PDA

View Full Version : Blue/green Commander 26'er

THOR
06-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Watch where you are going you f'n moron. It isnt smart to cross 50' in front of somebody. I know you are proud that your rig goes 52 mph, but you are out of control.

Kilrtoy
06-11-2006, 03:17 PM
OH NO, this is gonna get good....
But I know how you feel thor

98 Vector 21
06-11-2006, 03:26 PM
I agree...Your Seadoo may have introduced you to the water, but your Commander cant get out of its own way little lone out of the way of a on comming boat!

Debbolas
06-11-2006, 03:28 PM
I wasn't going to mention this :crossx: ...........but Memorial Weekend (should be called Idiot Boat Drivers Day)
We were cruising back to Katherines, I was driving MY boat and our friends (Frank & Kelly)were off our port side........
We were drivng up lake on the right hand side of the lake......
I looked left and right a few times....the last time I looked left, I saw our friends boat (nice little Lazer) and a big old cat (yep, orange with flames) coming up on the port side of Frank. I figure no big deal, he is kinda in the middle of the lake, he has all kinds of room.......
So we continue driving up lake and I'm watching out for the idiot jetskier that is driving off my starboard side, and I'm watching him, next thing I know, the orange cat has passed between Franks boat and mine at about 90mph!!!
He had the whole friggin lake on the port side of Franks boat, but decides to come between us and continue on. :mad:
No I don't know what kind of cat it was, but he spend about an hour in the dry off lane, so everyone could see him and his huge orange cat with flames.....

THOR
06-11-2006, 03:53 PM
OH NO, this is gonna get good....
But I know how you feel thor
Yeh, I was just tired of it on Saturday. I understand if you are going up river in the reeds and there is little room, fine. But we were right in open water just south of Thompson Bay and he is chine walking all over and comes right in front of me.

Kilrtoy
06-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Yeh, I was just tired of it on Saturday. I understand if you are going up river in the reeds and there is little room, fine. But we were right in open water just south of Thompson Bay and he is chine walking all over and comes right in front of me.
that must have been right after I saw you

THOR
06-11-2006, 06:25 PM
that must have been right after I saw you
Yep. :mad:

Jyruiz
06-12-2006, 09:21 AM
52mph? He must of had the 350mag. :)

Cole Trickle
06-12-2006, 09:59 AM
52mph? He must of had the 350mag. :)
I was hoping this wasn't you when I read this yesterday!!;) :p

Jyruiz
06-12-2006, 10:01 AM
I was hoping this wasn't you when I read this yesterday!!;) :p
Wasn't me bro, but I wish I was at the lake this past weekend, might be for fathers day though, so it is all good.

syke-o
06-12-2006, 10:03 AM
Watch where you are going you f'n moron. It isnt smart to cross 50' in front of somebody. I know you are proud that your rig goes 52 mph, but you are out of control.
any pics of this sled???

Jyruiz
06-12-2006, 10:05 AM
I doubt he had a chace to take a pic, I would have been trying to avoid him too. Funny thing is, I have seen a couple of Commanders with the same colors, but not the same scheme. Just mentioning the colors of the boat could lead to a lot of negative assumptions about somebody who has the same colors ans wasn't even there.

syke-o
06-12-2006, 10:10 AM
I doubt he had a chace to take a pic, I would have been trying to avoid him too. Funny thing is, I have seen a couple of Commanders with the same colors, but not the same scheme. Just mentioning the colors of the boat could lead to a lot of negative assumptions about somebody who has the same colors ans wasn't even there.
yeah thats what i was thinking too... just thought he might have possible seen him later that weekend and been able to snap a pic...

CornWater
06-12-2006, 10:12 AM
Exactly... I have one that I am selling and may be gone this Sat. Will be on the water early Sat. morning, don't get all crazy on me.....
:argue:

THOR
06-12-2006, 10:21 AM
Nope, not JYruiz. All green and blue for the gel with three dudes. Total sausage fest on top of it all too. No pics unfortunately.

Jyruiz
06-12-2006, 10:31 AM
Nope, not JYruiz. All green and blue for the gel with three dudes. Total sausage fest on top of it all too. No pics unfortunately.
Definitely not me, I always have hot chicks on my boat. :)
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14460&stc=1

blown dough
06-12-2006, 03:15 PM
very interesting

H20Advantage
06-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Definitely not me, I always have hot chicks on my boat. :)
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14460&stc=1
might tell the chick she's got somthing hangin there between her legs... :cool: :p

Jyruiz
06-12-2006, 03:28 PM
might tell the chick she's got somthing hangin there between her legs... :cool: :p
Lol, good catch.

No Name
06-12-2006, 03:28 PM
:D :D :D

Glamasu
06-12-2006, 03:38 PM
I know the boat your talking about.......Earlier that morning this guy was up by speed alley and was running through the no wake zone.....Went past the sand bar and turned around, got on his phone and took back off.... One of the guys started pointing the driver off to turn right were the point is and the driver did .....They parked that thing 60 foot into the sand bar....when they pulled their heads out of each others ass the y all jumped out and landed in calf deep water......it was funny.....
Not that I'm into seeing people tear up their equipment but "You can't fix STUPID"
Mike