PDA

View Full Version : HOLY HELL!!! There were alot of jackasses at the lake today!!!

Jordy
06-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Never seen it like this...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23DSC01311.JPG
Made ya look. :D :D :D

Rexone
06-11-2006, 09:55 PM
Aren't those Lucky's new gf's?

AltarGirl
06-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Never seen it like this...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23DSC01311.JPG
Made ya look. :D :D :D
You got me, I looked

HocusPocus
06-12-2006, 06:31 AM
damn.. look at all the ass. :skull:

DAVEO
06-12-2006, 06:36 AM
wow what an ass.

OnlyMoney
06-12-2006, 07:43 AM
and to think I got stood up for them. :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:

Jordy
06-12-2006, 07:47 AM
and to think I got stood up for them. :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:
Don't even start with me. This was yesterday. I didn't make it out to dinner with you on Saturday because I was busy hanging out with a potential next ex. And it's not my fault you clowns decided to stay on the other side of the world. ;) :D

OnlyMoney
06-12-2006, 07:56 AM
Don't even start with me. This was yesterday. I didn't make it out to dinner with you on Saturday because I was busy hanging out with a potential next ex. And it's not my fault you clowns decided to stay on the other side of the world. ;) :D
Were you not the one who said you would make it out to that side of the world, without problem? Now it's too far. :rolleyes: ..oh and we were eating in downtown Scottsdale at Bandera....pretty damn close to your side of the world. And potential next ex....you better have gotten some. :rollside:

Jordy
06-12-2006, 08:12 AM
Were you not the one who said you would make it out to that side of the world, without problem?
Hey, I was all set to roll out that way on Friday but you were tired and were going to grab some food and go to bed blah, blah, blah. I told you I was going to the lake on Saturday and even invited you, if you'll think back. Going to Old Town Scottsdale after a day on the lake wouldn't be in anyones' best interest. Taking your chances with the getsapo down there. :D

OnlyMoney
06-12-2006, 08:19 AM
Hey, I was all set to roll out that way on Friday but you were tired and were going to grab some food and go to bed blah, blah, blah. I told you I was going to the lake on Saturday and even invited you, if you'll think back. Going to Old Town Scottsdale after a day on the lake wouldn't be in anyones' best interest. Taking your chances with the getsapo down there. :D
I'm still booooooooing on you. Stop trying to make excuses. :crossx: :rollside:

AZJD
06-12-2006, 08:37 AM
I'm still booooooooing on you. Stop trying to make excuses. :crossx: :rollside:
Thats all kinds of funny! Out witted!!!! :)

Jordy
06-12-2006, 08:42 AM
Thats all kinds of funny! Out witted!!!! :)
Outwitted is one word jackass. And you shut your mouth when you're talking to me!!! :D :D :D

AZJD
06-12-2006, 08:46 AM
Outwitted is one work jackass. And you shut your mouth when you're talking to me!!! :D :D :D
WTF does one work got to do with it!!!!!!!?
Jordys off his game today! I like it!!!!!! :rollside:

Jordy
06-12-2006, 08:50 AM
WTF does one work got to do with it!!!!!!!?
I don't have any idea what you're talking about. Leave me alone. I'm sure everything will be back to normal in a few days... :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 09:01 AM
Wow. i dont i have ever seen the Man the Myth the Legend off his game....
Musta been a long weekend at the lake.............................................. ..
P.S.......Shelby dont be made, i have yet to get my shirts and stickers yet, and he is 15 min from me................................................ ...................

Jordy
06-12-2006, 09:03 AM
P.S.......Shelby dont be made, i have yet to get my shirts and stickers yet, and he is 15 min from me................................................ ...................
I've got them in my white lifted GM product. Tried to get them to you the second day we had them but you decided to leave work early and go work on the Ski Na-leaky. I was at happy hour right down the street from your office too. Who's fault was that??? :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 09:09 AM
I've got them in my white lifted GM product. Tried to get them to you the second day we had them but you decided to leave work early and go work on the Ski Na-leaky. I was at happy hour right down the street from your office too. Who's fault was that??? :D :D :DBlah blah blah, lets see work or leave early and get home to drink beer....You be the judge...........

