AZJD
06-09-2006, 11:42 AM
What a way to start my weekend................ :cry:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/vandalizedhoe015.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/vandalizedhoe004.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/vandalizedhoe001.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/vandalizedhoe009.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/vandalizedhoe012.jpg
So someone stole a backhoe from a customer of mine and relocated it to a water hole on a nearby ranch! (600 acre parcell)
As if that wasn't enough, they threw a couple of propane tanks on it and shot them, catching the machine on fire!
Everyone wonders why contractors charge so much.........INSURANCE AINT CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good weekend all!

schlepy
06-09-2006, 11:46 AM
those damn kids these days, that sucks.

lakewake
06-09-2006, 11:50 AM
You're supposed to dig the pool then add the water. :D

Keithb87
06-09-2006, 11:51 AM
Back when I was in High School...... @Wait a minute I don't want to incrimanate my self. Nevermind :)

Jordy
06-09-2006, 11:56 AM
You need to talk to superdave013. His dad is a television repairman and has the ultimate set of tools!!! :D :D :D

AZJD
06-09-2006, 12:00 PM
You need to talk to superdave013. His dad is a television repairman and has the ultimate set of tools!!! :D :D :D
We are going to yank it and I have already talked to Rob about buying it from it's new owner for parts. The engine and hydraulics are still good, aswell as boom and from rops.

Jordy
06-09-2006, 12:02 PM
We are going to yank it and I have already talked to Rob about buying it from it's new owner for parts. The engine and hydraulics are still good, aswell as boom and from rops.
I know, I just got off the phone with Rob, had to plan strategy for the weekend. Told him that the only stuff that really looks messed up on it is in the operator's area. Being waist deep in water saved alot of headaches. ;)

AZJD
06-09-2006, 12:06 PM
I know, I just got off the phone with Rob, had to plan strategy for the weekend. Told him that the only stuff that really looks messed up on it is in the operator's area. Being waist deep in water saved alot of headaches. ;)
Rob can really score on this machine if the insurance company will let the customer salvage title it!

Big Warlock
06-09-2006, 12:18 PM
Jeeeesh, let's act as if Rob never checks this friggin site!! LOL
I am on for both days at the lake. JD call me later and let me know what the plan is. Looking at 11:00am or so departures from my place in Moon Valley. Just closed on the new place in Peoria and have a third mortgage in Glendale. Bank loves me!! :crossx: :crossx:

Jordy
06-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Who??? Oh, you mean that guy who used to live in the streets and then moved over to the WEST SIDE!!!! :rolleyes: :cool: :crossx: :D

AZJD
06-09-2006, 12:29 PM
I am on for both days at the lake. JD call me later and let me know what the plan is. Looking at 11:00am or so departures from my place in Moon Valley. Just closed on the new place in Peoria and have a third mortgage in Glendale. Bank loves me!! :crossx: :crossx:
That will work. I am in for Sunday but not Saturday. We got plans we kinda have to stick too!
I have a crew of about 5 girls plus myself for Sunday, and if it gets to be too many for your boat and jordans boat I can always drag mine out!

Outnumbered
06-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Who??? Oh, you mean that guy who used to live in the streets and then moved over to the WEST SIDE!!!! :rolleyes: :cool: :crossx: :D
Ah don't start your shit. I thought you were over that East-West stuff. You know, on to bigger and better forms of harassment :D

Jordy
06-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Ah don't start your shit. I thought you were over that East-West stuff. You know, on to bigger and better forms of harassment :D
Hey now, I'm equal opportunity. I never forget my base harassment routine. Oh, and I just set a generator out in your neck of the woods, at 99th and Jomax. Hope it's still there as it's been a couple days. :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
06-09-2006, 12:35 PM
Who??? Oh, you mean that guy who used to live in the streets and then moved over to the WEST SIDE!!!! :rolleyes: :cool: :crossx: :DTHE AVENUES..........

