PDA

View Full Version : I have the BEST neighbors.

topless
06-11-2006, 04:28 PM
We just moved here in April and our neighbors are the best. Our next door neighbors are somewhat harsh bieng that the guy is tatted from head to toe and is some high ranking Hells Angeles guy. They are pretty nice but don't mess with them!!! (I kiss ass all the time) The people across the street love my dog who escapes and plays with their 1 1/2 yr old. They are really nice but the best ones are the really old people (in their 80,s) right across the street. I love those people. We were there today to install a cieling fan for them, yesterday I made them some banana bread. They are the grandparents everyone should have. She came over just to sit and talk for a while and say thank you for the bread. God Life is good and it's good to see that great people still exist.

Debbolas
06-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Good Neighbors make life a little happier and easier, good for you Allison:D

Rexone
06-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Damn what happened to the old "lay you out like a filleted cow" topless. Talk about a 180. :confused:
Hey I'm old, although not quite 80 yet, like banana bread and don't have time to install a ceiling fan... :wink:

topless
06-11-2006, 04:38 PM
Damn what happened to the old "lay you out like a filleted cow" topless. Talk about a 180. :confused:
Hey I'm old, although not quite 80 yet, like banana bread and don't have time to install a ceiling fan... :wink:LOL, look here mister scumlord, I'm moving up in this world.

Kim Hanson
06-11-2006, 04:46 PM
LOL, look here mister scumlord, I'm moving up in this world.
Sooo, you showed them your tit's.........( . )( . )..............Christ, I could even get along with you if you did that............
:p

topless
06-11-2006, 04:50 PM
Sooo, you showed them your tit's.........( . )( . )..............Christ, I could even get along with you if you did that............
:pGo have another drink Kimmy, this is a sentimental serious thread.

Kim Hanson
06-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Go have another drink Kimmy, this is a sentimental serious thread.
Sentimental, this is your neighbors for christ sakes
:rolleyes: I think you need a drink girl..............( . )( . )........Rattle Snake my ass ! :p

Rexone
06-11-2006, 05:00 PM
Sentimental, this is your neighbors for christ sakes
:rolleyes: I think you need a drink girl..............( . )( . )........Rattle Snake my ass ! :p
Kim why does everything always come around to a snake in your ass. :confused:

Kim Hanson
06-11-2006, 05:05 PM
Not mine, I seen she wants that for a avatar
:p , I have a forked toungue though if that matters :p .........( . )( . ).......Mikey the catalog still hasn't come ! :cry:

76ANTHONY
06-11-2006, 05:17 PM
We just moved here in April and our neighbors are the best. Our next door neighbors are somewhat harsh bieng that the guy is tatted from head to toe and is some high ranking Hells Angeles guy. They are pretty nice but don't mess with them!!! (I kiss ass all the time) The people across the street love my dog who escapes and plays with their 1 1/2 yr old. They are really nice but the best ones are the really old people (in their 80,s) right across the street. I love those people. We were there today to install a cieling fan for them, yesterday I made them some banana bread. They are the grandparents everyone should have. She came over just to sit and talk for a while and say thank you for the bread. God Life is good and it's good to see that great people still exist.
so does this mean if i play with your dog and im old you'll cook and install household items for me too, cause i got the old down pat.....and i have a tattoo too...... :) :idea:

topless
06-11-2006, 05:47 PM
I really like the avatar and Kimmy boy needs a few grammar lessons.

chub
06-11-2006, 05:56 PM
My neighbors listen to punk rock (mine very loud) and introduce me to pro surfers and take me to dinner and cook me and mamasaan dinner. I think me and topless live in the same hood. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: Life Rocks!!!!!

Kim Hanson
06-11-2006, 05:59 PM
I really like the avatar and Kimmy boy needs a few grammar lessons.
Teacher now, keeeeecrist what is next ? ...........( . )( . )..... :p

shueman
06-11-2006, 06:20 PM
Thanks for being nice to us old people... :cool:

hoolign
06-11-2006, 06:28 PM
Go next door and see if you can buy a joint!

topless
06-11-2006, 07:47 PM
Next door neighbors are the Hells Angeles people who you HAVE to be nice to. The people across the street are the ones with thie little girl and are nice but the ones that live next to them are the old ones that always want us to come drink a beer and visit. They are the ones that even come to have coffee and just visit. Old people rock. Like I said before, they are the kind of people you would want as grandparents. (or for some uf us, parents.)

deltarat
06-11-2006, 07:56 PM
As long as you have good neighbors you have it all! One lousy neighbor is enough to ruin a whole neighborhood. Gongrats

barbigrl
06-11-2006, 08:15 PM
:)

Midlife Advantage
06-11-2006, 08:28 PM
where'd ya move Allison? outta Norco?! say it isn't so! :p

Biglue
06-11-2006, 08:32 PM
Once whatever meds are making Topless so nice wear off, I bet the The Hells Angels dude gets his ass kicked by her and the old folks move out. :crossx:
Sounds like you're enjoying the move Alison. Congrats.

Kilrtoy
06-11-2006, 08:33 PM
Wait til I move next store

Tom Brown
06-11-2006, 08:35 PM
God Life is good and it's good to see that great people still exist.
I don't like you as well when you're getting regular sex. :idea:

topless
06-11-2006, 08:36 PM
where'd ya move Allison? outta Norco?! say it isn't so! :p
Still in Norco. I live on the other side of Hamner off Second street. It is a really quiet culdesac. Oh like you ever come visit anyway!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

DaveA
06-11-2006, 08:56 PM
Recalling what you've been thru with neighbors in the past, you DESERVE some good ones.
Good fer ya!
DaveA