PDA

View Full Version : So I went Driving with Crazy Russian I mean Literally!

Robin Boyer
06-08-2006, 05:03 PM
You guys, today I was awoken at 8:30 this morning and I answer the door to see my Driving instructor! The first thing I notice is his very strong Accent!! This fool is strait up russian kinda bigger and a little older! He was the hardest person to talk and listen to... I couldent make out what he was saying alot of the time.
So this was your first time right... .Well the first thing we did was hit the free way with alot people coming to the left side.... I was like allright lets do it! I looked over my shoulder and got in the lane... This guy was just really weird though.. He kept trippen about my hands... Like He wanted me to hold in 2 hand way and it was really uncomfortable.... So he was trippen on that and then I pulled behind a car he would like start hitting the brake on his side... I was like bro I do how to stop behind somone dont trip "In my mind""" But yea so we drove around for 2 hours probally....
I hope tomarrow somone esle picks me up like an American that will let me drive over to the Yamaha dealership let me pick up a tube! Then maybe Drive out to martinez! That would be sick!
Weird day you guys~!

riverbound
06-08-2006, 05:05 PM
With grammar like that.... I would be trippin too :rolleyes:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-08-2006, 05:06 PM
LMAO!!:D

Robin Boyer
06-08-2006, 05:08 PM
This Really Weird!
As I was driving he kept saying "Good Baby, Good Baby, Good Baby" Hella weird?? I think he was a little crazy!

Robin Boyer
06-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Dude lay off on the bein the Critic I read it just fine and I see it as a fine post please give a brother a break! Its called the younger Generation! We still make sense good sense that is!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-08-2006, 05:11 PM
This Really Weird!
As I was driving he kept saying "Good Baby, Good Baby, Good Baby" Hella weird?? I think he was a little crazy!
This IS really weird or it was really weird. Looks like you need to get a little schooling before you try for that career!:)

Biglue
06-08-2006, 05:14 PM
This Really Weird!
I hope both your hands were on the steering wheel. :crossx:

Not So Fast
06-08-2006, 05:15 PM
What was that?? :confused: Every post seems a little off????????? How old are you? No offense OK, just wondering. NSF

Biglue
06-08-2006, 05:16 PM
What was that?? :confused: Every post seems a little off????????? How old are you? No offense OK, just wondering. NSF
Think he said he was 16.

Kachina26
06-08-2006, 05:17 PM
I bet Boris was a juiced up on Vodka, you know how "those" people are. http://gprime.net/board/images/smilies/drunk.gif
I also herrd they knocked that Fool off! I am glad to see we have got another posisition closer to pulling out of that God awful place called the middle east! Its a bunch jews and Stupid Arabs!! All they know to do is say Rabble rabble and throw rocks!! Its so disapointing!

h2oski2fast
06-08-2006, 05:17 PM
Dude lay off on the bein the Critic I read it just fine and I see it as a fine post please give a brother a break! Its called the younger Generation! We still make sense good sense that is!
Great, this is what the new generation consists of? Poor grammar and justification of it. Lazy ass kids. Put down the XBox and go to school.

Kachina26
06-08-2006, 05:20 PM
Great, this is what the new generation consists of? Poor grammar and justification of it. Lazy ass kids. Put down the XBox and go to school.
That's good siggy material there man. Don't stop him, who knows what he'll come up with next :D

riverbound
06-08-2006, 05:21 PM
Duuuuuude.... chill out bro. I was like yo....and he was like uh huh. and we both were like hella cruisin' in the whip while all the fly honeys were strollin. I dont need schoo' I gots me a GED. :rolleyes:

riverbound
06-08-2006, 05:22 PM
Fine post??....c'mon. tell me you are joking.
Its called being a dumbass...not the "younger generation" Let me guess....your a wigger too.

bordsmnj
06-08-2006, 05:24 PM
don't trip yo. y'know wha i sayin'

riverbound
06-08-2006, 05:27 PM
don't trip yo. y'know wha i sayin'
Fo shizzy my nizzy.

Robin Boyer
06-08-2006, 05:30 PM
I have a habit of forgetting to put in words on the Internet... That does not happen when I am writing a letter or something... Yes I know its a habit to break!

Ziggy
06-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Robin, it seems you need to listen and do as your instructor tells you rather than think you know it already.....That is why you're taking driving "lessons", right?
Keep both damn hands on the wheel, not slouched in the seat with one hand on the wheel peeking thru the gap of the dash and steering wheel and your hat on sideways.
"good baby"

Robin Boyer
06-08-2006, 05:36 PM
Its called being a dumbass...not the "younger generation" Let me guess....your a wigger too.
Not at all Sir, I see alot of stuff now days being 16 and all... So yea its diffetent being a kid now days.. Also Sorry for my posts.. Iam Allways typen fast and i make the mistake of missing a word or so here and there....

h2oski2fast
06-08-2006, 05:36 PM
F.U.N. that's mighty funny coming from you! :) :) :)

riverbound
06-08-2006, 05:38 PM
F.U.N. that's mighty funny coming from you! :) :) :)
FUW :crossx:

h2oski2fast
06-08-2006, 05:40 PM
Robin, it seems you need to listen and do as your instructor tells you rather than think you know it already.....That is why you're taking driving "lessons", right?
Keep both damn hands on the wheel, not slouched in the seat with one hand on the wheel peeking thru the gap of the dash and steering wheel and your hat on sideways.
"good baby"
Ziggy, I'm sure this is what you really meant:
Hands at 10 and 2, and lose the "gangsta lean"

barbigrl
06-08-2006, 05:41 PM
This Really Weird!
By using the word "hella" you are DEFINITLY from the bay area!!!

riverbound
06-08-2006, 05:41 PM
no...not the gangsta lean :( how will he ever drive with out it??

Not So Fast
06-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Think he said he was 16.
Nothing wrong with that, just have a little trouble following some of the thoughts. He's (male right?) brave for adventuring on here if you ask me, the boards can be pretty ruthless :rolleyes: NSF

Ziggy
06-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Fo shizzle :p .......man I could have saved a lot of typing and proofreading time :D I hate leaving out words from my brain on the internet ;)

riverbound
06-08-2006, 05:43 PM
By using the word "hella" you are DEFINITLY from the bay area!!!
STFU..... IE trash.
and just because yo can take the girl out of the hood....dont mean you cant take the hood out of the girl ;)

barbigrl
06-08-2006, 05:43 PM
This is exacly what I was thinking.....the future of this country is Focked!!

HavasuSelect
06-08-2006, 05:44 PM
I bet Boris was a juiced up on Vodka, you know how "those" people are. http://gprime.net/board/images/smilies/drunk.gif
I love how you have his quote as your signature. Thats classic!

barbigrl
06-08-2006, 05:45 PM
STFU..... IE trash.
and just because yo can take the girl out of the hood....dont mean you cant take the hood out of the girl ;)
EXCUSE ME???? I don't recall ever living in the hood....oh and where is your old house???? A BLOCK FROM MINE!! STHU!!!! :rolleyes:

h2oski2fast
06-08-2006, 05:45 PM
This is exacly what I was thinking.....the future of this country is Focked!!
If that's what you were thinking, well, I'm changing my thoughts.

riverbound
06-08-2006, 05:47 PM
EXCUSE ME???? I don't recall ever living in the hood....oh and where is your old house???? A BLOCK FROM MINE!! STHU!!!! :rolleyes:
werent you a raider fan????...case closed, hood rat ;)

barbigrl
06-08-2006, 05:47 PM
werent you a raider fan????...case closed, hood rat ;)
Nope....eagles fan!!

Biglue
06-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Nothing wrong with that, just have a little trouble following some of the thoughts. He's (male right?) brave for adventuring on here if you ask me, the boards can be pretty ruthless :rolleyes: NSF
No nothing wrong at all. However I do see the sharks already checking how thick his skin is. :D

riverbound
06-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Nope....eagles fan!!
I said WERE ;)

Robin Boyer
06-08-2006, 05:55 PM
Go Raiders! Also About the Word "hella" It only comes from the bay! REPRESENT! I know your guy's generation was much more better and respectiful and I might seem dumb on here for the way I type I dont think dumb at all... I know whats you guys... you just dont know! I see the problems of this country and what not.... I believe i am a good American Just as you alll are I am sure!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-08-2006, 05:56 PM
No nothing wrong at all. However I do see the sharks already checking how thick his skin is. :D
He's probably crying about how "ALL THOSE OLD PEOPLE ON ***boat ARE PICKING ON ME"! FYI tear drops on the keyboard will F it up!!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Go Raiders! Also About the Word "hella" It only comes from the bay! REPRESENT! I know your guy's generation was much more better and respectiful and I might seem dumb on here for the way I type I dont think dumb at all... I know whats you guys... you just dont know! I see the problems of this country and what not.... I believe i am a good American Just as you alll are I am sure!
You completely lost me on that one!:rolleyes:

h2oski2fast
06-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Please stop! I'm laughing so hard I'm going to fall off my chair! :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

riverbound
06-08-2006, 06:01 PM
This is gonna start some $hit...but I think we need one of these to read your posts ;)
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14373&stc=1

Jordy
06-08-2006, 06:01 PM
http://c3p0.sas.upenn.edu/albertm/images/ownd/english_mofo.gif

Biglue
06-08-2006, 06:03 PM
He's probably crying about how "ALL THOSE OLD PEOPLE ON ***boat ARE PICKING ON ME"! FYI tear drops on the keyboard will F it up!!
We'll just have Hoolign offer his keyboard cleaning expertise. LMAO.

TRUMP TIGHT
06-08-2006, 06:07 PM
We'll just have Hoolign offer his keyboard cleaning expertise. LMAO.
Then he would have more missing letters and words when he post! Its hard enough to understand him now!:rollside:

MagicMtnDan
06-08-2006, 06:10 PM
Can't we get this ignorant racist underage POS off these forums? In this online forum that is usually over-the-line, this punk ass is way over the line and needs to be gone (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117668)

Jordy
06-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Can't we get this ignorant racist underage POS off these forums? In this online forum that is usually over-the-line, this punk ass is way over the line and needs to be gone (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117668)
Wow, this kid is making friends all over the place today. :D :D :D

Biglue
06-08-2006, 06:16 PM
Damnnnnn. I was thinking he was worthy of an opportunity. Some way wrong shit to say.
He even comes close to mouthing off about the Mexicans, I'll throw him out myslef. :)

Jordy
06-08-2006, 06:16 PM
Yo foo' what chu mean my hat be crookt' and chit??? You lyn foo... :D :D :D
http://myspace-075.vo.llnwd.net/00766/57/08/766198075_l.jpg

riverbound
06-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Damnnnnn. I was thinking he was worthy of an opportunity. Some way wrong shit to say.
He even comes close to mouthing off about the Mexicans, I'll throw him out myslef. :)
F-in Beaners :crossx:

Jordy
06-08-2006, 06:19 PM
"Myslef??" What you don't have spell check on that Mexican keyboard of yours???? :D :D :D
Oh, and he covered the Mexican remarks in yesterdays thread about how to get rich and get a big boat and nice truck. Try and keep up here. :D :D :D
Wow I see alot of you are managers and big posistions on different company's and what not... I am coming from a brocken home and I am now starting to think about my future.. I dont want to be living in poverty! I feel like i should a chance just as any mexican or any other person in the country should.... I wanna have a family and have the toys and start liven the life!!
What do you suggest everyone that I do in high school and afterwards to get to the spot you are being able to take a nice boat out to the lake or river and have the best time of your life!!
Maybe he'll come mow lawns for ya Lue. :D :D :D

Biglue
06-08-2006, 06:19 PM
F-in Beaners :crossx:
If it's one thing I hate more than jew/harab hater it's a half breed. :crossx:

riverbound
06-08-2006, 06:21 PM
What about a jew/arab hating half breed?? :p

Jordy
And I dislike illiterate beaners. What the hell is a "harab???" :D :D :D

barbigrl
I'm hella dumber for having read this thread.
OMG.....LMAO!!!!! That was great!!!

