PDA

View Full Version : Universal National Service Act of 2006 (Introduced in House)

Freak
06-09-2006, 09:38 AM
Snuck this one in. :rollside:
Universal National Service Act of 2006 (Introduced in House)
HR 4752 IH
109th CONGRESS
2d Session
H. R. 4752
To provide for the common defense by requiring all persons in the United States, including women, between the ages of 18 and 42 to perform a period of military service or a period of civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, and for other purposes.
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
February 14, 2006
Mr. RANGEL introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Armed Services
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A BILL
To provide for the common defense by requiring all persons in the United States, including women, between the ages of 18 and 42 to perform a period of military service or a period of civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, and for other purposes.
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c109:1:./temp/~c109j4gvax::

ratso
06-09-2006, 09:54 AM
It's about time.
I want on Jenna Jameson on my "unit" :idea: :D

Dave C
06-09-2006, 09:54 AM
don't you know a political statement when you see one....
I see good ol chuck rangel is still beating that dead horse. :mad: He is like a broken record that you can't turn off.

Freak
06-09-2006, 09:58 AM
Yes I do. It's hard to convey that in words sometimes. I guess :rollside: didn't do the trick.

Dave C
06-09-2006, 10:03 AM
Got it. I guess when dealing with "nonsense" of this magnitude just a simple :rollside: wont do.
Next time may I suggest a little :) along with maybe some :yuk: and dont' forget some of :boxingguy also this :hammer2: ...
I couldn't find any throw-up smilies but those should do the trick.
;) ;)

Freak
06-09-2006, 10:24 AM
LOL...your right.