Jordy
06-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Blah blah blah, lets see work or leave early and get home to drink beer....You be the judge...........
Or you just get a job like mine where you get paid to leave work early and the company pays for you to eat and drink beer. I have the best job in the world!!! :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 09:16 AM
Or you just get a job like mine where you get paid to leave work early and the company pays for you to eat and drink beer. I have the best job in the world!!! :D :D :D
Well, i still got payed to leave.....But shit, getting payed to drink and go out for eats......Shit i need your job............................................... ............

Jordy
06-12-2006, 09:17 AM
Oh, and then there is golf... :D :D :D

AZJD
06-12-2006, 09:20 AM
Oh, and then there is golf... :D :D :D
Don't forget we are both currently in our home offices.....getting paid!
They make me stay here because of my tattoo's! :crossx: :crossx:

Jordy
06-12-2006, 09:21 AM
What's for lunch today?? Chili's?? Queso dip?? Yum... I'll even buy. Haven't spent enough company money this month yet. :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 09:28 AM
Bastards...................Thats all i have to say about that.........................

AZJD
06-12-2006, 09:31 AM
What's for lunch today?? Chili's?? Queso dip?? Yum... I'll even buy. Haven't spent enough company money this month yet. :D :D :D
Sorry I can't have lunch with someone who breaks his own rules......
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/kachinatieup.jpg
Is that a Kachina tied up to you?
lol, Chili's sounds good!

OnlyMoney
06-12-2006, 09:35 AM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/kachinatieup.jpg
eh um. If that's from Saturday...I don't see any girls there. :argue: :crossx:

Jordy
06-12-2006, 09:36 AM
Is that a Kachina tied up to you?
I don't know what kind of boat that is. No badging on it anywhere. I think, judging from the paint, that it's an east coast boat, quite possibly a debeaked Fountain. It's not ugly enough to be a Kachina. Besides, he just slid in there and tied up, amidst mass heckling from the upper deck of the houseboat. :D :D :D

Jordy
06-12-2006, 09:45 AM
eh um. If that's from Saturday...I don't see any girls there. :argue: :crossx:
That was Sunday. Relax on the houseboat day. :D :D :D

Jyruiz
06-12-2006, 09:45 AM
Got me. Next time, take some carrots with you, they love those.

AZJD
06-12-2006, 10:00 AM
I don't know what kind of boat that is. No badging on it anywhere. I think, judging from the paint, that it's an east coast boat, quite possibly a debeaked Fountain. It's not ugly enough to be a Kachina. Besudes, he just slid in there and tied up, amidst mass heckling from the upper deck of the houseboat. :D :D :D
Are you OK today?

OnlyMoney
06-12-2006, 10:09 AM
Are you OK today?
No he's not. Too much jacuzzi'ing had fried his brain. :220v: :rollside:

460 jus getn it
Are you OK today?
I wondering the same thing............................................

AZJD
Here's a couple more pic's from Sunday!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/hose4.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/hose3.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/hose2.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/hose.jpg
Thanks Robby for the use of your water hose!

OnlyMoney
06-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Very well done Justin. I appreciate those. :rollside: :) :rollside:

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Nice pics.............................................. ..........................................

WYRD
06-12-2006, 10:32 AM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/hose4.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/hose2.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/hose.jpg
Thanks Robby for the use of your water hose!
So that is how you get your women wet??? :idea: great pics :p :cool:

Biglue
06-12-2006, 10:55 AM
I'm sure everything will be back to normal in a few days... :D :D :D
Yo AZJD, could it be the new next ex has already focked him up with the lovey dovey shit? :crossx:

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 11:06 AM
Yo AZJD, could it be the new next ex has already focked him up with the lovey dovey shit? :crossx:
ROTFLMAO.......................................... .................No wonder there allways doing lunch.

