PDA

View Full Version : Paging Robin Boyer

topless
06-13-2006, 06:14 AM
Did you get a chance to read the Terms and conditions of this site? Particularly this part?
4. ELIGIBILITY
This Site made available only to users 18 years of age or older who reside in the United States of America. If you are not yet 18 years old, or do not reside in the United States, please discontinue using the Site immediately.
If you don't understand it, I'm sure Tom Brown can explain it for you.

Jordy
06-13-2006, 06:16 AM
Did you get a chance to read the Terms and conditions of this site? Particularly this part?
4. ELIGIBILITY
This Site made available only to users 18 years of age or older who reside in the United States of America. If you are not yet 18 years old, or do not reside in the United States, please discontinue using the Site immediately.
If you don't understand it, I'm sure Tom Brown can explain it for you.
I don't think Tom is eligible... :idea: :D

topless
06-13-2006, 06:21 AM
I don't think Tom is eligible... :idea: :Dwell then maybe you can do the honors. You are good with words and making people understand them.

Jordy
06-13-2006, 06:29 AM
You are good with words and making people understand them.
I appreciate that observation but I think that this one might be way beyond my capabilities. :(

chub
06-13-2006, 06:35 AM
Sorry for my ignance. I was at the river all last week. What did I miss with this Robin Boyer? A link may help?

topless
06-13-2006, 06:38 AM
Sorry for my ignance. I was at the river all last week. What did I miss with this Robin Boyer? A link may help?Well, go look at any of his posts. He made me laugh (and not with him either) all weekend.

chub
06-13-2006, 06:41 AM
Well, go look at any of his posts. He made me laugh (and not with him either) all weekend.
I'll start searching, Thanks!

topless
06-13-2006, 09:16 AM
Kinda funny he disappeared. I think Jordy scared him off.

SnoopJonnyJon
06-13-2006, 02:06 PM
Sorry for my ignance. I was at the river all last week. What did I miss with this Robin Boyer? A link may help?
Its a real shame... the best thread he had, he started himself. And then he deleted it just when it was getting good :cry: