PDA

View Full Version : Our new tattoos!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-10-2006, 09:31 PM
My gilfriend Brenda. Still needs color. Our son initials at the top.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=107037&size=big&password=&sort=7&thecat=500
My left leg Delenquent
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=107034&password=&sort=7&thecat=500
My right leg Tendencies
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=107036&password=&sort=7&thecat=500
The tat i was going to get for my son is being sketched.

TRUMP TIGHT
06-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Well, i f'd that one up! Here they are

beaverretriever
06-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Awesome stuff. Its always weird to see new ink on your body even if you have current ones. Looks like pretty good work, where do you go?
Im fully sleeved on both arms, my back has 2 big pieces and Im ready to go again soon, its been a while. Tats are darn addictive, so be aware...LOL :rollside:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Awesome stuff. Its always weird to see new ink on your body even if you have current ones. Looks like pretty good work, where do you go?
Im fully sleeved on both arms, my back has 2 big pieces and Im ready to go again soon, its been a while. Tats are darn addictive, so be aware...LOL :rollside:
I have a buddy that works at hi fi tat in placientia but i actually had the owner Tim Sauter do it. I have a good size chest peice and a small arm peice on each arm. It was my girlfriends first! The mother f@cker used a 7 needle on me! Float like a butterfly sting like a mother f@ck! And yes very addictive i have more work to be done that is already paid for.

AltarGirl
06-10-2006, 11:40 PM
Very nice, I really like hers (yours is good too) :)

Jordy
06-10-2006, 11:53 PM
Tattoos are dumb. :notam:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Wow, jordy you totally enlightened me with that!:rolleyes:

Jordy
06-11-2006, 12:07 AM
Wow, jordy you totally enlightened me with that!:rolleyes:
You're welcome. :D :D :D

RiverRatMike
06-11-2006, 12:09 AM
:confused:

YeLLowBoaT
06-11-2006, 12:45 AM
I bet a tank of gas that in 10 years you will wish you did not get those....

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 12:46 AM
I bet a tank of gas that in 10 years you will wish you did not get those....
Its a bet!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 12:47 AM
You're welcome. :D :D :D
You are just the helping type i guess,:rolleyes:

BIG TIME
06-11-2006, 03:20 AM
aslong as your happy with them...but ill bet a tank a gas also... :)

DILLIGAF
06-11-2006, 04:32 AM
You know that song by Eminem "My Dad's Gone Crazy" well...this one is "My son's going crazy"
:)

Floored
06-11-2006, 04:52 AM
I've had 1 of my tats for 35 yrs and others for 15+ and never regret iy. want more

MagicMtnDan
06-11-2006, 05:59 AM
To each his/her own.
But having "delinquent tendencies" vertically down one's calfs strikes me as juvenile and crying out for attention. Oh wait, that's exactly the case. Never mind. :rolleyes:

Warlockjer
06-11-2006, 06:13 AM
Put me down for a tank of gas also. But I have to agree, To each his own :) :)

RitcheyRch
06-11-2006, 06:45 AM
Not much of a tat person myself but have to agree that some of them are interesting.

DILLIGAF
06-11-2006, 07:09 AM
To each his/her own.
But having "delinquent tendencies" vertically down one's calfs strikes me as juvenile and crying out for attention. Oh wait, that's exactly the case. Never mind. :rolleyes:
I told you that if you posted that Justin there would be some guys coming on here with their phsycobabble (sp?) and passing judgements.
MMD....I am not a tat guy either but he is 21 and can do this stuff if he wants as he is old enough. He will probably regret that one on his legs but whatever......

DILLIGAF
06-11-2006, 07:10 AM
You are just the helping type i guess,:rolleyes:
Jordy is about helping one delinquent at a time :)

dmontzsta
06-11-2006, 07:18 AM
I just think "Deliquent Tendencies" down the backs of your calves will look very cool when you are 65 years old walking around in your golf shorts. :D lol. :)

Flying Tiger
06-11-2006, 07:51 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11796trevs_board_Liquid_Force_009-med.jpg
Maynards, Doesn't it make him look much tougher?

mickeyfinn
06-11-2006, 07:54 AM
To each his/her own.
DING DING DING!!!
We have a winner!!!
I don't know about the rest of you, but if I am hiring someone who has juvenile things tattooed on their body I would be inclined to consider it a sign of poor decision making abilities. I would probably keep looking. At least they are not visible when dressed for an interview. May limit your chances for advancement though.

slink
06-11-2006, 08:04 AM
"Delinquent Tendencies", I think you just named your dad's boat :) :)

AZJD
06-11-2006, 08:05 AM
aslong as your happy with them...but ill bet a tank a gas also... :)
Thats why it was his decision to get them with no one elses input needed..........tell him they look nice and STFU! :rollside:

AZJD
06-11-2006, 08:07 AM
DING DING DING!!!
We have a winner!!!
I don't know about the rest of you, but if I am hiring someone who has juvenile things tattooed on their body I would be inclined to consider it a sign of poor decision making abilities. I would probably keep looking. At least they are not visible when dressed for an interview. May limit your chances for advancement though.
You can't see those tat's, they are on his calves!
I was just wondering if you strip search your employees?

Debbolas
06-11-2006, 08:23 AM
all I see are red x's
:(

maxwedge
06-11-2006, 09:33 AM
Why would he be unhappy with them in ten years? That's when all the free gas is going to start rolling in and they will start to pay for themselves over and over. :crossx:

BIG TIME
06-11-2006, 09:34 AM
Thats why it was his decision to get them with no one elses input needed..........tell him they look nice and STFU! :rollside:
well im not going to tell him they look nice....maybe you should of put it a better way...if you cant say anything good dont say anything at all....but thats not the question he asked when he said what do you think of the new tats.....the old skool mexican style writing on the back of the legs sayin"delinquent tendences"....come on,whats next spider webs around the elbow? :)

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 09:58 AM
Why would he be unhappy with them in ten years? That's when all the free gas is going to start rolling in and they will start to pay for themselves over and over. :crossx:
I will make sure in ten years my boat has a 90+ gal. tank!:idea:

You Te
06-11-2006, 10:49 AM
I cannot understand why someone would destroy their body with such garbage.
The art work looks good, but not on humans. To each his own. What next, Miss Tatto America.

mickeyfinn
06-11-2006, 10:53 AM
You can't see those tat's, they are on his calves!
I was just wondering if you strip search your employees?
I guess you may as well go ahead and get all the tats you want. Since you can't read you won't be getting a job anyway.....I acknowledged that at least they were not visible.

AZJD
06-11-2006, 10:54 AM
I cannot understand why someone would destroy their body with such garbage.
The art work looks good, but not on humans. To each his own. What next, Miss Tatto America.
I am not throwing stones about age, but we live in a different time now. Tattoo's are widely accepted in the work place and not viewed as gang related or prison time related.
BIG TIME come on,whats next spider webs around the elbow?
Today 10:33 AM
Tear drop is always nice...... :rollside:

AZJD
06-11-2006, 10:56 AM
I guess you may as well go ahead and get all the tats you want. Since you can't read you won't be getting a job anyway.....I acknowledged that at least they were not visible.
My point was more pointed tawards the fact that if you cant see them how were you going to discriminate............. :)
And my job at In n Out pays $9.75 per hour...... :) :)

mickeyfinn
06-11-2006, 11:00 AM
My point was more pointed tawards the fact that if you cant see them how were you going to discriminate............. :)
And my job at In n Out pays $9.75 per hour...... :) :)
Who said discriminating?.....Just recognizing what may be very poor decision making skills......9.75/hour! Beaners raking yards do better than that!....Just through that into stir the pot a little.

MagicMtnDan
06-11-2006, 11:02 AM
How about if I tell him what I think and you can "STFU" :D

Debbolas
There was an article in the paper this morning that stated....."Almost one in four Americans between the ages of 18 and 50 are tattooed." (24%)

ThongMagnet
I think Tattoo is very cool, especially with ice and a splash of Dr Pepper.

AZJD
Who said discriminating?.....Just recognizing what may be very poor decision making skills......9.75/hour! Beaners raking yards do better than that!....Just through that into stir the pot a little.
Hey listen you old un-tattoo'd bastard I would love to stay and play, but the boats hooked up and my girl is finally ready so gotta run....have a good one! :) :) :)

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 11:04 AM
DING DING DING!!!
We have a winner!!!
Well considering my father owns the company i work for and is pushing me to start sales i dont think it will be a problem.

AZJD
06-11-2006, 11:04 AM
How about if I tell him what I think and you can "STFU" :D
No body asked you! Do you have a tattoo or a boat?
Sorry I didn't mean that, jury pretend you didn't hear the question!

MagicMtnDan
06-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Tattoo's are widely accepted in the work place and not viewed as gang related or prison time related.
I don't know where you work but in my workplace (high technology sales), tattoos are NOT "widely accepted." In the business world if a group of people are vying for a career position and all of them are qualified and capable, the one with visible tattoos will be the first one that WON'T be hired.

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 11:06 AM
There was an article in the paper this morning that stated....."Almost one in four Americans between the ages of 18 and 50 are tattooed." (24%)
Sounds about right.

