PDA

View Full Version : I can't beleave I pay these ppl salary...

YeLLowBoaT
06-08-2006, 08:26 PM
So I am working on the boat out front, when a very nasty fight breaks out across the street and down alittle.( this place has had probs for years) Lots of screeming. then some 1 pulls out a pipe and starts beating on the other guy. I see this from my door way ( on the way to call 911) I get inside grab the phone and my 870 and start walking out side the door.
"hello 911, whats your emergancy" " some 1 at this address is getting beat up with a pipe." "ok, help is on the way... whats your name, addy, yadda yadda..." " None of your neibors are reporting this fight."" we can't do anything until its been reported by more then one person" " Hell lady they are all out front dailing as we speak." "look lady I am going over there right now with my shot gun to stop this fight, I am in fear for the life of the guy who is now on the ground." "don't do that sir" Right then some 1 else come runing out of the house and pulls the guy off other, just enuff to get in his car and peel out. The attacker gets in a truck and chases after him. I tell this to the operator. " so the prob has been resloved sir, there is no reason for us to send some one out" "No it hasn't," "the fight stoped sir" "yes" "then there is no reason to send any1" "What the hell do you mean there is no reason to send some 1" "I want to speak to your supervisor" " your holding up the line sir, you must get off." " I tell you what you get me in touch with your super visor Or I will call the local news station..." I am still on hold with the supervisor... Been 20 mins and the cops have yet to shown up...Funny how she was not going to let me talk to her supervisor til I told them I was going to call the local news station...
I mean wtf, You can't come break up a fight unless 2 ppl report it... wtf.
I am so going to rip the supervizor a new a$$ hole...

Tom Brown
06-08-2006, 08:29 PM
You should throw a block party. ...... loosen everyone up. :cool:

Boat Loan Guy
06-08-2006, 08:31 PM
so did you ever get to talk with a supervisor?

YeLLowBoaT
06-08-2006, 08:45 PM
Well that was a waste of time to talk with the supervisor... looks like I am going to make a few more call in the morning... This type of shit is exactly whats killing CA.

Tom Brown
06-08-2006, 08:48 PM
"Hello police, a citizen is in desperate need of help."
"There was a 9 billion dollar budget surplus this year. Thank you for calling."

MRSDRMCAT
06-08-2006, 08:48 PM
That is CRAZY........she is a embarrasment to the profession. When I started reading the thread I was thinking oh great here we go.....but that is so scary that someone like that could be answering 911. Sounds like one of those training tapes that they play in school of "WHAT NOT TO DO". Make sure you speak with her supervisor.

Kilrtoy
06-08-2006, 08:49 PM
where is fair oaks, By Sac

YeLLowBoaT
06-08-2006, 08:54 PM
yeah
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?city=Sacramento&state=CA

vmjtc3
06-08-2006, 09:04 PM
There was a show on tv a while back about a lady that got shot twice. She called 911 and the dumb a s s b i t c h that answered the call say where where you shot. She says once in the head and once (i cant remember where she said). Dumb ass on the phone then says well if you were realy shot in the head you could not be calling 911. Then she hangs up on her.
Lady call's back again same dumb ass hangs up again. She finaly calls her son in another state he calls 911 in his state they call the state mom is in then they finaly decide to send help. :yuk:

RitcheyRch
06-09-2006, 04:25 AM
LE should have definitely shown up. Will be interesting to see what becomes of this. Hopefully the guy getting beat up is ok.

GHT
06-09-2006, 04:59 AM
What a bunch of sh!t!! You would think they would respond and should... BUT, I really wonder how many times they responded to calls simular to this and they turn out to be false?? This is why they have the two caller policy. Just think, with all the dumb asses out there, How much time do you think has been wasted (and people going with out help) because of "Crank Calls"?
Just another point of view.

NOTALENT
06-09-2006, 05:17 AM
Wow...that sucks....and were paying there salary?? Fock someones life is at stake and they need to wait for a 2nd witness to call in....?? What if there is only one person around and that is you....dude getting assulted ends up dying because they need a 2nd person to call in....Just doesnt sound right.

mike37
06-09-2006, 05:18 AM
I would call the news and let them deal with the dumb bitch

framer1
06-09-2006, 05:43 AM
Wouldn't want waste time on an assault when you could be looking for drunk drivers.... That's where the money is :220v: Should have told lady the assaulter was drinking a beer and smoking a cig. That would have got intention.

STV_Keith
06-09-2006, 07:45 AM
You should have hung up right after you said you were going over there with your shotgun. They would have come running, looking for you mainly. :yuk:

Dave C
06-09-2006, 07:57 AM
HOLY SHIAT... thats G-D funny.
You not having lived here and "experienced" the news on a daily basis, but you still hit the nail right on the head. Just beautiful. :crossx:
Now please help me clean the coffee off my keyboard.
"Hello police, a citizen is in desperate need of help."
"There was a 9 billion dollar budget surplus this year. Thank you for calling."

Dave C
06-09-2006, 08:01 AM
so I guess by their logic, if you get murdered they can't respond unless two people witness it or two people see the dead body... or bank robery, etc. etc. What horseshiat....
you should call the mayor, chief or city council.
I mean wtf, You can't come break up a fight unless 2 ppl report it... wtf.
I am so going to rip the supervizor a new a$$ hole...

Biglue
06-09-2006, 09:14 AM
There is a story in the paper this week about a 5 year old that called 911 because his mother had collapsed. When the operator answered she asked the 5 yeear old kid a few questions and the kid aswered as best he could. The operator deemed it a crank call and hung up. The kids mother passed away as a result. That is some bullshit. I think these people should be held liable for something like this. In yellow boat's case, what if the guy in the truck hit someone trying to catch someone? The altercation was far from over.
I live a block from the Harbor FWY here in the south bay. I have called in a couple nasty accidents we have heard on the FWY. And we have never had to deal with any bullshit like it was mentioned on this thread. Both times the operator tells me to give him my contact info and they tell me help is on the way.

91nordic29
06-09-2006, 09:25 AM
so I guess by their logic, if you get murdered they can't respond unless two people witness it... or bank robery, etc. etc. What horseshiat....
you should call the mayor, chief or city council.
in texas, if two people see you kill someone, they will kill you back. :D :D :D

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
06-09-2006, 09:28 AM
lol....

John.
06-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Call Channel 3! I wanna see you on the news tonight.

Her454
06-09-2006, 11:00 AM
John, There is truck around the Roseville area with the same paint scheme/colors as in your Ultra - Im assuming since thats not the truck in your avatar its not yours? I will try and get a pic next time I see him, I've seen it twice now on Riverside and Cirby on my way home from work....

John.
06-09-2006, 11:26 AM
John, There is truck around the Roseville area with the same paint scheme/colors as in your Ultra - Im assuming since thats not the truck in your avatar its not yours? I will try and get a pic next time I see him, I've seen it twice now on Riverside and Cirby on my way home from work....
Cool! stop him and ask him where he got it done. i'd kind of like to get a paint scheme on the truck similar to the boat. I think it would look kind of cool...

Her454
06-09-2006, 11:34 AM
Cool! stop him and ask him where he got it done. i'd kind of like to get a paint scheme on the truck similar to the boat. I think it would look kind of cool...
Its damn close to what you have thats for sure..... when I first saw it I was looking for an Ultra sticker on the back LOL.......... I'll get what info I can for you.

ThongMagnet
06-09-2006, 12:44 PM
The Drinking will continue until the morale improves!

YeLLowBoaT
06-09-2006, 02:23 PM
Already did that... as well as the sherifts office, county bored of supervisors, my coucil men, congressman, the head of 911 for sac county, and the govanator.... This sould get intresting...

John.
06-09-2006, 03:44 PM
Already did that... as well as the sherifts office, county bored of supervisors, my coucil men, congressman, the head of 911 for sac county, and the govanator.... This sould get intresting...
My next door neighbors are RC PD (but work for hte sheriffs office). i'm going to try and remember to ask them if there really is some type of rule like this.

Wake Havasu
06-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Lie.
I heard several shots fired and what looks like a dead policeman on the street.
The govt lies to us daily.
Later you can say you did not have your glases on or some such nonsesne.

NorCal Gameshow
06-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Sac county sucks... I was at a mellow party in folsom. A neighbor complained.
Folsom P.D. sent two cars....
I'm moving to Folsom...

coolchange
06-09-2006, 05:17 PM
IN Santa Clarita if you call and say there is a stranger sittin in a car out front they'll roll 3 units in 2 minutes!

RitcheyRch
06-09-2006, 05:29 PM
A lot of truth to that. They rolled 3 units for my neighbors disturbing the peace last weekend.
IN Santa Clarita if you call and say there is a stranger sittin in a car out front they'll roll 3 units in 2 minutes!

acatitude
06-09-2006, 06:09 PM
John boy... you want your truck to look as bad as your boat???J/k :rolleyes:

BoaterX
06-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Next time, say "I'm going down there with my shotgun" then hangup and don't answer. Or just say one is laying on the ground and he's not moving, he might be dead. Then hangup. trust me, someone will be there as soon as the doughnut shop finished up their order.

HMF'er
06-12-2006, 10:42 AM
That's ridiculous and unbelievable. I would expect that response from RENO 911. You shure you didn't call Comedy Central?