PDA

View Full Version : Johnny come lately's post here

djunkie
01-04-2006, 10:06 PM
Congrats to the Texas Longhorns. They played a great game and deserved their win and the National chamionship. It sucks that my team lost but hey they had a great run. Looking forward to next year.
So for all the haters that have nothing better to do then talk trash after the fact come on in and let loose. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
01-04-2006, 10:07 PM
Whats new at HOWARD

djunkie
01-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Whats new at HOWARD
LOL!!!!!!!! Thats a good one. Keep em coming. :rollside:

KACHINA KEN
01-04-2006, 10:12 PM
oh and we wouldn't have had to listen to the USC spew for a couple weeks if they had won? I hope they cry themselves to sleep tonight on their USC pillows. :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
01-04-2006, 10:13 PM
oh and we wouldn't have had to listen to the USC spew for a couple weeks if they had won? I hope they cry themselves to sleep tonight on their uSC pillows. :rolleyes:
That aint gonna happen, they are gonna go do some drive by's and rob some stores and rape some more women....

djunkie
01-04-2006, 10:15 PM
What was it 34 straight wins? 2 National championships. Damm I'm glad they lost to cause they really suck. :)

Old Texan
01-04-2006, 10:18 PM
Congrats to the Texas Longhorns. They played a great game and deserved their win and the National chamionship. It sucks that my team lost but hey they had a great run. Looking forward to next year.
So for all the haters that have nothing better to do then talk trash after the fact come on in and let loose. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
It was one he ll of a game. The 2 best. But ya know what, there's a burnt orange light burnin' in the old tower off University and 6th St. is goin' frickin nutz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooked Em Horns!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

djunkie
01-04-2006, 10:20 PM
It was one he ll of a game. The 2 best. But ya know what, there's a burnt orange light burnin' in the old tower off University and 6th St. is goin' frickin nutz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooked Em Horns!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Congrats to you. It was a great game.

mbrown2
01-04-2006, 10:21 PM
That aint gonna happen, they are gonna go do some drive by's and rob some stores and rape some more women....LOL....

djunkie
01-04-2006, 10:24 PM
Look at my avatar. I'm a Texas bandwagoner. :D Hook Them Horns! Y'all.
Damm front runners. Now that a Johnny come lately if I ever seen one. :rollside:

KACHINA KEN
01-04-2006, 10:25 PM
What was it 34 straight wins? 2 National championships. Damm I'm glad they lost to cause they really suck. :)
1 national Championship, LSU was champion the other time, don't buy into the lie you are to good to do that.

Kilrtoy
01-04-2006, 10:26 PM
Damm front runners. Now that a Johnny come lately if I ever seen one. :rollside:
Hey his name ain't JOHNNY,
ITS BOB

Kilrtoy
01-04-2006, 10:27 PM
Dude, don't hate on my Longhorns. I'm burnt oranging the hair on my ass right now.
Oh no, another male swingers night I see

djunkie
01-04-2006, 10:29 PM
1 national Championship, LSU was champion the other time, don't buy into the lie you are to good to do that.
CO- buddy. :rollside:

djunkie
01-04-2006, 10:32 PM
Damm. Gotta go back to work. Have fun guys. And KK I was only messing with you bud. Don't go pshyco and hunt me down now. :crossx: :crossx:

mbrown2
01-04-2006, 10:33 PM
That would be Co-Champ, just like Co-wchina...:)

KACHINA KEN
01-04-2006, 10:37 PM
Damm. Gotta go back to work. Have fun guys. And KK I was only messing with you bud. Don't go pshyco and hunt me down now. :crossx: :crossx:
It aint football if you arent breaking someones balls now is it. I'm honestly just glad it's fkn over.
Anyhow
GO WINGS!!!

Old Texan
01-04-2006, 10:46 PM
It aint football if you arent breaking someones balls now is it. I'm honestly just glad it's fkn over.
Anyhow
GO WINGS!!!
Red Wings????????????
That's close to religion......

MagicMtnDan
01-04-2006, 11:05 PM
That aint gonna happen, they are gonna go do some drive by's and rob some stores and rape some more women....
That's nice :220v: