PDA

View Full Version : Houseboat

ratso
06-08-2006, 12:12 PM
I am purchasing a houseboat tomorrow. It's an outboard, has a generator, ac, fridge, and basically all the comforts of home. I didn't really notice any houseboats when I was at Havasu a couple of years ago, so this might not be the proper place to ask this question, but do you think it would be okay to put on back of the boat "NO FAT CHICKS" :idea: :jawdrop: :D

Jyruiz
06-08-2006, 12:14 PM
I am purchasing a houseboat tomorrow. It's an outboard, has a generator, ac, fridge, and basically all the comforts of home. I didn't really notice any houseboats when I was at Havasu a couple of years ago, so this might not be the proper place to ask this question, but do you think it would be okay to put on back of the boat "NO FAT CHICKS" :idea: :jawdrop: :D
No, fat chicks need love too. :)

Sleek-Jet
06-08-2006, 12:15 PM
I've heard that fat chicks will do damn near anything... "Game on" I say... :idea: :idea: :rollside: :D

lakewake
06-08-2006, 12:15 PM
Hey Ratso,No help from me on the name but I was curious..are you still in Waco,Tx and are you going to put your house boat in Havi?

a catered life
06-08-2006, 12:16 PM
to be honest what if you invite a friend and his girlfriend or wife is a little overweight...that might put you in a weird position....but maybe you dont give a puck

91nordic29
06-08-2006, 12:22 PM
i guess that would be okay. most of those young chickadees you will have on board wont be bright enough to figure out that it is rude.... :rolleyes: :D ;)

ratso
06-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Hey Ratso,No help from me on the name but I was curious..are you still in Waco,Tx and are you going to put your house boat in Havi?
...yeah, still in Waco (no Davidian Jokes) :boxingguy :D I'd like to move to Havasu but I'm afraid there might be a "hit" out on me. :D
Honestly though, I've been wanting to make the move but my businesses keep me tied here at the moment. :cry:
...good one 91Nordic. :rollside: :)

91nordic29
06-08-2006, 12:31 PM
...yeah, still in Waco (no Davidian Jokes) :boxingguy :D I'd like to move to Havasu but I'm afraid there might be a "hit" out on me. :D
Honestly though, I've been wanting to make the move but my businesses keep me tied here at the moment. :cry:
there wont be a hit out on ya, ratso. i have always liked you on the boards and this is really the first time i ever even had a sideways thought in your direction.
i think we (us girls) would love to see the young chick magnet playboy in person! :rollside:

THEPISTONHEAD
06-08-2006, 12:34 PM
Go for it..................I do like the other one too.....Fat chicks need love too!!!!

lakewake
06-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Just interested. My Mom was a distributor for Paul Meyers' Success Motivational Institute years ago.They are in Waco. She took along on some of those Rah Rah conventions.

ratso
06-08-2006, 12:45 PM
there wont be a hit out on ya, ratso. i have always liked you on the boards and this is really the first time i ever even had a sideways thought in your direction.
i think we (us girls) would love to see the young chick magnet playboy in person! :rollside:
I met mr and mrs restless, flying vees, mr and mrs Kilrtoy briefly, and a few others. My son and I came out a couple years ago and drug my Stryker to Havasu. Thinking about storing a boat there just to be able to fly out and visit sometime. Had to cut the trip short the other time because someone I was "seeing" at the time went in the hospital. These boards are all in fun and I think the world of a lot of you that I never even met except for on here... and I get a kick out of some of your posts... especially when your feathers are ruffled... kinda turns me on... :D

ratso
06-08-2006, 12:54 PM
Just interested. My Mom was a distributor for Paul Meyers' Success Motivational Institute years ago.They are in Waco. She took along on some of those Rah Rah conventions.
Yeah, SMI... I never knew much about them but knew a couple of people years back that worked there. Your mom still around Waco, or did she move away like everyone else wants to do???

phebus
06-08-2006, 12:56 PM
No, don't be a quitter.
"No fat chicks until after darkness" will keep you in the game :rollside:

2Driver
06-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Wasn't that saying sort of worn out in the 80's along with "he who dies with the most toys wins"? :rolleyes:
Eventually you may invite a new friend to go out on your boat and tell them they can bring a significant other. When he shows up and his wife is, well lets just say donut friendly, you'll have egg on your face all day. Dope!