AZJD
06-12-2006, 12:33 PM
I am not privy to who the next ex in this case is. I am not sure who it was that onlymoney was out with.....
460 jus getn it ROTFLMAO.......................................... .................No wonder there allways doing lunch.
Just call me Dr. Phil......people helping people!

AZJD
06-12-2006, 12:37 PM
Have another picture, there is too much talking going on here!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/trishnjenn.jpg

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Just call me Dr. Phil......people helping people!Thats a good way of thinking.........

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 12:41 PM
Have another picture, there is too much talking going on here!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/trishnjenn.jpg
Damn, another great pic............................................... .........

Jordy
06-12-2006, 12:42 PM
I am not privy to who the next ex in this case is.
It would be a potential next ex. Then again, there are lots of those running around. ;)

AZJD
06-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Damn, another great pic............................................... .........
It was a slow day, I only had 2 girls yesterday......but you squit boat guys would actuall have to come to Pleasant occaissionally to know that! I see other flatty's out there all the time!

OnlyMoney
06-12-2006, 01:06 PM
I am not privy to who the next ex in this case is. I am not sure who it was that onlymoney was out with.....Just call me Dr. Phil......people helping people!
Very true... :idea: Although I didn't even know who I was out with after that last glass of red wine. :220v: :)

Jordy
06-12-2006, 01:08 PM
Very true... :idea: Although I didn't even know who I was out with after that last glass of red wine. :220v: :)
How did the bathroom floor at the resort compare to the one you normally sleep on?? :D :D :D

OnlyMoney
06-12-2006, 01:10 PM
How did the bathroom floor at the resort compare to the one you normally sleep on?? :D :D :D
LMAO, I forgot about that time. Uh, the floor was about 4 square feet, so I didn't fit on it. I did sleep very "snorily" on the way back to the resort. Thanks for checking. :crossx:

Jordy
06-12-2006, 01:13 PM
LMAO, I forgot about that time.
I didn't. :cool:

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 01:13 PM
It was a slow day, I only had 2 girls yesterday......but you squit boat guys would actuall have to come to Pleasant occaissionally to know that! I see other flatty's out there all the time!
Do you honestly think out boats will make it out there...If they will ill be happy to come make a showing.........Jordy, worst day at our pond, would we be able to make it to humbug and back in one piece

AZJD
06-12-2006, 01:16 PM
Do you honestly think out boats will make it out there...If they will ill be happy to come make a showing.........Jordy, worst day at our pond, would we be able to make it to humbug and back in one piece
Dude, I see flatts all the time back there....I anit gonna lie and say it will be fun, but you can make it!

Jordy
06-12-2006, 01:17 PM
I think if you potato chippers launched out of the north ramp and just ran along the shoreline back to Humbug you wouldn't have any problems. Once you hit Humbug the water is fine. I just wouldn't want to be out in that water in a little boat when a storm blew in. Then again, I've seen Saguaro get pretty messy when a monsoon rolled in.

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 01:24 PM
I think if you potato chippers launched out of the north ramp and just ran along the shoreline back to Humbug you wouldn't have any problems. Once you hit Humbug the water is fine. I just wouldn't want to be out in that water in a little boat when a storm blew in. Then again, I've seen Saguaro get pretty messy when a monsoon rolled in.
Dude, I see flatts all the time back there....I anit gonna lie and say it will be fun, but you can make it!
Well then, ill have to plan on making the drive up that way......Im up for the drive, dont know about the rest of the east siders.

Jordy
06-12-2006, 01:25 PM
Im up for the drive, dont know about the rest of the east siders.
That is alot of wear and tear on the spinners... :D :D :D

Biglue
06-12-2006, 01:30 PM
Damnnnnnnnnn, when do you want to go out for wine Shelby? :D

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 01:30 PM
That is alot of wear and tear on the spinners... :D :D :D
O yea for got about that...Looks like ill be solo, dont want pleasant to claim its first set of spinners.......................................... ..

Jordy
06-12-2006, 01:33 PM
dont want pleasant to claim its first set of spinners.......................................... ..
Nonsense, I see them out there all the time, although typically they're the hubcap style and on a early 90's Geo Metro loaded up with a family heading to the lake for bath day. :D :D :D

OnlyMoney
06-12-2006, 01:33 PM
Damnnnnnnnnn, when do you want to go out for wine Shelby? :D
Anytime Lue, the cellar is full. Come on out! :rollside:

Jordy
06-12-2006, 01:37 PM
Come on out! :rollside:
Hey would have long ago but for the wife and kids... Mrs. Lue gets really jealous of his relationship with 460. :D :D :D
p.s. I'm looking for tickets right now. ;)

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 01:37 PM
Nonsense, I see them out there all the time, although typically they're the hubcap style and on a early 90's Geo Metro loaded up with a family heading to the lake for bath day. :D :D :D
Damn, i forgot about the autozone special...........................................
Bath day, thats just plain funny............................................. ............

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Hey would have long ago but for the wife and kids... Mrs. Lue gets really jealous of his relationship with 460. :D :D :D
A hard working landscapper is hard to come bye................Dont hate.

Biglue
06-12-2006, 01:41 PM
Don't be a hater Jordy. :D :D :D :D
460 and you have known each other far longer than me and I think you guys have something special. :crossx:

OnlyMoney
06-12-2006, 01:44 PM
Perfect! :rollside:

Jordy
06-12-2006, 01:58 PM
Perfect! :rollside:
Yeah, be careful what you wish for. You just might get it. :D :D :D

OnlyMoney
06-12-2006, 02:08 PM
Yeah, be careful what you wish for. You just might get it. :D :D :D
The story of my life. :rolleyes: Although, I just realized you aren't sending me any more messages...maybe you are on your way.... :crossx:

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 02:19 PM
The story of my life. :rolleyes: Although, I just realized you aren't sending me any more messages...maybe you are on your way.... :crossx:
Psssssst, didnt he flake on you guys saturday........................................

OnlyMoney
06-12-2006, 02:22 PM
Psssssst, didnt he flake on you guys saturday........................................
Thanks for reminding me. :rolleyes: :)

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 02:24 PM
Thanks for reminding me. :rolleyes: :)
People helping people............................................ ......................

STV_Keith
06-12-2006, 02:36 PM
Dude, you need to get Robin to send you to the Vegas store for a while. :rollside:

STV_Keith
06-12-2006, 02:37 PM
Holy crap, is that Nemo? :crossx:

AZJD
06-12-2006, 02:52 PM
Holy crap, is that Nemo? :crossx:
Yes it is!
Who's the man now....ex's and current girlfriends all having fun together.....life is good!

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Yes it is!
Who's the man now....ex's and current girlfriends all having fun together.....life is good!
You got it like that.........Damn

AZJD
06-12-2006, 03:03 PM
You got it like that.........Damn
I am still friends with alot of my ex's.......I just don't believe in having to lie anymore......Tell it like it is and you would be suprised how much easier it is to get along!
I have a couple of other girls I have been with that come out too! The one on the right is my girlfriend not just the flavor of the month, and she is one of the coolest girls I have ever dated.......a few board members I hope can back me on this, and I am not planning on replacing her anytime soon!

STV_Keith
06-12-2006, 03:03 PM
Yes it is!
Yeah, you got that! :clover:

STV_Keith
06-12-2006, 03:04 PM
The one on the right is my girlfriend not just the flavor of the month, and she is one of the coolest girls I have ever dated.......a few board members I hope can back me on this, and I am not planning on replacing her anytime soon!
Never met her, but just from the stories - that BETTER be your plan! :D

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 03:11 PM
I am still friends with alot of my ex's.......I just don't believe in having to lie anymore......Tell it like it is and you would be suprised how much easier it is to get along!
I have a couple of other girls I have been with that come out too! The one on the right is my girlfriend not just the flavor of the month, and she is one of the coolest girls I have ever dated.......a few board members I hope can back me on this, and I am not planning on replacing her anytime soon!
Dude, im so comming out to pleasant.......................................... ........

AZJD
06-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Dude, im so comming out to pleasant.......................................... ........
Next Saturday will be good, but if you wait til the following sunday I will have a full boat!
This Sunday belongs to the #1 girl in my life......It's Fathers Day! :)

No Name
06-12-2006, 03:15 PM
Good man........that's the way it should be. :rollside:

STV_Keith
06-12-2006, 03:18 PM
Next Saturday will be good, but if you wait til the following sunday I will have a full boat!
HMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Next saturday as in the 24th...awww hell, i was looking something to do that day.

AZJD
06-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Next saturday as in the 24th...awww hell, i was looking something to do that day.
Nope, this saturday as in the 17th, and next sunday as in the 25th

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 03:30 PM
Nope, this saturday as in the 17th, and next sunday as in the 25th
Dates notated.........................................

AZJD
06-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Hey I would have all this cool shit too, "26ft AO last year, my 06 Denali a couple months ago, a new Nitrous Toy Box last phuckin saturday, and 2 years ago my 3/4 million dolla home," (Socalsouthpaw, 2006), but I actually go to the lake more than 3 times a season!

Biglue
06-12-2006, 03:34 PM
Hey I would have all this cool shit too, "26ft AO last year, my 06 Denali a couple months ago, a new Nitrous Toy Box last phuckin saturday, and 2 years ago my 3/4 million dolla home," (Socalsouthpaw, 2006), but I actually go to the lake more than 3 times a season!
Nice..................... :crossx:

AZJD
06-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Nice..................... :crossx:
I just made nice with him in the other thread....but ssshhhhh, don't tell anyone, he is going to have to buy me a steak dinner from Denny's! :)

Biglue
06-12-2006, 03:45 PM
I just made nice with him in the other thread....but ssshhhhh, don't tell anyone, he is going to have to buy me a steak dinner from Denny's! :)
I saw that.........maybe he can be a born again ***boater. :rollside:

Jordy
06-12-2006, 03:48 PM
Yeah, on my way to the shop to pickup a 225kW generator that I have to have out on a jobsite around 6:00 tomorrow morning. Boo. Oh well, if I start that early, it just means I'll be done even earlier than I normally am. :D :D :D
Dude, you need to get Robin to send you to the Vegas store for a while. :rollside:
I'm working on it. Should have a fleet up there around the beginning of August and then I'll be up there all the time. Ugh!!!
I'm kicking around making a trip up this week, but we'll see how that plays out. One of my vendors is up there this week for a convention and between you, him, and Shelby, nothing much would get accomplished workwise. Not that that's any different than a normal workday around here. :D :D :D

98 Vector 21
06-12-2006, 03:53 PM
Most of the ones I see are wraped in fiberglass....

AZJD
06-12-2006, 03:53 PM
Yeah, on my way to the shop to pickup a 225kW generator that I have to have out on a jobsite around 6:00 tomorrow morning. Boo. Oh well, if I start that early, it just means I'll be done even earlier than I normally am. :D :D :D
I'm working on it. Should have a fleet up there around the beginning of August and then I'll be up there all the time. Ugh!!!
I'm kicking around making a trip up this week, but we'll see how that plays out. One of my vendors is up there this week for a convention and between you, him, and Shelby, nothing much would get accomplished workwise. Not that that's any different than a normal workday around here. :D :D :D
Hmmmm, :idea:

AZJD
06-12-2006, 03:54 PM
What??????????? :confused:

Jordy
06-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Hmmmm, :idea:
Oh shut it!!! :D :D :D

AZJD
06-12-2006, 04:02 PM
Alex, I will have to say....What are Boats?
Winner winner winner!

STV_Keith
06-12-2006, 05:05 PM
Cool, there's an Applebees not too far away from work! :D