into producing gasoline.... I just like the excuse on prices not falling when crude drops because the gas produced was refined with higher priced oil. :D
That argument falls apart if you flip it.
The real reason the price of gas is what it is... because we will pay that much for it. :idea:

MagicMtnDan
06-08-2006, 02:38 PM
It's not surprising that we go from the war on terror to hatred in a thread - that's SOP here on The Sandbar.
* Why does gas go up when oil prices go down? Because they can.
* I love it when people talk about oil prices and the oil industry likes it's a free market. Here's a hint: there's NOTHING FREE about the oil industry! It's NOT a free market. It might have been when there we over 100 companies involved but now there's only a handful of companies doing business in the US thanks to our government.
As for ignorant sons-of-bitches spouting hatred - STFU you moron :220v:

WaTchTheGelCoat
06-08-2006, 03:00 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/flicktitty/billy_nosense.jpg

WaTchTheGelCoat
06-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Chuck Norris says STFU!
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/695/cuckbitchslap6nv.gif

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2006, 03:12 PM
all racist's.. the line starts here. and ends here.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/71941.jpg

mike37
06-08-2006, 03:17 PM
That F in hilarious

F26
06-08-2006, 03:34 PM
damn the bad luck!

Wakker
06-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Oil prices go up immediately simply because the oil companies can. There simply milking it for all its worth. The oil companies' theory is, when it goes down, we still have to liquidate previous, more expensive fuel at these high prices before we follow, so as to avoid losing money, yet when oil prices rise, they hurry to jack up pump costs because they "foresee" higher costs to themselves coming. Selfish way of operating, but its pretty obvious they aren't ethical in anyway, and no one is going to stop them from operating the way they do now.
It would be nice if they would drop gas from 3.39/gal to 2.39/gal overnight, but thats pretty unrealistic expectations.
The jew comment guy... suck my balls, fawkin' douchebag.

lilrick
06-08-2006, 06:46 PM
why are people so sensitive?? get over it! Let people speak their mind . :D

roostwear
06-08-2006, 06:47 PM
More oil company rhetoric. Don't call propaganda "facts"...... that may have worked last year, but not now.

Biglue
06-08-2006, 06:59 PM
On top of that he has offended me. I have tinkered with the idea of becoming Jewish as I really dig their lil swimming caps.
ROTFLMAO..........if that isn't sig line quote worthy I don't know what is.