Biglue
06-08-2006, 06:23 PM
"Myslef??" What you don't have spell check on that Mexican keyboard of yours???? :D :D :D
Dammit......this grasshopper is spreading the grammar flu in here. One more reason to boot him. :crossx:
Maybe he'll come mow lawns for ya Lue. :D :D :D
I doubt he posses the ability. You know these kids are all about sitting behind a desk and making six figures while only working part time. :crossx:

Jordy
06-08-2006, 06:24 PM
I ain't letting no white kid mow my lawn. I want it done right. :D
Look at his hat and the way he types. He's not white, at least I hope he's not. We don't want him. :D :D :D
http://c3p0.sas.upenn.edu/albertm/images/ownd/dumber.jpg

Biglue
06-08-2006, 06:24 PM
And I dislike illiterate beaners. What the hell is a "harab???" :D :D :D
That's a joke focker. I think that originated in the bay area. REPRESENT!!!!!!!! :crossx:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-08-2006, 06:25 PM
Why is it ok for a person on here to talk sh!t about a certain boat or company but not about a race? It is all ignorant prejudice! He is young and may not be fully aware of the power of words. You cant tell me that anyone of you has not made a biased comment based on race, obesity, style, color, size, brand, company, gender or any number of bullsh!t things we as imperfect beings choose to mock or pick at!!!

Biglue
06-08-2006, 06:27 PM
Why is it ok for a person on here to talk sh!t about a certain boat or company but not about a race? It is all ignorant prejudice! He is young and may not be fully aware of the power of words. You cant tell me that anyone of you has not made a biased comment based on race, obesity, style, color, size, brand, company, gender or any number of bullsh!t things we as imperfect beings choose to mock or pick at!!!
Yeah but he's a newb. :crossx:

Jordy
06-08-2006, 06:27 PM
You cant tell me that anyone of you has not made a biased comment based on race, obesity, style, color, size, brand, company, gender or any number of bullsh!t things we as imperfect beings choose to mock or pick at!!!
STFU with your Emo touchy can't we all get along bullshit!!!! The trick is hating everyone equally. That way you're not a racist/bigot. :D :D :D

riverbound
06-08-2006, 06:28 PM
Here is a picture of his pet cat.
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14374&stc=1

Biglue
06-08-2006, 06:29 PM
Uh, boats don't have feelings. Please tell me you're not comparing racism to bashing a Commander. Please.
AND what's wrong with Commanders? :220v: :mad: :crossx: :D

Biglue
06-08-2006, 06:30 PM
ROTFLMAO.......I just realized that there is a black cat hanging in the background in that picture.

riverbound
06-08-2006, 06:31 PM
AND what's wrong with Commanders? :220v: :mad: :crossx: :D
Not a thing if you like shitty boats ;)

Jordy
06-08-2006, 06:33 PM
ROTFLMAO.......I just realized that there is a black cat hanging in the background in that picture.
Wow, nothing slips past you huh??? :D :D :D
Why would a mixed breed cat (like 460) hang a darkie cat?? Seems to me that a white cat should be doing the hanging for that picture to be correct as a grey cat is half black and half white. What are your thoughts on that Robin??? :D :D :D

Biglue
06-08-2006, 06:33 PM
Not a thing if you like shitty boats ;)
Hey man, it could be worse.............it could be Evinrude powered. :crossx:

Biglue
06-08-2006, 06:34 PM
I eventually get it all............Rome wasn't built in a day ya know. :D

riverbound
06-08-2006, 06:36 PM
Why would a mixed breed cat (like 460) hang a darkie cat?? Seems to me that a white cat should be doing the hanging for that picture to be correct as a grey cat is half black and half white. What are your thoughts on that Robin??? :D :D :D
Well...half breeds are neutral. and can hate on any race that they chose ;)

Jordy
06-08-2006, 06:36 PM
I eventually get it all
Did you get to the 460 comment yet??? :D :D :D

Kachina26
06-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Oh God, I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying . That was Hella funny!
Hella is a Bay area thing? Wow, and it took 20 years to get up there? I know we were saying that when I was Hella young.

riverbound
06-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Hey man, it could be worse.............it could be Evinrude powered. :crossx:
or have the rare standout reverse tribal graphics.....oh wait, nevermind ;)

Biglue
06-08-2006, 06:38 PM
Did you get to the 460 comment yet??? :D :D :D
I'm not touching that one. LMAO..........Dont be surprised if you "earn" a Nike imprint on your chest. :D

Jordy
06-08-2006, 06:39 PM
I'm not touching that one. LMAO..........Dont be surprised if you "earn" a Nike imprint on your chest. :D
That'd get me feeling hella good and I'll just keep on dancing... :D :D :D
Besides, you and I both know he can't kick that high, so what's he going to do, take off his shoe and hit me with it??? :D :D :D

riverbound
06-08-2006, 06:39 PM
I thought 396 was the "foot planter" :rollside:

Biglue
06-08-2006, 06:40 PM
or have the rare standout reverse tribal graphics.....oh wait, nevermind ;)
NO NO NO!!!!!!!!! You have it all wrong. It's supposed to look fast coming off the trailer. :crossx:

HavasuSelect
06-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Hands down most entertaining thread of the day. It was "hella" funny. For those if you who haven't seen it yet.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendId=8948889&setonlinenow=1&Mytoken=CF117B64-9241-4D6F-B5EAF3C550798A78416167562

TRUMP TIGHT
06-08-2006, 06:41 PM
STFU with your Emo touchy can't we all get along bullshit!!!! The trick is hating everyone equally. That way you're not a racist/bigot. :D :D :D
You are 100% right on with that! Blacks are too loud and annoying, Mexicans cant ever get my order right, Jews dont let the good movies get made, Asians slow me down on my daily drive, and Whites close down the sand bar and half the desert for INDANGERED TERTTLES!!:rollside:;)

Jordy
NO NO NO!!!!!!!!! You have it all wrong. It's supposed to look fast coming off the trailer. :crossx:
You want it to look fast in reverse and RB has it all wrong??? :idea:
You need to get that thing down to Louie and pronto. Nothing says fast like a fat necked surfing robot alien outrunning a fighter plane. :D :D :D

riverbound
LMFAO :D

Jordy
06-08-2006, 06:44 PM
You are 100% right on with that! Blacks are too loud and annoying, Mexicans cant ever get my order right, Jews dont let the good movies get made, Asians slow me down on my daily drive, and Whites close down the sand bar and half the desert for INDANGERED TERTTLES!!:rollside:;)
What about the Indians (feathers, not dots, but what about the dot Indians??)??? I hear they like to dine on "endangered turtle" soup in the back room of their casinos. Fockers!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

Biglue
06-08-2006, 06:47 PM
You want it to look fast in reverse and RB has it all wrong??? :idea:
You need to get that thing down to Louie and pronto. Nothing says fast like a fat necked surfing robot alien outrunning a fighter plane. :D :D :D
Nothing says East LA gang member mural like Kachina graphics huh? :crossx:

Jordy
06-08-2006, 06:48 PM
Nothing says East LA gang member mural like Kachina graphics huh? :crossx:
Hey Lue, stop hating. :D :D :D

TRUMP TIGHT
06-08-2006, 06:50 PM
What about the Indians (feathers, not dots, but what about the dot Indians??)??? I hear they like to dine on "endangered turtle" soup in the back room of their casinos. Fockers!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :D
Ya, and the Feather Fockers take all my dam money!! Oh and the dots wipe their ass with their hand!:D

Biglue
06-08-2006, 06:50 PM
Speaking of Dot Indians..........what are the hardest worker type Indians????
Push button and pullstring. :D
Gotta throw some other ethnic jokes so, I'm not portrayed a racist. :crossx:

Biglue
06-08-2006, 06:53 PM
Ya, and the Feather Fockers take all my dam money!!
Through welfare and med-cal and live tax free.......first the Indians now the illegals. :rolleyes: :crossx:
Oh and the dots wipe their ass with their hand!:D
Note to self,
Never shake hands with an Indian. :D

Robin Boyer
06-08-2006, 09:00 PM
I believe you are correct.. Sorry for letting a few mistakes take you guy's this far... Some guy posted my View more pics... I dont know but he thought it was funny?

Jordy
06-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Sorry for letting a few mistakes take you guy's this far...
Are you kidding, this was the best thread of the night!!!! :D :D :D

HavasuSelect
06-08-2006, 09:21 PM
I believe you are correct.. Sorry for letting a few mistakes take you guy's this far... Some guy posted my View more pics... I dont know but he thought it was funny?
I posted your pics, I thought it was funny, just like the way you thought it was funny to make fun of different races.