Outnumbered
06-09-2006, 12:39 PM
Hey now, I'm equal opportunity. I never forget my base harassment routine. Oh, and I just set a generator out in your neck of the woods, at 99th and Jomax. Hope it's still there as it's been a couple days. :D :D :D
Hang on, let me do get a propane tank and the 7.62 we'll take care of that :D

AZJD
06-09-2006, 12:39 PM
Just don't send it to Apache Junction! (see above pictures) :)

460 jus getn it
06-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Just don't send it to Apache Junction! (see above pictures) :)
First mistake....................There are some ruthless okies out there........
Glad you guys got it back.

AZJD
06-09-2006, 12:46 PM
First mistake....................There are some ruthless okies out there........
Glad you guys got it back.
Its a total loss and the customer is responsible for it. We rent the equipment to contractors.

460 jus getn it
06-09-2006, 12:48 PM
Its a total loss and the customer is responsible for it. We rent the equipment to contractors.
Damn, bet he will make sure stuff is secure next time................................

2Driver
06-09-2006, 02:06 PM
Geez what a mess. Can you comeout on top with the contractors insurance? Loss of use etc.....

fourspeednup
06-09-2006, 02:20 PM
Sorry JD...had a few too many last night and the 9mm in the truck was a' callin. Had a couple tanks in the bed, and well ya know....... :crossx:
It's cool though right? I mean c'mon they can just get another one :rolleyes:

Froggystyle
06-09-2006, 02:29 PM
I have a crew of about 5 girls plus myself for Sunday, and if it gets to be too many for your boat and jordans boat I can always drag mine out!
:(

AZJD
06-09-2006, 02:57 PM
Geez what a mess. Can you comeout on top with the contractors insurance? Loss of use etc.....
We will be fine. His insurance will take care of it. We just sent him another machine the same day he called us about this one. The bummer is that we are slammed right now, and every machine we can get our hands on is a plus.....I only lose 20 or 30 bucks a month in commission for one machine, good thing they just sent me 10 more last week. :)

Jordy
06-09-2006, 04:42 PM
I mean c'mon they can just get another one :rolleyes:
Crunch all you want, they'll make more. :D :D :D

MagicMtnDan
06-09-2006, 04:45 PM
How'd you use that backhoe to dig that big hole when the controls are all messed up?
:D

AZJD
06-09-2006, 04:46 PM
Crunch all you want, they'll make more. :D :D :D
If you steel it, more will come......and newer!!!! :D :D

Burn Out
06-09-2006, 04:48 PM
R U sure the motor is good? Looks like the engine was running to get it in the water that far?
We rented one and the that same night it was stolen off our job site here in iowa. The guys had their own keys and just hopped on and drove it down the street at night!
Well the day after the insurance company finally paid up....3 months later...the backhoe was found abandoned in a farm field about 20 miles away! Nothing wrong at all!
:rolleyes:

Jordy
06-09-2006, 04:56 PM
R U sure the motor is good? Looks like the engine was running to get it in the water that far?
The air intake is up on top of the hood. About 2-3' out of the water. It's hard to hurt those little 4 cylinder Come-aparts they put in the Case equipment. Almost call them "rental proof." ;)

Kindsvater Flat
06-09-2006, 05:02 PM
I did this one all by myself a couple of weeks ago.
http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_tractor2.jpg

AZJD
06-09-2006, 06:04 PM
We rented one and the that same night it was stolen off our job site here in iowa. The guys had their own keys and just hopped on and drove it down the street at night!
Well the day after the insurance company finally paid up....3 months later...the backhoe was found abandoned in a farm field about 20 miles away! Nothing wrong at all!
:rolleyes:
I would say 80% of my drivable equipment never gets stolen, just relocated! We usually find them after a joy ride or someone barrows them to save a buck! Its the little easier stuff to get across the border they take.....like Jordans generators!

AZJD
06-09-2006, 06:05 PM
I did this one all by myself a couple of weeks ago.
http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_tractor2.jpg
Nice, but you forgot to set it on fire......come on keep up man!! :) :)

Kindsvater Flat
06-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Well this rental tractor was 2 hrs old when it burned to the ground. By the time we got there it was done.
http://www.glenncountyfire.org/tractor1.JPG