MKEELINE
06-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Are you putting the houseboat on Waco Lake? My family,and I, lived in Waco for about 3 years back in the late 70'S. We lived right by the lake in an area called Windmill Hill. I spent alot of time on and around that lake. We really liked Waco, the best part was Bob Lilly being our next door neighbor. There's nothing better than being a 7 year old kid with a Dallas Cowboys legend as your neighbor.
As for the sign, maybe you should make more than one and just change them according to the situation. No fat chicks, no crazy chicks, no spitters and so on.

ratso
06-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Wasn't that saying sort of worn out in the 80's along with "he who dies with the most toys wins"? :rolleyes:
Eventually you may invite a new friend to go out on your boat and tell them they can bring a significant other. When he shows up and his wife is, well lets just say donut friendly, you'll have egg on your face all day. Dope!
I guess I can make exceptions for friends. :D
I have a buddy of mine that weighs in at 375, and knows probably every fat chick and Yo mommas so fat joke that's ever been told. Some people get offended by it, some roll with it. I have women all the time drop their jaw and say "I can't believe you just said that to me"... and then usually I get slapped. :D Of course we usually laugh about it at the end of the night... no hatin' here...

ratso
06-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Are you putting the houseboat on Waco Lake? My family,and I, lived in Waco for about 3 years back in the late 70'S. We lived right by the lake in an area called Windmill Hill. I spent alot of time on and around that lake. We really liked Waco, the best part was Bob Lilly being our next door neighbor. There's nothing better than being a 7 year old kid with a Dallas Cowboys legend as your neighbor.
As for the sign, maybe you should make more than one and just change them according to the situation. No fat chicks, no crazy chicks, no spitters and so on.
So you know Michelle and Bob Jr. :D
That was back when Valley Mills Drive was the place to be...
My parents went to church with them... that was one huge dude. We knew George Andrie too and George Jr... I didn't know if they were around the Lilly residence or not... All awesome people...

superdave013
06-08-2006, 01:22 PM
you should read that book Tommy Lee wrote. He did a section on the larger girls. After reading that it just might change your mind. And it's comming from a dude that was banging Pam Anderson.

ratso
06-08-2006, 01:29 PM
you should read that book Tommy Lee wrote. He did a section on the larger girls. After reading that it just might change your mind. And it's comming from a dude that was banging Pam Anderson.
Didn't Tommy Lee bang everything? :rolleyes:
I might just pick that up for some "insight", especially if he writes about banging Pamela Anderson. Didn't read the book but I did see the video. :idea: :D

Tom Brown
06-08-2006, 01:34 PM
Not when he was younger. That all started after he read the Ratso Autobiography.

lakewake
06-08-2006, 03:00 PM
Yeah, SMI... I never knew much about them but knew a couple of people years back that worked there. Your mom still around Waco, or did she move away like everyone else wants to do???
We lived in Glendale/Peoria Az area back then. Mom and Dad live in my sisters guest house in Buckeye,Az now.

ratso
06-08-2006, 03:04 PM
We lived in Glendale/Peoria Az area back then. Mom and Dad live in my sisters guest house in Buckeye,Az now.
Dangit... I want to move to Arizona too... :(

LaveyJet
06-08-2006, 04:00 PM
Save the Whales! Harpoon a Fat Chick!

MKEELINE
06-09-2006, 09:38 AM
So you know Michelle and Bob Jr. :D
That was back when Valley Mills Drive was the place to be...
My parents went to church with them... that was one huge dude. We knew George Andrie too and George Jr... I didn't know if they were around the Lilly residence or not... All awesome people...
We didn't see much of the kids from his first marriage. He had a son, Mark, from his then new wife,Anne.
We got to met George Andrie at an Octoberfest/Donkey softball event.

91nordic29
06-09-2006, 10:03 AM
Dangit... I want to move to Arizona too... :(
you can live in my guest house. maybe even "ruffle my feathers" once in awhile :p :jawdrop: :D

ratso
06-09-2006, 10:05 AM
you can live in my guest house. maybe even "ruffle my feathers" once in awhile :p :jawdrop: :D
...are you talking like me being :idea: :D a kept man?

91nordic29
06-09-2006, 10:41 AM
no, more like , boy toy, LOL!!! :rollside:

ratso
06-09-2006, 10:47 AM
no, more like , boy toy, LOL!!! :rollside:
OMG! LMAO!!! :crossx: :D

91nordic29
06-09-2006, 11:04 AM
teee heee heee! :)

superdave013
06-09-2006, 12:13 PM
I might just pick that up for some "insight", especially if he writes about banging Pamela Anderson. Didn't read the book but I did see the video. :idea: :D
he has his own book out now. But the book that Motley did called The dirt really lives up to it's name. If you are only going to read one that's the one. The other one is not bad but nothing like the dirt.

ratso
06-09-2006, 12:14 PM
I'm gonna have to get that one...