Tom Brown
06-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Dude I did not make fun nay race nor Did I attend to.
Look, there's no room for racists around here. Go sell your Nazi party propaganda somewhere else. :mad:

Jordy
06-08-2006, 09:32 PM
Look, there's no room for racists around here. Go sell your Nazi party propaganda somewhere else. :mad:
Great, now you've gone and done it... :notam:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14377&stc=1
Nice job Robin. :crossx: :mad: :argue: :220v:

Tom Brown
06-08-2006, 09:38 PM
Do monkeys like vodka and cigarettes?

Ziggy
06-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Do monkeys like vodka and cigarettes?
The ones that dance around the binkie-bonkie music boxes do :p

Tom Brown
06-08-2006, 09:51 PM
You guys, today I was awoken at 8:30 this morning and I answer the door to see my Driving instructor! The first thing I notice is his very strong Accent!! This fool is strait up russian kinda bigger and a little older!
Tomorrow, your instruction will probably be done by two italians. The lesson will involve driving around to local businesses and then waiting while they go in and return with bags full of money.

Tom Brown
06-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Dammit......this grasshopper is spreading the grammar flu in here. One more reason to boot him. :crossx:
He's no JLNorthrop but he seems cool to me. :cool:

Rexone
06-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Yeah we sure as hella wouldn't want to let anyone stay around dat posted over da line chit or bent forum rules now would we. :rollside:
Rexone just shaking his head. :)

Jordy
06-08-2006, 10:01 PM
Yeah we sure as hella wouldn't want to let anyone stay around dat posted over da line chit or bent forum rules now would we. :rollside:
Rexone just shaking his head. :)
Now dat be some fockin' funny ess chit right dere mang!!!! :D :D :D
Hey Pot, yeah dis be yo' brudda Kettle... :D :D :D

Tom Brown
06-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Soon it will be time to introduce Robin to a little thing we locals like to call, "bench racing".

Jordy
06-08-2006, 10:08 PM
Soon it will be time to introduce Robin to a little thing we locals like to call, "bench racing".
I bet he and Kim would get along great. Would be a great thread too as nobody would have any fockin' idea what was going on in it. :D :D :D

Tom Brown
06-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Drunkenstein and Juniorstein.

Tom Brown
06-08-2006, 10:18 PM
Where did Robin go?
I've had Ra Ra Rasputine on repeat for the last 20 minutes but he seems to have gone to bed for the night. :(

TRUMP TIGHT
06-08-2006, 10:34 PM
Where did Robin go?
I've had Ra Ra Rasputine on repeat for the last 20 minutes but he seems to have gone to bed for the night. :(
Past his bed time! He needs to go to school tommorrow and NOT LEARN A DAM THING!!:rolleyes:

Kachina26
06-09-2006, 08:19 AM
Dude I did not make fun nay race nor Did I attend to.. I was stating what happend today and my impression of this single person...Simple is that huh fellas?
I think the word you were searching for is 'intend'. Seriously, before you click on submit reply, read what you wrote, out loud. See if it make sense, then perhaps, correct it, then post it. If you are already doing this, then pay more attention in your English classes. Simple as that. :D
Oh yeah, you did poke some fun (if you can call it that) at a race and a religion in your Arab and Jew rabble rabble post :rolleyes:

Biglue
06-09-2006, 09:04 AM
Dude I did not make fun nay race nor Did I attend to.. I was stating what happend today and my impression of this single person...Simple is that huh fellas?
I'm beginning to think this cat is a long lost son of Hanson. :)

Kachina26
06-09-2006, 05:57 PM
This is a 5 star thread. LMAO!!!
:D :D :D
Yuppers, it's hella cool. You could even say it's boss!

Not So Fast
06-09-2006, 06:34 PM
I've been reading this since the beginning and I gotta say this, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO TODAYS YOUTH, can he be this dense or is it all a hoax :idea: NSF

deltarat
06-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Hey you are in the Sandbar, these guys are ruthless and they will hand you your ass every chance they get. Take it with stride, and understand that tey do this to everyone. It is actually(sp) quit funny if you read it with an open mind.

anchorman
06-09-2006, 08:41 PM
All I have to say is WOW!
This is Hella funny!
B :)

Robin Boyer
06-09-2006, 11:26 PM
you guys are a great bunch of people! Very Funny at that!