AZJD
06-11-2006, 11:07 AM
I don't know where you work but in my workplace (high technology sales), tattoos are NOT "widely accepted." In the business world if a group of people are vying for a career position and all of them are qualified and capable, the one with visible tattoos will be the first one that WON'T be hired.
Thats because geeks don't get tattoo's!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 11:09 AM
Good thing mine are not visible with pants and a short sleeve shirt. I dont think i would work at a place were i would wear shorts to work! Unless it was at the lake!:D

ThongMagnet
06-11-2006, 11:10 AM
I think your on to something :) :) :)

Jordy
06-11-2006, 11:14 AM
Now that's funny right there!!! :D :D :D

MagicMtnDan
06-11-2006, 11:41 AM
Yeah, that there if funny :D
I've never been mistaken for or called a "geek." :)

MBlaster
06-11-2006, 11:50 AM
In 10 years the gf will be gone, you will hate the leg tats, and the only delinquent will be your kid since dad will have you working your ass off to pay child support. :crossx:

CBadDad
06-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Tattoo's are widely accepted in the work place and not viewed as gang related or prison time related.
I don't know about that. Our PD has a policy that if you have tats on your arm or neck, they must be covered up. FD is working on something similar. Not to say that you want to be a cop or fireman, but it is a reflexion of what is considered exceptable in the workplace. Next it'll be the trash collectors and before you know it, it will spill over into the private sector. Something to think about.
Good thing mine are not visible with pants and a short sleeve shirt. I dont think i would work at a place were i would wear shorts to work! Unless it was at the lake!:D
Wouldn't that suck if you got turned bown as a Bikini inspector at the river 'cuz you had tats???

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 12:09 PM
In 10 years the gf will be gone, you will hate the leg tats, and the only delinquent will be your kid since dad will have you working your ass off to pay child support. :crossx:
:idea: Maybe that is why she will sign a pre-nup.:idea:

Froggystyle
06-11-2006, 12:14 PM
I dont think i would work at a place were i would wear shorts to work! Unless it was at the lake!:D
My employees don't seem to have a problem with it...
BTW... I kept someone out of an advancement position in sales because of a mohawk and a DGAF (Don't give a ****) tattoo on his arm.
Also BTW... I have a tattoo.

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 12:16 PM
Well if i built boats i dont think you would have a problem with my tats, would you?

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 12:17 PM
BTW... I kept someone out of an advancement position in sales because of a mohawk and a DGAF (Don't give a ****) tattoo on his arm.
Also BTW... I have a tattoo.
That makes since. I wouldnt want that presented to my customers either!

Froggystyle
06-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Well if i built boats i dont think you would have a problem with my tats, would you?
You wouldn't go to boat shows... I am 100% positive about that. Zero chance I am going to have someone represent my company to the public with "Delinquent Tendencies" on their legs... and our uniform is shorts. Our lead rigger and my lead infusion tech both work the shows with me on weekends and make quite a bit of extra cash doing commission sales.
Sorry. I am with the other guys on the tank of gas thing. To each his own, but it really hangs an antisocial mentality out there for the world to use to judge you and those you are representing.

Windy
06-11-2006, 12:18 PM
I don't know about that. Our PD has a policy that if you have tats on your arm or neck, they must be covered up. FD is working on something similar. Not to say that you want to be a cop or fireman, but it is a reflexion of what is considered exceptable in the workplace. Next it'll be the trash collectors and before you know it, it will spill over into the private sector. Something to think about.
Not to metion if he ever decided he wanted to serve in the military those tats on his legs could possibly keep him from serving.

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 12:21 PM
Not to metion if he ever decided he wanted to serve in the military those tats on his legs could possibly keep him from serving.
Actually, i cant serve even if i wanted too!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 12:22 PM
You wouldn't go to boat shows... I am 100% positive about that. Zero chance I am going to have someone represent my company to the public with "Delinquent Tendencies" on their legs... and our uniform is shorts. Our lead rigger and my lead infusion tech both work the shows with me on weekends and make quite a bit of extra cash doing commission sales.
Sorry. I am with the other guys on the tank of gas thing. To each his own, but it really hangs an antisocial mentality out there for the world to use to judge you and those you are representing.
Uh, how about long socks? I really want to sell boats, so how can we work this out?:D

DILLIGAF
06-11-2006, 01:12 PM
More phsycobabble.....
Don't you think your comments are harsh? Why do you have to get to that level and go after his son who is my grandson?

Howie Feltersnatch
06-11-2006, 01:19 PM
Good move putting "delinquent tendencies" on the back of your legs. Why don't you get "Law" & "Order" on your forearms so people will know who they're messing with?

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Wouldn't that suck if you got turned bown as a Bikini inspector at the river 'cuz you had tats???
That would f@cking blow!!!:cry:

Not So Fast
06-11-2006, 01:26 PM
Why hasn't Robin Boyer weighed in on this, I'd love his thoughts, I think :idea: NSF

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 01:27 PM
Good move putting "delinquent tendencies" on the back of your legs. Why don't you get "Law" & "Order" on your forearms so people will know who they're messing with?
Law & Order? DTP man DTP!!:D

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 01:28 PM
Why hasn't Robin Boyer weighed in on this, I'd love his thoughts, I think :idea: NSF
I think mmd scared him off!!

Mandelon
06-11-2006, 01:52 PM
http://www.realjanine.com/myspace/12.jpg

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 01:54 PM
More pics please!

OutCole'd
06-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Mandy, Deb looks hot in that pic.

Not So Fast
06-11-2006, 02:01 PM
HEY, THATS ROBIN :D :D NSF

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 02:02 PM
HEY, THATS ROBIN :D :D NSF
Check out his new thread! WTF!!:eek:

MBlaster
06-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Don't you think your comments are harsh? Why do you have to get to that level and go after his son who is my grandson?
Maybe...but since the boy has a pop with "deliquent tendencys" inked on his legs thats what he's going to be looking up to.
Hope you have "super role model" on your legs to balance it all out.
My old man would kick my ass.

Mandelon
06-11-2006, 02:08 PM
Maybe...but since the boy has a pop with "deliquent tendencys" inked on his legs thats what he's going to be looking up to.
A tattoo is yours forever, your legs, your arms......but others will be forming their own opinions......I'm thinking "Delinquent Tendencies" will go over really well with the moms in play group and preschool..... :p

blown dough
06-11-2006, 02:29 PM
I have my daughters name on my lower back and I love it. She is with me all day everywhere forever, I think meanings should have a lot to do with it. Plus, I can cover mine up with a my shirt if need be.

DILLIGAF
06-11-2006, 02:51 PM
Your Dad would kick your ass for a tat at age 21? WOW....Now, that is sad.

Debbolas
06-11-2006, 03:30 PM
:cry: I just feel so left out, I don't even know what the tattoos look like:(

MBlaster
06-11-2006, 05:06 PM
I think it's called being a Father. There is no expiration.

chub
06-11-2006, 05:28 PM
DING DING DING!!!
We have a winner!!!
And I would never hire someone from Buford "T" Jusice of the Law, Georgia either. WTF does having a tattoo have to do with your ability to perform your job. I fully believe my boss appreciates {sp} me showing up for work daily.
They called me enough on my weeks vacation! :mad:

chub
06-11-2006, 05:31 PM
well im not going to tell him they look nice....maybe you should of put it a better way...if you cant say anything good dont say anything at all....but thats not the question he asked when he said what do you think of the new tats.....the old skool mexican style writing on the back of the legs sayin"delinquent tendences"....come on,whats next spider webs around the elbow? :)
THAT'S OLDE ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 05:36 PM
I guess some fathers wont mind if their kids turn out open minded!!

SnoopJonnyJon
06-11-2006, 05:37 PM
I wouldn't worry so much about my dad kicking my ass as I would worry about my mom cry :) . In my entire extended family (out to 2nd cousins anyways) no one has any tattoos, and no piercings, other than a few of the girls with their ears done. And I would never date a girl with a tattoo, I've had to pull the plug over that before.
BUT, I do some useful applications for tattoos, that won't be embarrassing when you are in the old folks home. Instead of getting the standard *****-tag tattoo above the ass on girls, they could start getting instructions such as "wipe here" or "DANGER, INCONTINENT". You could properly label every orifice. And that would be something you could age into.
Another idea I had for tattoos had to do with guys that get their girlfriends name tattoo'd onto their arm and then when they break up, have to get it removed. I figured the easiest thing would be to just add another tattoo of Calvin pissing on the girl's name. That right there would be classy.

SnoopJonnyJon
06-11-2006, 05:39 PM
THAT'S OLDE ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!
OLDE ENGLISH that is also the font used on every mexican lowrider :rollside:

MBlaster
06-11-2006, 05:44 PM
WTF does having a tattoo have to do with your ability to perform your job.
The answer is...nothing.
One of my best friends got many tats in his party days. 15 years and a degree later he works for a investment bank. Unfortunatly he regrets most of the ink and can never wear short sleeves at work. Its a safe call to say that the visable ink won't exactly help you get to the top in the white collar world.

chub
06-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Agreed, but lets get the shiat straight. OLDE ENGLISH!!!!
They know whats cool. :p :p
BTW I have POO POO in OE on my right calf cause I'm a big turd! :crossx: :crossx:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Actually there are hundreds of variations of old english!!

chub
06-11-2006, 05:47 PM
The answer is...nothing.
One of my best friends got many tats in his party days. 15 years and a degree later he works for a investment bank. Unfortunatly he regrets most of the ink and can never wear short sleeves at work. Its a safe call to say that the visable ink won't exactly help you get to the top in the white collar world.
Understood, but "white collar life is not the life for me."
Do you know the punk rock song I just basterdized? I'm blue collar and love life! :boxed:

SnoopJonnyJon
06-11-2006, 05:51 PM
Actually there are hundreds of variations of old english!!
And just as many variations of lowriders.

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 05:52 PM
And just as many variations of lowriders.
And just as many variations as boats!

Warlockjer
06-11-2006, 05:55 PM
Dam, can you believe the response this thread is getting?????? :) :)

MBlaster
06-11-2006, 05:56 PM
The point is that where you are in life at 21 isn't where you will be at 45.
And plenty of dumb choices will be made along the way.
Some last forever.

YeLLowBoaT
06-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Do you know the punk rock song I just basterdized? I'm blue collar and love life! :boxed:
I am a general contractor. I will not hire any 1 with tattoos... Having a Tattoo or smoking = your app gets sh*t caned...

DILLIGAF
06-11-2006, 06:04 PM
You got to be kidding me. My Father was a life-long military man and kicked our ass on a regular basis growing up. To be 21 and have your Dad kick your ass sounds like a bigger problem than a friggin' tat. Parenting is much more than kicking a kids ass. There are other ways to handle things. My son knows I don't like the tat but to go kick his ass.....That is called controlling and dysfunctional. At 21 and being out of my parents house for three years if my Dad would have wanted to fight me physically over a tat I would have stood my ground because I was also taught to stand up for myself. Did your father EVER let you think for yourself and make mistakes?

chub
06-11-2006, 06:17 PM
I am a general contractor. I will not hire any 1 with tattoos... Having a Tattoo or smoking = your app gets sh*t caned...
Are you serious? Not hire me because of a tattoo? You're ripping yourself off of quality help. My title is Master Electrician, I've earned this thru college and 24 years of job time. Am I someone to be glanced over because of a tattoo? I serve a building in downtown LA and have a very good relationship with our clients. 5000 days of uptime is nothing to shake a stick at, my clients love me. My tats have nothing to do with it. It's my commitment to them and pride in my job! WAKE UP!

YeLLowBoaT
06-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Like it or not I had a very bad exp with a employee with a tat... that I never knew about, untill he took his shirt off...I will not have that happen again.

DILLIGAF
06-11-2006, 06:26 PM
Are you serious? Not hire me because of a tattoo? You're ripping yourself off of quality help. My title is Master Electrician, I've earned this thru college and 24 years of job time. Am I someone to be glanced over because of a tattoo? I serve a building in downtown LA and have a very good relationship with our clients. 5000 days of uptime is nothing to shake a stick at, my clients love me. My tats have nothing to do with it. It's my commitment to them and pride in my job! WAKE UP!
I am not here to defend tats but I totally agree with you. You got where you are by working hard and taking care of your clients. I don't have any tats and don't ever want one.
Not hiring somebody because of a hidden tat is very bad management. Symptom of a bigger problem. If the tats are visible that is a different situation as it could quite possibly offend a client/customer and cost the company money. Of course flip that and apply the exact opposite as there of course are many industries that having a tat visible would not hurt at all and may in fact help business.
Flexibility people.....

DILLIGAF
06-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Like it or not I had a very bad exp with a employee with a tat... that I never knew about, untill he took his shirt off...I will not have that happen again.
Were you traumitized? lol You are pre-judging people which of course is prejudice. I am really surprised to hear a general contractor talk like you are. Now, if you are aware of a tat, tell the employee that it is unacceptable for a customer to see it and they they go against your wishes I can see your point. That is not what you are saying though. You are just making a blanket statement with no validity to it.

MBlaster
06-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Flexibility people.....
Society will have its biases.
I guess there are tat that people think as art and tats that people think...what an idiot, or criminal (with all due respect).

DILLIGAF
06-11-2006, 06:35 PM
Society will have its biases.
I guess there are tat that people think as art and tats that people think...what an idiot, (with all due respect).
With all due respect in return...some opinions are also like that :)

SnoopJonnyJon
06-11-2006, 06:43 PM
The point is that where you are in life at 21 isn't where you will be at 45.
And plenty of dumb choices will be made along the way.
Some last forever.
I'm 23 and I am making many dumb choices. Like building a lowrider with lots of OLDE ENGLISH on it, and sinking a month's pay into a car stereo. And, while I was in college I would muck around with my appearance, growing weird facial hair and weird hair... not trying to be cool, but just getting a laugh because I would do anything anyone suggested. The thing is though, I could shave it all off, and in two weeks have a tidy buzz cut back and look presentable. But since I've been working as a professional, I've quit playing with that at all.

mickeyfinn
06-11-2006, 06:49 PM
I think the point is made before.....Tats are forever and a lot of people get them at a time in their life when they don't make decions they are proud of later in life. Some grow up.......some don't. If you have had bad experiences with people with tatoos, you tend not to hire them. If you are looking for someone to move up in an organization and possibly deal with customers, then you may skip over them. I know this is stereotyping,but catagorizing things and people has been one method of efficiently dealing with large numbers for years. You may miss out on a good one every now and then, but hopefully the majority of your decisions will befor the best. I personally think permanent marking your body is stupid, however it is only my opinion. When your actions, or appearance intentionally deviate from what the majority thinks of as normal, you subject ypurselfto others judgements and opiinons. You have a right to do what you want as long as you don't infringe on my rights.Just don't misinterpret those rights (as toomany people do), to imply that you shouldn't face the repercussions of others opinions.

MBlaster
06-11-2006, 06:51 PM
I have a friend and a extended family member who are tatoo artists.
I'm in the wrong business cause those guys are laughing all the way to the bank.

riverbound
06-11-2006, 07:01 PM
I have a friend that got a similar tat on his calves.....10 years later he realized the mistake he made and after Approx. $20k of removal they are almost gone. to think of what he could have done with the $$ :(
He has kept the other pieces he has (shoulders, back and chest) but all of those are easily covered with a T-shirt.
I have no tats and have nothing agianst them, even some of my BEST employees have many visible tats. but as an employer, it would be dificult to allow interaction with customers with the wording you got. luckily you can always wear Jeans and or pants to cover them and the customer would never be the wiser. ;)

BADBLOWN572
06-11-2006, 07:03 PM
Never been one to get any Tattoos, but some that I have seen are awesome! It is another form of art that I can respect. It is a personal decision for the individual and needs to be viewed as one.
I also am upper management at a large construction company. I would say that over 50% of our field technicians have Tattoos and probably 25% of our office staff/sales people. If I had discriminated against people with Tattoos when hiring, I would have eliminated A TON of very qualified applicants. Our dress code, for technicians, is long pants with short sleeve T-shirt. We do ask our technicians to have a long sleeved shirt in the truck just in case someone has a problem with their Tattoos, but out of several thousand jobs, I would guess that probably one or two people have objected (and those WERE inappropriate tattoos that the technician was instructed that they SHOULD cover them up).
The way that I look at it is if someone 1) can meet all of the job qualifications, and 2) can provide the customer service necessary, the tattoo will not be an issue. In todays world, tattoos are definitely more accepted and common. Maybe not in white collar job, but in blue collar. Give it time and it will be more common in white as well. If someone can get a good working relationship with the customers and the tattoo will not matter. I have yet to see a customer disqualify a company because of a representative's tattoo.
Ask yourself this question... If I was dying and the doctor had a visible tattoo, would you stop him from doing their job because he has some ink? Probably not. Also, after they saved your life, would you request another doctor because of the tattoo? If so, that right there is discrimination. :(

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 07:27 PM
Never been one to get any Tattoos, but some that I have seen are awesome! It is another form of art that I can respect. It is a personal decision for the individual and needs to be viewed as one.
I also am upper management at a large construction company. I would say that over 50% of our field technicians have Tattoos and probably 25% of our office staff/sales people. If I had discriminated against people with Tattoos when hiring, I would have eliminated A TON of very qualified applicants. Our dress code, for technicians, is long pants with short sleeve T-shirt. We do ask our technicians to have a long sleeved shirt in the truck just in case someone has a problem with their Tattoos, but out of several thousand jobs, I would guess that probably one or two people have objected (and those WERE inappropriate tattoos that the technician was instructed that they SHOULD cover them up).
The way that I look at it is if someone 1) can meet all of the job qualifications, and 2) can provide the customer service necessary, the tattoo will not be an issue. In todays world, tattoos are definitely more accepted and common. Maybe not in white collar job, but in blue collar. Give it time and it will be more common in white as well. If someone can get a good working relationship with the customers and the tattoo will not matter. I have yet to see a customer disqualify a company because of a representative's tattoo.
Ask yourself this question... If I was dying and the doctor had a visible tattoo, would you stop him from doing their job because he has some ink? Probably not. Also, after they saved your life, would you request another doctor because of the tattoo? If so, that right there is discrimination. :(
Very good post!!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 07:29 PM
I have a friend that got a similar tat on his calves.....10 years later he realized the mistake he made and after Approx. $20k of removal they are almost gone. to think of what he could have done with the $$ :(
He has kept the other pieces he has (shoulders, back and chest) but all of those are easily covered with a T-shirt.
I have no tats and have nothing agianst them, even some of my BEST employees have many visible tats. but as an employer, it would be dificult to allow interaction with customers with the wording you got. luckily you can always wear Jeans and or pants to cover them and the customer would never be the wiser. ;)
20K?:eek: I know ways to get it done for free and if not about $200 a treatment! Depending on the color and depth of the tat it should take 4-6 treatments.

Jordy
06-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Wow, this thread cracks me up. So many dumb stereotypes on the tattoos. Times have changed since the 50's when it was only the hoodrats to sported ink. I've got one of my arms done from just above a short sleeve line all the way around and up past my shoulder. Seeing me in a regular 11-2 (the hours I normally work ;) ) environment you'd never know. I make GREAT money in a 100+ year old family business and it's never been an issue. There is lots of visible ink in managemnt as well. Stop being so fockin' closed minded. To each their own. ;)
The one guideline I did go by, and I think it's valid, is never get a tattoo where a judge or priest could see it. :D
Oh, and no names either. ;)
Other than that, knock yourself out. I wouldn't get any on my legs where I couldn't wear shorts either, but that's just me. :D

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 07:41 PM
The one guideline I did go by, and I think it's valid, is never get a tattoo where a judge or priest could see it.
We all know about you and the judge, but a priest? Do you feel guilt or something jordy? :shift:

Jordy
06-11-2006, 07:47 PM
We all know about you and the judge, but a priest? Do you feel guilt or something jordy? :shift:
Nope. Haven't been to church in years. Afraid I might get struck by lightning for even stepping in the door. Worst case I stick a finger in the holy water and make it boil. ;)
Feeling guilty would require having a conscience. :D

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 07:51 PM
Nope. Haven't been to church in years. Afraid I might get struck by lightning for even stepping in the door. Worst case I stick a finger in the holy water and make it boil. ;)
Feeling guilty would require having a conscience. :D
That is what i thought jordy and amen to not feeling guilty! Oops, i hope it doesnt burn your eyes to read that amen!:D

Tom Brown
06-11-2006, 07:58 PM
I'm 39 years old and I've been thinking of getting a tattoo. Also, I'm going to start smoking.
Powa to the people. :cool:

doesitfloat?
06-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Ditto...
Add: Let me clarify, I don't have any personal probs w/ tattoos...but, in general, society still does. Yes, it's much more acceptible now than ever before. I build (among other things) "super" custom homes...up to $8 million dollars. That clientele doesn't want a superintedent w/ "delinquent tendincies" on his visible body.
Now, if I have some low level, back-of-the-shop laborer w/ tattoos, no problem. And that's the point: What might be "cool" today (and that's debatable) might not be in your best interest down the road when it comes to employment, opportunities lost, etc.
Oh, for the record, my wife has 2 tattoos from her early 20's (now 34)...AND SHE'S CURRENTLY GETTING THEM LASERED OFF.

AltarGirl
06-11-2006, 09:44 PM
That's an interesting stat. I don't have any & hardly know anyone else who doesn't :)

Tom Brown
06-11-2006, 09:47 PM
That's an interesting stat.
It's a tat stat.
I don't have any & hardly know anyone else who doesn't :)
You know me. :)
.... sorta. :D

Jordy
06-11-2006, 09:50 PM
Your hair looks great in your sig. Nice to see that it came back in that fully!!! :D :D :D

AltarGirl
06-11-2006, 09:56 PM
It's a tat stat.
Tat stat, haha that's great :)
Dammit, I do kind of know you. :idea:
Well, most people I know, including my family since my cuz is a tat artist, have tattoos. I don't & everyone acts shocked when I say that.

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 10:35 PM
Tat stat, haha that's great :)
Dammit, I do kind of know you. :idea:
Well, most people I know, including my family since my cuz is a tat artist, have tattoos. I don't & everyone acts shocked when I say that.
Dont you feel like being part of the family?:D

Jbb
06-12-2006, 02:54 AM
http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/data/500/nicknack.jpg

framer1
06-12-2006, 06:23 AM
I have read this whole thread alot of different opinions. So i'm going to throw out one. My dad had tatoos from world war two so he always told his sons not to get any. He would say you would get enough scars on your body without adding any. He consider his tatoo a scar. I also think the tatoo thing will skip the next generation because kids don't want to do what their parents did when they were young.They will find thier own thing. imho

AltarGirl
06-12-2006, 06:24 AM
Dont you feel like being part of the family?:D
I am! Alot of my cuz's business is my friend's & referrals from me :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-12-2006, 06:57 AM
I have 4 tattoos that I got in my early 20's. 15 years later, I love one of them, don't mind another and hate the other two. Gee, it was a cool idea at the time. :rolleyes:
I do not judge people for their tattoos nor have I ever (that I know of) been judged for mine. Granted my calves do not say Deliquent Tendencies though.
May not be the wisest choice of tattoos and locations but whatever, to each his own.
Sure is lots of judgement going on in the forums lately. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You Te
06-12-2006, 07:47 AM
[QUOTE=DILLIGAF You are just making a blanket statement with no validity to it.[/QUOTE]
YeLLowBoaT is correct,
Here is the validity.......
1. The Boss is always right.
2. When the Boss is wrong.
3. Refer to rule 1.
The Boss signs the pay check and that's all the validty he needs.

You Te
06-12-2006, 07:56 AM
I've got one of my arms done from just above a short sleeve line all the way around and up past my shoulder. Seeing me in a regular 11-2 (the hours I normally work ;) ) environment you'd never know. :D
Why hide them Jordy, do your whole body.

Jordy
06-12-2006, 07:59 AM
Why hide them Jordy, do your whole body.
I'll get right on it. Think I'll start with having a tan tattoo'd. That way I would never have to worry about going out in the sun to stay dark. Then I think I'll have some shading done to look like I'm in excellent shape. Start with some ab work. I'm going to start today!!! :D :D :D

phebus
06-12-2006, 08:03 AM
Jordy, when you take off your shirt, do you look like a Kachina? :)

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 08:06 AM
[QUOTE=DILLIGAF You are just making a blanket statement with no validity to it.
YeLLowBoaT is correct,
Here is the validity.......
1. The Boss is always right.
2. When the Boss is wrong.
3. Refer to rule 1.
The Boss signs the pay check and that's all the validty he needs.[/QUOTE]
Will that be his defense when he gets sued for discrimination? If it is in a company guidelines book and is applied to all I guess you could do that. It would be funny to see it end up in court and then others that are employeed by them show up in court and show tats they have that were not seen before.
Maybe discrimination isn't the proper word here and IF the employees are hired "at will" then they can be let go at anytime for whatever reason. The problem is when you start letting people go and telling them why. That is when a lawyer can take the case and make the company pay regardless who is right/wrong. At a minimum you would have to pay to defend the company.
I own my company and have for 20+ years. It just strikes me as very petty....WHEN the tats are not visible. To each his own pocketbook I guess :)

Froggystyle
06-12-2006, 08:10 AM
The way I see it, after seeing this thread develop for a couple of days is that whether it matters or not, whether it affects his ability to work or not, or whether it is cool or not is not the topic of debate really... The perceived facts, as polled by our esteemed panel indicate the following to be true...
1) You will be judged by people more readily because of the tattoos.
2) It may affect employment opportunities or limit growth within any business other than working for your father.
3) You may, or may not regret the tattoo later in life, but I can tell you right now that any one of the 100 tattoos I almost got would be regretted by me right this minute. The one I have (that I drew myself and represents Sea, Air and Land (SEAL acronym) ) I like a lot and want to get finished.
4) Removal will affect your skin tone in the area and will never be really totally gone from every removal I have seen. Especially one-needle work like you see in lettering. That stuff is deep.
From this, my only real question is... why? I have seen a lot of derisive tattoos over my years. Spend some time in the Navy and you will see your share. One thing that all of the truly anti-social ones had in common was that the owner had a deep-seated connection to them. Right down to some racist ****s I saw in Georgia with swastikas. They believed that this was the signal they were trying to send to anyone who met them. Kind of a calling card. "Please... judge me using this as a starting point". Sure, they probably ran into a bunch more of their Aryan brothers by having it out there... but they also created a dour air anywhere they went. I wouldn't hang out with them... or even talk to them for that matter. They could have been total sweethearts for all I know. But sewer rat could taste like pumpkin pie and I will never know, because I ain't gonna eat the filthy mother ****er.
Bottom line is... what is your connection to the tat? 100% of the tats that I have seen that people are proud to have share a connection with the owner. They drew it... it is their kids name, etc... I don't know one person with the Tazmanian devil drinking a beer that still likes it. Seriously, not one. And ever since the chicks tattoos on the lower back have been termed the "tramp stamp" I know plenty that wish that the tribal flowers across their lower back were not their any more.
So. What does "Delinquent Tendencies" mean to you that is so important that you needed it on your lower legs for life? What is your connection to that phrase, and what impression are you trying to send to people who read it?
Lastly, how long did it take you to come up with that phrase? In other words, how long have you been thinking about how much you would like that on your legs?

You Te
06-12-2006, 08:11 AM
Will that be his defense when he gets sued for discrimination?
I doubt someone looking for a job will have the money for a law suit.
I can hear the attorney now, you have a great case, give me 5 grand and we will get started.

Jordy
06-12-2006, 08:15 AM
Jordy, when you take off your shirt, do you look like a Kachina? :)
Nope, but I have seen a guy with the Kachina logo tattoo'd on his arm. No it's not Kachina Kenny either. :D :D :D

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 08:17 AM
I can hear the attorney now, you have a great case, give me 5 grand and we will get started.
You ever heard of an ATTY taking a job on based on a contingency? There is always a lawyer that will take on a case.
This is how class action suits are brought on......
Bottom line...if it doesn't affect job preformance and the tat is not visible he is using prejudice to make a decision. Sounds like a guy that wants to control everything. Burnout is just around the corner.

Froggystyle
06-12-2006, 08:19 AM
Will that be his defense when he gets sued for discrimination?
I reckon it will be something like...
"Yer honor... he has Delinquent Tendencies."
;)

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 08:24 AM
I reckon it will be something like...
"Yer honor... he has Delinquent Tendencies."
;)
lol

AZJD
06-12-2006, 08:30 AM
A tattoo is yours forever, your legs, your arms......but others will be forming their own opinions......I'm thinking "Delinquent Tendencies" will go over really well with the moms in play group and preschool..... :p
Again people, it is his body, his money, his decision, and his right! Quit dinging him and telling what am idiot he is..............
Seems to me there are a few unhappy people sitting behind their computer all weekend wishing they were young, tattoo'd and on the water.....

Jordy
06-12-2006, 08:35 AM
Seems to me there are a few unhappy people sitting behind their computer all weekend wishing they were young, tattoo'd and on the water.....
Then there are those of us who are old and are now sitting on the computer wishing they weren't on the water both days... Is it winter yet??? UGH!!! :D :D :D

superdave013
06-12-2006, 08:39 AM
my dad would not have kicked my ass at that age but I would have gotten the "I'm extremely disappointed" talk if I had done that to my legs.
And it really is a to each is own type of thing. Some people like tats and some don't. "to each their own"
Some guys are in the postion to NOT hire someone because they have tats. "to each their own"
Those leg tats could have closed a few doors in life. If ya feel you don't need those doors open anyway that your choice. And I for one am glad ya got the freedom to make that choice.

AZJD
06-12-2006, 08:40 AM
Then there are those of us who are old and are now sitting on the computer wishing they weren't on the water both days... Is it winter yet??? UGH!!! :D :D :D
I think I am on to something with this, Dont get drunk and try to sober up thing! I never got f@#ked up yesterday, just had a few beers and alot of water and I feel great today!
Whats next, laser my tattoos off and bag on others that have them all weekend!

