PDA

View Full Version : error message -

Cas
06-13-2006, 07:27 AM
There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
11 times so far this morning :220v:

NOTALENT
06-13-2006, 07:30 AM
use the back door... ;)

Cas
06-13-2006, 07:32 AM
my back door is exit only :D

Her454
06-13-2006, 07:34 AM
There seems to have been a slight problem with your database.
Your browser button is worn out. Please go back to work and become a functioning, productive member of society.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to your boss explaining that you have been out playing hookey. You may contact the unemployment office if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
I dont see anything wrong with that? ;) :rollside: You've been watching too many soap opera's.

Tom Brown
06-13-2006, 07:37 AM
lmao! :D

Cas
06-13-2006, 07:39 AM
I dont see anything wrong with that? ;) :rollside: You've been watching too many soap opera's.
:D I went to work yesterday for a few hours....was hard to do after being off for almost 2 weeks.
The good thing that's come out of this deal, no more smoking :)
If the way my lungs felt with pneumonia is any indication of what they might feel light when I'm 80, fug it I'm done with it.

Her454
06-13-2006, 07:43 AM
:D I went to work yesterday for a few hours....was hard to do after being off for almost 2 weeks.
The good thing that's come out of this deal, no more smoking :)
If the way my lungs felt with pneumonia is any indication of what they might feel light when I'm 80, fug it I'm done with it.
LMAO, that pneumonia must have effected your eyesight too. Im offended you didnt even recognize my attempt at being a smartass. :rollside:

Cas
06-13-2006, 07:49 AM
LMAO, that pneumonia must have effected your eyesight too. Im offended you didnt even recognize my attempt at being a smartass. :rollside:
I guess you haven't read the Alcohol/Coffee thread :D

Her454
06-13-2006, 07:58 AM
I guess you haven't read the Alcohol/Coffee thread :D
You know I dont venture into any thread that even insinuates coffee. :rollside: :yuk: