PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with people???

skygod73
06-11-2006, 12:01 AM
I rented a dumpster for some landscaping I am doing at home. I filled it right to the top fill line. Tonight, some piece of chit low life opened it and threw a large box of his trash (beer bottles, broken glass, etc) on top. I was pist so I dug through it hoping to find this fockers mail. Sure enough, the dumbazz lives around the corner. I am going over there tomorrow to "ask" him to get it before I call the cops. The trash company won't pick it up when the trash is over the top. Some people suck!

b's sanger
06-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Had that happen to me. I called the city after I emptied what they threw in to the street. City came and picked it up.

YeLLowBoaT
06-11-2006, 12:46 AM
I would so call the city on them...

buzzaro
06-11-2006, 11:18 AM
If its still in bags (I know this is a lot of work but its satisfying), drop it back off on their doorstep. Of course at this point take it out of the bags :crossx: .

Water Romper
06-12-2006, 02:36 PM
If its still in bags (I know this is a lot of work but its satisfying), drop it back off on their doorstep. Of course at this point take it out of the bags :crossx: .
Yeah!!! do what "Buzzaro" said..screw the a-holes. :crossx: :argue: :crossx: :argue:

Liberator TJ1984
06-12-2006, 02:55 PM
But ....be sure it's dark :cool:
set it on Fire on the porch and ring the door bell too.... :crossx: watch the F'rs kick it all over his own yard putting the fire out :idea:

NOTALENT
06-12-2006, 05:37 PM
It's lowlife, but is it actually against the law to throw garbage in a garbage can/dumpster that's located on a public street?
When your renting it and its in your name it is.

Kilrtoy
06-12-2006, 05:38 PM
Take that shit back and dump it on his lawn

Cole Sanger
06-12-2006, 05:51 PM
Screw that, take the whole dumpster and drop it on his lawn. There is no way he could figure out where it came from. :rollside:

Run_em_Hard
06-12-2006, 06:19 PM
I would do this!!! Sounds like fun. :crossx: