PDA

View Full Version : Truely a TGIF

Havasu Luvr
06-09-2006, 07:12 AM
Today is a Great Day for the HL family as our youngest Soldier is coming home for a brief stay. PVT2 was released yesterday from a special asignment and his E-8 told him to go home early and enjoy the next 2 weeks. The airline was more then accomendating (sp?) with his ticket and he just texted me that he is at the airport waiting for his departure time...
HOOAH ! ! ! His next assignment is with the 10th Mt LI Aviation out of Ft Drum NY. There he will deploy to his already deployed unit assigned in the Mid East. I think we will make the best of this visit. It sure would be nice to have our other son come home from Ft Casey Korea....That would be the BEST family reunion :rollside:
Blessed Parents of 4 son's with 2 serving to protect our freedom "God Bless America"

IMPATIENT 1
06-09-2006, 07:16 AM
you should be very proud!!tell him we all appreciate what he does for us.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-09-2006, 07:18 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!!! :p Hugs and kisses to you, your son and your whole family! You have every reason to be proud. Thank your brave sons for me for my freedom!!
xoxox

MrsSigEpMock
06-09-2006, 07:25 AM
Hey Dave! Congrats, Hope he returns safely. I'm assuming we will not see you this weekend. In that case.... :crossx: We'll keep an eye on your stuff.
We look forward to meeting your son next weekend. Tell the Wifey we says "Hi". Congrats again, and tell your sons thank you from the Mock Family!See you soon. :rollside:
Carrie

Havasu Luvr
06-09-2006, 07:32 AM
Hey Dave! Congrats, Hope he returns safely. I'm assuming we will not see you this weekend. In that case.... :crossx: We'll keep an eye on your stuff.
We look forward to meeting your son next weekend. Tell the Wifey we says "Hi". Congrats again, and tell your sons thank you from the Mock Family!See you soon. :rollside:
Carrie
Thank you all and rest assured I will give him your "Thanks & Appreciation"
Carrie, we will definately be out Fathers Day weekend. Why dont you thank him your self...I think he would get a kick out of a thank you from you..make sure you give a big squeeze too. He's just like his dad, always thankful that any CUTE woman would hug him :boxed:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-09-2006, 07:33 AM
Great News. Please thank them both from all of us for protecting us all. God Bless America and our Troops. :p
Enjoy the time you will have. :)

MrsSigEpMock
06-09-2006, 07:41 AM
Carrie, we will definately be out Fathers Day weekend. Why dont you thank him your self...I think he would get a kick out of a thank you from you..make sure you give a big squeeze too. He's just like his dad, always thankful that any CUTE woman would hug him :boxed:
Will do!!! Tell him to wear his unifrom... :crossx: See ya Father's day. :p

WYRD
06-09-2006, 07:43 AM
Very cool Dave let him know we are proud of all he has and is doing for us!!!! :cool:

shockwavebd
06-09-2006, 08:11 AM
Glad to here dave give him a big hug from us...........if your out this weekend call we can hook up and I'll let you take the beast for a spin.............we'll be at the ultra regatta... :cool:

JetBoatRich
06-09-2006, 08:14 AM
It is a great Friday for you and your family :cool:
Enjoy the visit :cool:

Up 4 River
06-09-2006, 08:21 AM
Good stuff Dave! Enjoy the next couple of weeks :) Hopefully we'll see you and the better half more this summer than we did last year.
U4R

PlyaPlya22
06-09-2006, 08:27 AM
Today is a Great Day for the HL family as our youngest Soldier is coming home for a brief stay. PVT2 was released yesterday from a special asignment and his E-8 told him to go home early and enjoy the next 2 weeks. The airline was more then accomendating (sp?) with his ticket and he just texted me that he is at the airport waiting for his departure time...
HOOAH ! ! ! His next assignment is with the 10th Mt LI Aviation out of Ft Drum NY. There he will deploy to his already deployed unit assigned in the Mid East. I think we will make the best of this visit. It sure would be nice to have our other son come home from Ft Casey Korea....That would be the BEST family reunion :rollside:
Blessed Parents of 4 son's with 2 serving to protect our freedom "God Bless America"
Sounds great Dave. Send my best to the boys and tell them that I'm proud of them.

syke-o
06-09-2006, 08:29 AM
thats great news dave!! i hope he enjoys his brief time back, and tell him we all appreciate his hard work for us!!!

Vegas_Mike
06-11-2006, 05:08 AM
Dave it would be an honor for me to meet your sons. Every Militant soldier I see or meet I shake there hand and give them a hug with honor, and thank them for everything they have done to secure my freedom in America. Tell your sons thankyou and give them a hug from me, and let them know that they are always welcome in my home, because without them I might not have the home I have. Although I never served, I learned at an early age by working with Vets that most Americans do not understand how much we fight everyday to keep the freedom and luxuries that we have. I fly my flag high and proud knowing that our soldiers will return safely from wherever and instill in Americas mind that we will remain safe and be a free Country. THANKYOU!!!!

RitcheyRch
06-11-2006, 06:52 AM
Awesome news. Congrats and enjoy the time with him while he is home.

Red Horse
06-11-2006, 07:02 AM
Congrats on the homecoming. Coming home on leave rocks. :cool:

Warlockjer
06-11-2006, 07:42 AM
Our daughter just got out of the Air Force last week. We are so thankful she had a good enlistment. Still have a son in law in the Navy. I know how good it is to have them home!! :)

Procraftkev
06-11-2006, 08:12 AM
Dave That is good news,Enjoy all the time you can with him.We have alot of respect for the men an women that serve,without them this country wouldnt be what it is today.We will also be out at havasu for fathers day. I hope we get a chance to hang out with you guys,Its allways a fun time when were around your crew. Kev :cool:

Debbolas
06-11-2006, 08:21 AM
Congrats to you and your family!!
Please thank your solider for all he is doing for our country....WE really appreciate it and are thankful.
:D

DILLIGAF
06-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Glad to hear he is getting some R&R before heading out again. See, you have done some good things with your life HL :)

Havasu Luvr
06-11-2006, 02:54 PM
Thanks Peeps, so far we have been busy catching up on life. Looking forward to the next 11 days and tis coming weekend.