Biglue
06-12-2006, 08:49 AM
What about someone who goes about it under a contigency (SP?) agreement?
I dont have a problem with tatoos either. Personally I can appreciate some of the artwork on them. The real problem with tatoos is all the nagativity and stereotyping that many have displayed here.
I think that if you are going to get a tat, you need to be aware of what you are setting yourself up for. For example the less than desired positions and not letting you have a postion that would have you interacting with the public. Should you land a job where the company owner/management is a little more open minded then more power to you.
However there is a few people that I think having tatoos have actually benefitted. For example Jesse James of West Coast Choppers. He built his image on the tatted biker look. Who here is going to argue his success? Just my .02.

Froggystyle
06-12-2006, 09:03 AM
Again people, it is his body, his money, his decision, and his right! Quit dinging him and telling what am idiot he is..............
Sure, but I think the reaction he is having here is an accurate microcosm of society. What is represented... let's see!
The large majority think it was a bad idea exectuted poorly.
The smaller percentage, but next largest group feel support tattooing in general, but agree that it can close doors.
A small, but vocal minority believe that he will hate it later, but what the hell, you are only 21 once, right?
A very small sampling (you and one other) are all for it and have his back.
One other has stated openly that they would not hire because of it.
In the 2,900 views so far, not one person has said they like them.
Just an observation.
It looks like there were some better choices that could be made, and for the most part I think that people with some life experience see that tattoo and feel bad for him. It isn't the ink... it is the message. It looks ill-concieved and juvenile, and will for life. That is just my opinion on the subject, but some important things to keep in mind are that I am open minded, tattooed, a businessman, young enough to still get it and not appear to be out of touch with the generation and would petition hard for him not to get the ink.
As it is... to hell with it. It is on there, and this isn't a poll deciding whether or not he should get it.
Congratulations TT... I'm sure it will treat you well. Let me know how it works out for you. Cut and save this thread... it is a window to the rest of your life with it on your legs.

AZJD
06-12-2006, 09:17 AM
Tatto's suck, they require way too much effort to defend! I am going to go put on a long sleeve shirt now, I will be back later..........

Froggystyle
06-12-2006, 09:23 AM
Tatto's suck, they require way too much effort to defend! I am going to go put on a long sleeve shirt now, I will be back later..........
Funny... I have seen your work. I don't imagine you need to defend it much.
I have never once had to defend mine. My Mom loves it.

Totally IncapASSitated
06-12-2006, 09:23 AM
Again people, it is his body, his money, his decision, and his right! ..............
I agree with you here, but when you come on to a public forum asking for opinions you are bound to get some you don't agree with....that is all our RIGHT to freedom of speech!!! Thankfully we are living in the good 'ol US of A!!!!

Froggystyle
06-12-2006, 09:27 AM
I agree with you here, but when you come on to a public forum asking for opinions you are bound to get some you don't agree with....
And, as I am afraid TT is going to find out as he tiptoes down life's path... this is what kind of response he is going to get.
The really unfortunate part is he won't know it, because nobody is going to say anything overtly. If he is anything like me... six months from now he is going to forget they are on there. But, nobody else will. I can't think of the last time I noticed my tat, and it is in basically the same spot.
Life is tough enough.... why make it harder?

Jbb
06-12-2006, 09:37 AM
Brown told me he has letters tattoed on his knuckles saying Beans on his left knukies...and rice on the right....this is where the extra middle finger comes in handy...
He also said he has "Thug Life " tattoed on his butt cheeks.... :jawdrop:

WaTchTheGelCoat
06-12-2006, 09:42 AM
No one wants to pay their bills, but getting it tattoo'd on your body is totally hardcore.

Nord
06-12-2006, 09:47 AM
<------------My avitar is my right leg. It clearly shows a tattoo that has nothing to do with art. Simply states, I'm a gangster, who can't be trusted, and is definately not capable of making more than 10,000 a year. :cool:
As far as Trump Tight is concerned, I would have to say it was probably a bad decision for a tattoo, but it wasn't my decision to make!! It was your decision. Sport it for a couple years, and then when you realize it sucks, have it covered!!! No big deal, just thank God it was on your calves.
I am part owner of a retail business, and I have no problems with tattoos, as long as they aren't gang related, and are under your clothes!!! If I had to choose my tattoo location wisely for my future, so should my employees :boxed: That only counts for my employees of course, anyone else, I could give a sh*t!

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 09:57 AM
tom, hows that clipper tattoo coming along ??? :)
I now regret having the Clippers tatoo'd on my forehead. You know where I can get it removed?
:)

XFactor
06-12-2006, 10:04 AM
I am not throwing stones about age, but we live in a different time now. Tattoo's are widely accepted in the work place and not viewed as gang related or prison time related.
Widely accepted in the blue collar workplace maybe. It's not a different time now. Most of those that do the hiring for jobs today, are not caught up in the ink phase that those of the younger crowd are going through.
I think the classic post is the analogy of the doctor saving your life. When was the last time anyone has seen a doctor with an exposed tattoo. Is there any? Wonder how many top execs, doctors, lawyers, dentists business owners actually fit into that 24% of tattooed America. :rolleyes:

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 10:07 AM
At least now in reading some of these comments I can say I agree with what is being said. The ones I don't agree with are the judgement calls.
I did talk to him "after" he got them because he didn't want to hear it from me before. He would have known my position. When he was younger he always was getting piercings while at his mothers house. At least those could fill back in. He will have to deal with the ramifications himself and there will be some. I suspect they will be removed at some point in the future but for now he seems happy with them.
By the way....I don't think he actually asked for anyones opinion on this. He just posted what his new tats looked like. I knew what would happen.
Anyhow, nice to see some intelligent observations to counter the stupid ones.
Have a good day peeps

BADBLOWN572
06-12-2006, 11:00 AM
I think the classic post is the analogy of the doctor saving your life. When was the last time anyone has seen a doctor with an exposed tattoo. Is there any? Wonder how many top execs, doctors, lawyers, dentists business owners actually fit into that 24% of tattooed America. :rolleyes:
I think that you would actually be very surprised! I know of several Lawyers with tattoos as well as a ton of business owners (very successful) who have tattoos. Basing success/failure off of a tattoo is very inaccurate!
Who cares!!! As long as the person can do their job, let them do it and put your biased opinion aside. If you do so, I am sure that you will be surprised.

Cole Trickle
06-12-2006, 11:08 AM
Just to chime in on a topic that has been beaten to death.
I have 3 Tattoo's (2 on my back and a good sized one on my left shoulder and arm)
I don't have any problems with Tattoo's and think that it should be that person's individual choice on wether they do or don't get one.
With that being said I think there are smart places to get them inked and ones that make no sence and yell look at me for attention.
I drew all of my Tattoos myself and thay all have an artistic theme.I would never get a tattoo that could effect my carreer or allow people to judge me in a certain way.I placed all of my tats in a way that they cold be covered by a regular T-shirt.
Why did I do this?? What if I wen't to a company barbecue and it was a 100 degrees out....I wouldn't want to show up with a long sleeve shirt and jeans on. What if you were meeting with clients to close a big deal and they wanted to meet on the golf course in Newport and it was rediculously hot??
I wouldn't hire someone that had any tattoos visable becauuse that reflects on my company.(Insurance agents deal with all walks of life...Uber religious to your rebel chopper mechanic)
Honestly I always wondered what people were thinking when they got Tattoos that screamed look at me I am a real bad-ass.There was a Asian man getting a tat done years ago when I was having some work done and he put F*CK YOU on the inside of his bicept(sp) I guess he was trying to make a point?? (by the way he acted like a bad-ass and was 5'2" maybe 115lbs soaking wet)
Kids these days just can't see the future and how each and everything they do right now will in one way or another shape who they are and what they will become.

XtrmWakeborder
06-12-2006, 11:52 AM
LOL who really cares that he got some tats? It's not you so stop worrying about it. I have no tats and will probably never get one. Some look cool, but limit so many things in this society that its just not worth it to me. Oh and as far as his father beating his ass....give me a break thats just ignorant.

XFactor
06-12-2006, 12:17 PM
I think that you would actually be very surprised! I know of several Lawyers with tattoos as well as a ton of business owners (very successful) who have tattoos. Basing success/failure off of a tattoo is very inaccurate!
Who cares!!! As long as the person can do their job, let them do it and put your biased opinion aside. If you do so, I am sure that you will be surprised.
I don't have a biased opinion. My opinion is just that, my opinion. It was stated earlier that candidate to candidate appling for the same job, the candidate with exposed tattoos will likely lose. Based on the percentages of tattooed Americans vs no-tattooed I'd say that candidate would lose approx 76% of the time. I own a business and come from the corporate side of the work force. For me an exposed tattoo limits your employment oppotunities. If your set in your career and that career excepts tattoos, go full sleeves. If not, don't bitch when your descriminated against becuase you tattooed Juanita on your neck or you put a skull on the top of your hand.

AZJD
06-12-2006, 12:18 PM
This really sucks! We are in the middle of boating season and I can't go get any work done right now!!!! You all have me craving the needle!
BTW just for the record. You can consider what I do "Blue Collar", taking in to consideration I sell to contractors. I will say this, I deal with owners of multi-million dollar companies who at one point would have been considered blue collar. I wouldn't say handling the decsion's for one of these companies now makes him "White Collar". Either way my tattoo's are visible even with a short sleeve polo, due to going to my elbow's....I have had several people older than me tell me about their kids getting tattoed and younger customers show mw their's. If someone doesn't want to do business with me because of a tattoo, then we will probably have more problems down the road with a personallity clash, or a generation gap that is too hard to overcome due to a bias opinion!
I am in a buisness where your charicter will be exposed right away. Integrity is all I have with my customers. If a customer jumps to a conclusion immidiately that becomes an integrity issue right away. Maybe I am better off not doing business, or maybe I will never know why I am not getting his or her business. I work for a company that has a V.P. that is sleeved both arms. He wears a long sleeve, but you can still see the work on his wrists. Just to clearify, I dont work for some mom and pop place either. We have 1800 employees, and 34 locations in the western united states.
Just my .02

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Maybe I missed it but what does the "B.W." stand for??

Jordy
06-12-2006, 12:22 PM
Big Warlock. :D :D :D

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Brandon Winters...That is my gransons name :)

Jordy
06-12-2006, 12:45 PM
I liked my story better. Then again, that's what the B.W. with a heart around it and a toe ring that AZJD is getting next will stand for. :D :D :D

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 12:46 PM
I liked my story better.
:rolleyes:

AZJD
06-12-2006, 12:47 PM
I liked my story better. Then again, that's what the B.W. with a heart around it and a toe ring that AZJD is getting next will stand for. :D :D :D
Oh we got jokes today! Supplimenting humor for typing skills.....good smoke and mirror trick! :) :)

Jordy
06-12-2006, 12:48 PM
Damn good thing his last name isn't Jones. :D :D :D
Oh we got jokes today! Supplimenting humor for typing skills.....good smoke and mirror trick! :) :)
Thought you might like that. I'm actually getting my second wind after lunch. They decided to pull a service on my generator so I have to kill time on here while they finish up. :D :D :D

SoCalSouthpaw
06-12-2006, 12:48 PM
To each his/her own.
Goddamn...I read this thread when it had 5 replies first thing this morning. I reluctantly didnt reply with my opinion. I come back and its now 5 friggen pages!!!!! I gotta agree wit ya MMDan - Im still lmao.!!! :D :D :D :D

Havasu_Dreamin
06-12-2006, 12:51 PM
In the business world if a group of people are vying for a career position and all of them are qualified and capable, the one with visible tattoos will be the first one that WON'T be hired.
Very broad and vague generalization that is not even close to being true.
See my comments above.

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 12:52 PM
Damn good thing his last name isn't Jones
Totally agree with that one Jordy....lol

SoCalSouthpaw
06-12-2006, 12:52 PM
Yo - Snoop called, he said "EAT A D*CK". Thank you. :)

Jordy
06-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Yo - Snoop called, he said "EAT A D*CK". Thank you. :)
Duck??? :idea: :D

SoCalSouthpaw
06-12-2006, 12:55 PM
LMAO!!!! I pay mine 15/hr to pick up my dog's sheeeeit piles. LOL!!!!
"Will you be dining in your car today?" :boxed:

AZJD
06-12-2006, 12:55 PM
Yo - Snoop called, he said "EAT A D*CK". Thank you.
Duck??? :idea: :D
Well that's just a fowl thing to say to me! :)

Jordy
06-12-2006, 12:58 PM
Well that's just a fowl thing to say to me! :)
Wow, Justin made a funny!!!!! YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :D :D :D

SoCalSouthpaw
06-12-2006, 12:59 PM
Well considering my father owns the company i work for and is pushing me to start sales i dont think it will be a problem.
So uhh, I guess you will be selling......Snake Oil? Or, or, or maybe a booklet on 'How to Take Two Perfectly Good Words and Combine Them to Make a Lame Tatoo'?? Yea, yea, thats it! :rollside:

AZJD
06-12-2006, 12:59 PM
Wow, Justin made a funny!!!!! YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :D :D :D
I am trying to use a secret identity!!!!!!!!!
GAWSH, IDIOT!

SoCalSouthpaw
06-12-2006, 01:01 PM
Sounds about right.
I get it now, you're a 'follower'. Superb!

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 01:04 PM
So uhh, I guess you will be selling......Snake Oil? Or, or, or maybe a booklet on 'How to Take Two Perfectly Good Words and Combine Them to Make a Lame Tatoo'?? Yea, yea, thats it! :rollside:
How about a company that does telecommunications (voice and data) work internationally?

AZJD
06-12-2006, 01:08 PM
Hey just a thought here! I have a few post's in this thread, as I am working on getting my post count up to be taken serius around here!
I was just a little concerened that DILLIGAF and TRUMP TIGHT related, and I didn't want this thread to get deleted....... :) :) :) :)
Just thought I would shift some attention.........LMAO :rollside: :boxed: :) :)

SoCalSouthpaw
06-12-2006, 01:08 PM
Yeah, that there if funny :D
I've never been mistaken for or called a "geek." :)
MMDan - dont let these f*cktards get to ya bra. Im in high tech industry as well. Peeps can call me whatever they want to. Cuz its because of this industry Ive been able to aquire my 26ft AO last year, my 06 Denali a couple months ago, a new Nitrous Toy Box last phuckin saturday, and 2 years ago my 3/4 million dolla home....all w/o a college degree. :220v:

Jordy
06-12-2006, 01:10 PM
I am working on getting my post count up to be taken serius around here!
Hey Robin, if you want to be taken seriously around here, you might want to start with the grammar and punctuation. That tattoo ink sinking into your brain??? :D :D :D

AZJD
MMDan - dont let these f*cktards get to ya bra. Im in high tech industry as well. Peeps can call me whatever they want to. Cuz its because of this industry Ive been able to aquire my 26ft AO last year, my 06 Denali a couple months ago, a new Nitrous Toy Box last phuckin saturday, and 2 years ago my 3/4 million dolla home....all w/o a college degree. :220v:
Funny how you went from being a non-tattooed, intelligent, hard working discriminater... to a gangsta rapper!

SoCalSouthpaw
:idea: Maybe that is why she will sign a pre-nup.:idea:
A pre-nump dont get you outta child support, wingnut.

DILLIGAF
Hey just a thought here! I have a few post's in this thread, as I am working on getting my post count up to be taken serius around here!
I was just a little concerened that DILLIGAF and TRUMP TIGHT related, and I didn't want this thread to get deleted....... :) :) :) :)
Just thought I would shift some attention.........LMAO :rollside: :boxed: :) :)
You know I will have at least mine deleted. If TT would listen to me at all (obviously not) then he will do the same.....lol

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 01:11 PM
A pre-nump dont get you outta child support, wingnut.
Why you coming on here attacking the kid?

AZJD
06-12-2006, 01:12 PM
Hey Robin, if you want to be taken seriously around here, you might want to start with the grammar and punctuation. That tattoo ink sinking into your brain??? :D :D :D
Are you saying your Batman or something?

AZJD
06-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Your my HERO! Can I come hang out with you and all your cool stuff! Be careful throwing out all your assets on here, as you may get trumped in a big hurry!

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 01:17 PM
Your my HERO! Can I come hang out with you and all your cool stuff! Be careful throwing out all your assets on here, as you may get trumped in a big hurry!
Trumped......lol
Almost 30 years in high-tech stuff on my end :)

Biglue
06-12-2006, 01:22 PM
Funny how you went from being a non-tattooed, intelligent, hard working discriminater... to a gangsta rapper!
Nah, gangsta rappers have tatts. This dude is against them. :rolleyes:

AZJD
06-12-2006, 01:23 PM
Nah, gangsta rappers have tatts. This dude is against them. :rolleyes:
Oh I get itn ow...He's like a Gangsta Trekkie!

Jordy
06-12-2006, 01:24 PM
Almost 30 years in high-tech stuff on my end :)
So what's up with the 8-track in the boat then??? :D :D :D

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 01:25 PM
So what's up with the 8-track in the boat then??? :D :D :D
I beat the shit out of my kid and took it from him as I wanted the retro thing going on :)

Biglue
06-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Come on now. What are you talking about. Did you not see the part where he is against having tatoos? That automatically puts him in the big money job positions. :rolleyes: He obviously could still have that stuff if he lost his job tomorrow. :rolleyes: It's a very well known fact that not having tattoos replaces a college degree........you know kind of like a GED takes the place of an actual diploma. :)

AZJD
06-12-2006, 01:29 PM
Come on now. What are you talking about. Did you not see the part where he is against having tatoos? That automatically puts him in the big money job positions. :rolleyes: He obviously could still have that stuff if he lost his job tomorrow. :rolleyes: It's a very well known fact that not having tattoos replaces a college degree........you know kind of like a GED takes the place of an actual diploma. :)
Thats funny as soon as he came on here bragging about his assets, I knew he was the same kind of band geek that got beat up on a regular basis!

Jordy
06-12-2006, 01:29 PM
I beat the shit out of my kid and took it from him as I wanted the retro thing going on :)
Now it's all starting to make sense!!! :D :D :D

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 01:31 PM
Now it's all starting to make sense!!! :D :D :D
You know it is all just one big circle in here Jordy :)

LAVEYSABRE575
06-12-2006, 01:33 PM
assets ? Sounds like depreciating wants hopefully the house can be an asset. A boat load of peeps on here have all that and more big f----- deal. I'm not bashing for having the toys I'm pro the stuff myself but I would never boasts what I have for one mans castle is another mans shit house.....enjoy

Jordy
06-12-2006, 01:35 PM
A boat load of peeps on here have all that and more big f----- deal.
What's the big idea mentioning boats in The Sandbar??? :D :D :D

Tom Brown
06-12-2006, 01:38 PM
I think I'm going to chop off half of my right foot so people can see I'm an individual.
Kunta Kinte for president. :cool:

Biglue
06-12-2006, 01:38 PM
assets ? Sounds like depreciating wants hopefully the house can be an asset. A boat load of peeps on here have all that and more big f----- deal. I'm not bashing for having the toys I'm pro the stuff myself but I would never boasts what I have for one mans castle is another mans shit house.....enjoy
A F UCKINGMEN...............
Not to mention that the folks that have that kind of toys actually have the time and money to use them. What good is to have all that shit and only make enough to just make the payments? The way they carry themselves is a lot more humble as well. :rolleyes:

SoCalSouthpaw
06-12-2006, 01:39 PM
OhhhhKayyyyy....Ill play. Check out my new rap;
Microphone check 1....
There once was this guy on ***boat AZJD
If you let him lick yo balls
His face would fill with glee
It was a sad day I mus' say
This foo AZJD came clean and said 'Im gay'
But what else can I say
It is wut it is
This dude really is gay
and likes the taste of my JIZZZZ
Look for the album. :)

AZJD
06-12-2006, 01:44 PM
Microphone check 1....
But what else can I say
It is wut it is
This dude really is gay
Bravo, not bad! Good come back! I can take the retorical heat I dish out!

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 01:45 PM
I think I'm going to chop off half of my right foot so people can see I'm an individual.
Kunta Kinte for president. :cool:
Thanks for my daily TB laugh :)

SoCalSouthpaw
06-12-2006, 01:46 PM
Why you coming on here attacking the kid?
Im tryin to learn him on a fact of life. Something obviously, no one else did. Because it would be a rude awakening if he did get a pre-nump, have a child, God forbid - a divorce...and think he wont be financially responsible for the child.

AZJD
06-12-2006, 01:47 PM
Microphone check 1....
But what else can I say
It is wut it is
This dude really is gay
Just out of curiosity, where are the pic's of the trophy wife I am assuming you were able to purchase with all those dolla's you gots?

Biglue
06-12-2006, 01:48 PM
Im tryin to learn him on a fact of life. Something obviously, no one else did. Because it would be a rude awakening if he did get a pre-nump, have a child, God forbid - a divorce...and think he wont be financially responsible for the child.
Hey tool..........guess what. Dilligaf IS HIS FATHER. :220v:

SoCalSouthpaw
06-12-2006, 01:48 PM
Thats funny as soon as he came on here bragging about his assets, I knew he was the same kind of band geek that got beat up on a regular basis!
I never once had my lunch money stolen. Window licker.

Jordy
06-12-2006, 01:49 PM
if he did get a pre-nump,
What's a pre-nump??? :confused: :idea: :D

AZJD
06-12-2006, 01:49 PM
You don't really have a choice anymore! The state will just attach your wages anyways!
And it's a PRE-NUP!

Biglue
06-12-2006, 01:50 PM
What's a pre-nump??? :confused: :idea: :D
Its that thing you sign before you nump. Right???????????? :crossx:

Jordy
06-12-2006, 01:51 PM
I never once had my lunch money stolen. Window licker.
That's because your family was PO!!!! You didn't have any lunch money. You had to go to school with a mama burger in your papersack lunch box!!! :D :D :D

SoCalSouthpaw
06-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Just out of curiosity, where are the pic's of the trophy wife I am assuming you were able to purchase with all those dolla's you gots?
Aint got no naggin wife. And when I do, despite any image, she wont be a trophy wife. Not every man that has a couple toys needs to have a trophy wife, who is twice as ugly on the inside as she is beautiful on the outside, to feel secure.

SoCalSouthpaw
06-12-2006, 01:52 PM
You don't really have a choice anymore! The state will just attach your wages anyways!
And it's a PRE-NUP!
AMEN

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 01:53 PM
You come off as an ass with nothing but negatives to say. Thanks for trying to "edumicate" my son on the facts of life though. I am sure he will be taking notes from such a sucessful guy as yourself.
Good luck on paying for your toys when your job gets sent over to India or the Phillipines :)

Biglue
06-12-2006, 01:53 PM
I never once had my lunch money stolen.
That's because you had lunch tickets provided by the school district. :crossx:

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Hey tool..........guess what. Dilligaf IS HIS FATHER. :220v:
He doesn't care or doesn't read very well...lol

Biglue
06-12-2006, 01:57 PM
He doesn't care or doesn't read very well...lol
Nevermind him buddy. I think he'd be too focking stupid to figure that out if you showed him family pictures.
And I agree, this dude seems to follow all the negativity threads on this forum.

LAVEYSABRE575
06-12-2006, 01:58 PM
mama burgers costs money don't they have big bell peppers hanging out of them super chips. Sounds like this guy might of had block cheese (GOV. STYLE).........

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 01:59 PM
Nevermind him buddy. I think he'd be too focking stupid to figure that out if you showed him family pictures.
And I agree, this dude seems to follow all the negativity threads on this forum.
I try to keep things light in here but sometimes people need it thrown back at them. Lately, for me at least this place is becoming more of a chore than actually a place for entertainment.

AZJD
06-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Too many connections..... :mad: :mad: :mad:
He called me a glass licker....thats pretty funny!
Hey south paw, don't let the 4 years of high school band go to waste....where is the next verse to my rap song?

Tom Brown
06-12-2006, 02:55 PM
Good luck on paying for your toys when your job gets sent over to India or the Phillipines :)
We have to party together more often, Tom. :idea:

SoCalSouthpaw
06-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Hey guys/ gals, first off, my intent was/ is not to offend anyone here. I spend anywhere from 8-12 hrs a day, 5 days a week having to conform to a Politically Correct environment. In my opinion, more than half of that is pure B.S. - people being politically correct. So, I dont take any thread here on hot boat too seriously. Unless of course, if it is regarding someone's health, e.g., a boating accident, etc... Then, my posts would be from the heart. Otherwise, it’s just having a little bit of fun. Like my first reply here stated, when I first saw this thread there were only 5 replies. I had my opinion and kept it to myself. However, when I came back this afternoon, there were 5 pages, 90% trash talkin in regards to tattoos, employment, people raking leaves off other people’s lawns, etc... Basically I saw some sh*t stew brewin' and jumped in on the fun. Its harmless words. Nothing more, nothing less. Now, if this guy’s father (or any father) started a thread and asked everyone's opinion in regards to his son (or grandson) wanting a tattoo, then I would probably give a decent opinion on them. By the way, I dont have one. Although, I have one that I drew 6 years ago that if I ever did get one, it would span my back, from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. I think the most prevailing reason why the sketch still under a refrigerator magnet, is because Im afraid to get it. Afraid to like it, and get more. Afraid to not like and be pissed. Who knows? All I know is it would be original and distinguishable from far away. One thing I hate about tat's is the need to have what the tat is of explained to me, even when looking at it close up. What’s the point of getting something that can’t be made out by anyone but the person who got it? Not that it matters, because I think the main reason people probably get a tat is to express themselves in an artistic way, on their bodies. This strengthens my point, if it’s an expression of art, you shouldn’t have to explain what the art is of. I am referring to the actual design, not the meaning. One might be to depict the art, but its meaning may need explaining by who the tat is on as to what its meaning to them is. That is not what the point I am trying to make here. All in all, if I came off like an ass, I am somewhat of a smart ass. But not to be taken as a smart ass like a dickheaded smart ass. A smart ass in a joking type way. So again, any offended peeps here, if you'll accept whatever apology is needed to dispel my harshness, I would appreciate it. Lastly, if I ever get the chance to meet a few of the individuals who took offense to some of my brash comments, and you still have some animosity towards me after spending a few minutes and a couple of beers with me, I'll buy you a steak dinner (at Denny's ;) - because I am grounded and a pretty friggen cool cat to have as a friend, if I may be so bold.
Okay now, lets hear it..... :)

AZJD
06-12-2006, 03:38 PM
Hey guys/ gals, first off, my intent was/ is not to offend anyone here. I spend anywhere from 8-12 hrs a day, 5 days a week having to conform to a Politically Correct environment. In my opinion, more than half of that is pure B.S. - people being politically correct. So, I dont take any thread here on hot boat too seriously. Unless of course, if it is regarding someone's health, e.g., a boating accident, etc... Then, my posts would be from the heart. Otherwise, it’s just having a little bit of fun. Like my first reply here stated, when I first saw this thread there were only 5 replies. I had my opinion and kept it to myself. However, when I came back this afternoon, there were 5 pages, 90% trash talkin in regards to tattoos, employment, people raking leaves off other people’s lawns, etc... Basically I saw some sh*t stew brewin' and jumped in on the fun. Its harmless words. Nothing more, nothing less. Now, if this guy’s father (or any father) started a thread and asked everyone's opinion in regards to his son (or grandson) wanting a tattoo, then I would probably give a decent opinion on them. By the way, I dont have one. Although, I have one that I drew 6 years ago that if I ever did get one, it would span my back, from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. I think the most prevailing reason why the sketch still under a refrigerator magnet, is because Im afraid to get it. Afraid to like it, and get more. Afraid to not like and be pissed. Who knows? All I know is it would be original and distinguishable from far away. One thing I hate about tat's is the need to have what the tat is of explained to me, even when looking at it close up. What’s the point of getting something that can’t be made out by anyone but the person who got it? Not that it matters, because I think the main reason people probably get a tat is to express themselves in an artistic way, on their bodies. This strengthens my point, if it’s an expression of art, you shouldn’t have to explain what the art is of. I am referring to the actual design, not the meaning. One might be to depict the art, but its meaning may need explaining by who the tat is on as to what its meaning to them is. That is not what the point I am trying to make here. All in all, if I came off like an ass, I am somewhat of a smart ass. But not to be taken as a smart ass like a dickheaded smart ass. A smart ass in a joking type way. So again, any offended peeps here, if you'll accept whatever apology is needed to dispel my harshness, I would appreciate it. Lastly, if I ever get the chance to meet a few of the individuals who took offense to some of my brash comments, and you still have some animosity towards me after spending a few minutes and a couple of beers with me, I'll buy you a steak dinner (at Denny's ;) - because I am grounded and a pretty friggen cool cat to have as a friend, if I may be so bold.
OK say I do end having a different opinion of you: You won't think i'm hitting on you right? (you know, the whole gay song thing)
And will I still get a steak dinner if I lie about not liking you? :)
I promise not to lick your windows!
Just good times, I am not a trouble maker, just a bandwagon passenger!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-12-2006, 03:39 PM
The way I see it, after seeing this thread develop for a couple of days is that whether it matters or not, whether it affects his ability to work or not, or whether it is cool or not is not the topic of debate really... The perceived facts, as polled by our esteemed panel indicate the following to be true...
1) You will be judged by people more readily because of the tattoos.
2) It may affect employment opportunities or limit growth within any business other than working for your father.
3) You may, or may not regret the tattoo later in life, but I can tell you right now that any one of the 100 tattoos I almost got would be regretted by me right this minute. The one I have (that I drew myself and represents Sea, Air and Land (SEAL acronym) ) I like a lot and want to get finished.
4) Removal will affect your skin tone in the area and will never be really totally gone from every removal I have seen. Especially one-needle work like you see in lettering. That stuff is deep.
From this, my only real question is... why? I have seen a lot of derisive tattoos over my years. Spend some time in the Navy and you will see your share. One thing that all of the truly anti-social ones had in common was that the owner had a deep-seated connection to them. Right down to some racist ****s I saw in Georgia with swastikas. They believed that this was the signal they were trying to send to anyone who met them. Kind of a calling card. "Please... judge me using this as a starting point". Sure, they probably ran into a bunch more of their Aryan brothers by having it out there... but they also created a dour air anywhere they went. I wouldn't hang out with them... or even talk to them for that matter. They could have been total sweethearts for all I know. But sewer rat could taste like pumpkin pie and I will never know, because I ain't gonna eat the filthy mother ****er.
Bottom line is... what is your connection to the tat? 100% of the tats that I have seen that people are proud to have share a connection with the owner. They drew it... it is their kids name, etc... I don't know one person with the Tazmanian devil drinking a beer that still likes it. Seriously, not one. And ever since the chicks tattoos on the lower back have been termed the "tramp stamp" I know plenty that wish that the tribal flowers across their lower back were not their any more.
So. What does "Delinquent Tendencies" mean to you that is so important that you needed it on your lower legs for life? What is your connection to that phrase, and what impression are you trying to send to people who read it?
Lastly, how long did it take you to come up with that phrase? In other words, how long have you been thinking about how much you would like that on your legs?
To me Delinquent Tendencies is something i will have my entire life. I do know that some will judge me for the tats and those are the type of people that i will stray from showing. Those that do see it and are making opinions are right to do so. Know that i have these Tendencies and if you do as well lets have some fun. If they turn you away i would consider you up tight and no sleep lost. I understand how in the work place they may not be accepted, so when im at work they will not be seen. If i do not have these Tendencies when i am older i will be very surprised! Anyone that knows my father and i knows that we are just a like and if you know my father......you know he has DELINQUENT TENDENCIES!!!!!!!!!!:D

Biglue
06-12-2006, 03:43 PM
I am not a trouble maker
I thought having a rap sheet was a pre-requisite of TT?????? :crossx:

AZJD
06-12-2006, 03:52 PM
I thought having a rap sheet was a pre-requisite of TT?????? :crossx:
Trouble finds me!
Perhaps you didn't read my occupation on my "MySpace"

Biglue
06-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Trouble finds me!
I hear ya.............just giving you shit bro.

AZJD
06-12-2006, 04:08 PM
I hear ya.............just giving you shit bro.
I know.............................. :)

Jordy
06-12-2006, 04:12 PM
Tattoos are dumb. :D :D :D

ThongMagnet
06-12-2006, 04:13 PM
I'm confused...Whats your point :) :) :)

AZJD
06-12-2006, 04:15 PM
Holy thread hijacking crap! Jordy turned 16,000 post's!

AZJD
06-12-2006, 04:15 PM
That's exactly why I don't have any! :)

TRUMP TIGHT
06-12-2006, 04:24 PM
Uh, since you are such a BALLER:rolleyes: how about you take me, my girlfriend and my son and oh ya my father to eat some steak at Outback or The Chop House? Dennys you have got to be kidding!:rolleyes:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-12-2006, 04:25 PM
Holy thread hijacking crap! Jordy turned 16,000 post's!
You forgot the Batman!!:D

TRUMP TIGHT
06-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Thanks for all of your time! I didn't mean for this much attention, but i must say it feels good to be so important!! To all those that talked SH!T, all i ask is a Bud Light!:D Oh, Jordy i would like a six pack from you, when can i collect?:p

YeLLowBoaT
06-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Uh, since you are such a BALLER:rolleyes: how about you take me, my girlfriend and my son and oh ya my father to eat some stake at Outback or The Chop House? Dennys you have got to be kidding!:rolleyes:
what does a "stake" taste like??? I know what a Steak tastes like... just not a stake.

TRUMP TIGHT
06-12-2006, 04:53 PM
what does a "stake" taste like??? I know what a Steak tastes like... just not a stake.
Its usaully a little sandy after having my boat tied to the beach!!

Jordy
06-12-2006, 04:58 PM
Oh, Jordy i would like a six pack from you, when can i collect?:p
How's it feel to want??? :notam:
Why don't you go back through all this bullshit and see where I talked shit about anything related to your choice of ink that I was serious about. Picking on you in this thread would be WAY too easy, so I let everyone else do it. However, point me to those posts and if it's legitimate, you'll get your 6 pack and I'll even autograph it for ya. :D :D :D

Kachina 34
06-12-2006, 05:02 PM
You should have went with an arm band, that’s original.

Jordy
06-12-2006, 05:04 PM
You should have went with an arm band, that’s original.
Especially in barbed wire. :D :D :D

TRUMP TIGHT
06-12-2006, 05:05 PM
How's it feel to want??? :notam:
Why don't you go back through all this bullshit and see where I talked shit about anything related to your choice of ink that I was serious about. Picking on you in this thread would be WAY too easy, so I let everyone else do it. However, point me to those posts and if it's legitimate, you'll get your 6 pack and I'll even autograph it for ya. :D :D :D
No, no, no, just a Jordy fee for reading my thread!:D:D:D:D

Jordy
06-12-2006, 05:06 PM
No, no, no, just a Jordy fee for reading my thread!:D:D:D:D
OK, then you own me a 30 pack for keeping it lively. AZJD too. :D :D :D

Kachina 34
06-12-2006, 05:06 PM
You don't see to many of them.

TRUMP TIGHT
06-12-2006, 05:07 PM
Especially in barbed wire. :D :D :D
Pamala's tits were GREAT in that movie!!!!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Only if its Bud Light! I like drinking out of other peoples ice chest anyhow!:D

AZJD
06-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Look at you trying to make me as popular as you!!!!!!!! I knew you still liked me even though I don't boat bitch for you anymore!

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 07:20 PM
We have to party together more often, Tom. :idea:
I would consider it an honor to have a beer with ya TB :)

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Anyone that knows my father and i knows that we are just a like and if you know my father......you know he has DELINQUENT TENDENCIES!!!!!!!!!!:D
OH OH.......Don't be dragging me in on this shit.....lol

You Te
06-12-2006, 07:24 PM
The problem is when you start letting people go and telling them why. )
It's not really a problem, down sizing, you can hire someone to do the job for less, poor work performance, bad attitude there are many reasons you can come up with to fire someone or not hire someone.

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 07:26 PM
Tell you what... you buy the beers, I will provide the steaks and BBQ at my home out in Bullhead after a day on Mohave Lake. No Dennys for me.
No biggie....sometimes the humor gets lost on something like mentioning the way my grandson or son has been or will be brought up without knowing me, where I am from, what I had to do or where I am going.
All is good

DILLIGAF
06-12-2006, 07:30 PM
It's not really a problem, down sizing, you can hire someone to do the job for less, poor work performance, bad attitude there are many reasons you can come up with to fire someone or not hire someone.
Anybody can sue for anything. If you fire somebody for having a concealed tat and DID NOT have a company policy in place indicating tats, concealed or otherwise are grounds for immediate dismissal AND they are not an at will employee you are looking at a possible nightmare.
At will employeement covers all of this and no explanation is necessary. Once you start indicating why that is when you possibly open a can of worms.

You Te
06-12-2006, 07:35 PM
contingency
Bottom line...if it doesn't affect job preformance and the tat is not visible he is using prejudice to make a decision.
Contingecy.........
I did not get hired because I have tat's. That would be a real weak case in a court room. A lawyer that takes that type of case on contingecy would most likely be a weak lawyer.
Prejudice..........
That's the beauty of being the boss.

Tom Brown
06-12-2006, 07:47 PM
That's the beauty of being the boss.
I'm going to sue you for upsetting Greg Terzian. :mad:

You Te
06-12-2006, 07:52 PM
Anybody can sue for anything. If you fire somebody for having a concealed tat and DID NOT have a company policy in place indicating tats, concealed or otherwise are grounds for immediate dismissal AND they are not an at will employee you are looking at a possible nightmare.
At will employeement covers all of this and no explanation is necessary. Once you start indicating why that is when you possibly open a can of worms.
Anyone can sue anyone and the person being sued can also file a cross complaint, surprise, now the suer is now the suee or something like that.
I fired the person because the tat had a secret meaning. Myself and other co-workers found this offensive.

You Te
06-12-2006, 07:54 PM
I'm going to sue you for upsetting Greg Terzian. :mad:
I'm going to sue Greg because he banned me.

Tom Brown
06-12-2006, 07:54 PM
I fired the person because the tat had a secret meaning. Myself and other co-workers found this offensive.
What if the tat gave your computer a virus. :idea:

Tom Brown
06-12-2006, 07:55 PM
I'm going to sue Greg because he banned me.
I'm going to ban Greg because he sued me. :D

SoCalSouthpaw
06-12-2006, 08:03 PM
Tell you what... you buy the beers, I will provide the steaks and BBQ at my home out in Bullhead after a day on Mohave Lake. No Dennys for me.
No biggie....sometimes the humor gets lost on something like mentioning the way my grandson or son has been or will be brought up without knowing me, where I am from, what I had to do or where I am going.
All is good
True that. Its immposible to convey tone of voice and emotion thru text. I tend to forget that when smartin off here. Tell ya what, Im a far better chef than a rapper ;). All I need is a piping hot skillet and a broiler and you'll hava steak that rivals one from Ruth Chris' Steakhouse.

You Te
06-12-2006, 08:04 PM
What about someone who goes about it under a contigency (SP?) agreement?
It's a weak case, I doubt there would be many Attorney's that would take it on contingecy.