PDA

View Full Version : This Happened in near Killertoys beat,,

Trailer Park Casanova
06-12-2006, 08:30 PM
IN BRIEF / LOS ANGELES COUNTY / LOS ANGELES
CHP Officers Interrupt Robbery; Suspects Held
From Times Staff and Wire Reports
June 12, 2006
Two California Highway Patrol officers walked in on a robbery in progress at a Subway restaurant near USC early Sunday morning, authorities said.
The suspected robbers opened fire on the two officers as they approached the store near Figueroa and 28th streets, said CHP Officer Rick Quintero.
The officers returned fire, critically injuring one of the suspects. The second suspect fled on foot and was arrested nearby, Quintero said.
The CHP officers were not injured, Quintero said.

Riverkid
06-12-2006, 08:48 PM
Nice shooting boys. That's a hell of a way to skip lunch...

KACHINA KEN
06-12-2006, 08:48 PM
June 12, 2006
Two California Highway Patrol officers walked in on a robbery in progress at a Subway restaurant near USC early Sunday morning, authorities said.
The suspected robbers opened fire on the two officers as they approached the store near Figueroa and 28th streets, said CHP Officer Rick Quintero.
The officers returned fire, critically injuring one of the suspects. The second suspect fled on foot and was arrested nearby, Quintero said.
OK as soon as the cop gets back on his or her feet they need remedial range time, should have bagged the two dirtbags not clip one and let the other get away. I like happy endings, where the bad guy gets killed.

cxr133
06-12-2006, 08:55 PM
June 12, 2006

GHT
06-12-2006, 08:56 PM
June 12, 2006

NOTALENT
06-12-2006, 09:00 PM
Wow...glad they got one...kinda hard to hit your target when you walk in for a sandwich not knowing theres gonna be a shootout with you involved....and your last to know. Glad to hear there both ok...GO CHIPS! :rollside:

ThongMagnet
06-12-2006, 09:01 PM
You sure it was Subway?? and not Dunkin' Donuts?? Don't mess with a cop's donut. :crossx: :crossx:
They have to be accountable now, so most are turning to the "subway diet"

Trailer Park Casanova
06-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Shoulda said: "Hold the lead on that Italian combo".

No Name
06-12-2006, 09:19 PM
OK as soon as the cop gets back on his or her feet they need remedial range time, should have bagged the two dirtbags not clip one and let the other get away. I like happy endings, where the bad guy gets killed.
I'll bet itÂ’s hard to shoot when you got scumbags shooting back at you. Happy to hear it had a good outcome. Any scumbag that shoots at a police officer or anyone for that matter deserves to die right then and there. :mad:

Kilrtoy
06-12-2006, 09:31 PM
Saw that on the news last night and one of the chippies she was at the river with us a few weeks ago and i backed her on a T/C on the freeway,
OH SHIT DID I JUST ADMIT TO ASSOCIATING WITH A CHIPPIE

dicudmore
06-12-2006, 09:43 PM
Saw that on the news last night and one of the chippies she was at the river with us a few weeks ago and i backed her on a T/C on the freeway,
OH SHIT DID I JUST ADMIT TO ASSOCIATING WITH A CHIPPIE
quoted for good measure also :wink: