PDA

View Full Version : How was your day at work ?????

I DIG IT !
06-13-2006, 03:17 PM
some times i wonder how some of our guys make it out of bed and get to work on time making sure that they got the lunch and shoes tied before they left for work. but once they show up on the job site they have fogot everything about any thing. please tell me that other people but me have to deal with this besides me day to day :mad:

Outnumbered
06-13-2006, 03:35 PM
some times i wonder how some of our guys make it out of bed and get to work on time making sure that they got the lunch and shoes tied before they left for work. but once they show up on the job site they have fogot everything about any thing. please tell me that other people but me have to deal with this besides me day to day :mad:
I hope you are not a school principal :D

Racer277
06-13-2006, 03:44 PM
Once when I asked one of my techs where he left off yesterday, he told me "I don't know, I slept since then...". Once.
:crossx: some times i wonder how some of our guys make it out of bed and get to work on time making sure that they got the lunch and shoes tied before they left for work. but once they show up on the job site they have fogot everything about any thing. please tell me that other people but me have to deal with this besides me day to day :mad:

NashvilleBound
06-13-2006, 03:50 PM
I had to actually put the bimini top up TWICE today. Can you believe it? What is this world coming to????????

Sotally Tober
06-13-2006, 03:56 PM
Who was it today?

ChumpChange
06-13-2006, 04:19 PM
Why you got to talk about me like that?

little rowe boat
06-13-2006, 04:23 PM
Lousy, just found out that the union membership just ok'd a lousy 4 yr. contract. :cry:

Trailer Park Casanova
06-13-2006, 04:31 PM
Dealt with A holes all day long,, then another A hole on the train,, then the neighbor was an A hole.
But then today is out 2 month aniversary, walked into the house, and the wife was/is awsum.

havasurat27
06-13-2006, 04:31 PM
Boy! sounds to me like your in the building industry!

jbone
06-13-2006, 04:40 PM
I'll let you know, I just started.
J

YeLLowBoaT
06-13-2006, 04:48 PM
I spent my day underneath a house with a jack hammer :cry: :cry: :cry:

I DIG IT !
06-13-2006, 04:56 PM
I'm in the Excavation biss i work for my dad as a job forman and some day it makes me grit my teeth!!!!! :crossx: it was a little bit of all of them bro all the rain we got here didnt help matters much

I DIG IT !
06-13-2006, 05:01 PM
hey are you and the family going to dockside this weekend?? we'll be there i'v been trying to catch up with you to give you the $ for powell boy i wish i was there today!!!

blackcloud75
06-13-2006, 05:27 PM
Lousy, just found out that the union membership just ok'd a lousy 4 yr. contract. :cry:
Ouch.....you guys kept everything I hope......we are about to start
negotia-begging ourselves......besides my day SUCKED!!!!!!!!
Bombed a promotional interview, I think..

slink
06-13-2006, 05:40 PM
Ouch.....you guys kept everything I hope......we are about to start
negotia-begging ourselves......besides my day SUCKED!!!!!!!!
Bombed a promotional interview, I think..
Did it go something like this....."Corey, tell us what you've done to prepare for this position." "Well, I just got done studying at the river for last 7 days" :) :p

I DIG IT !
06-13-2006, 05:42 PM
no i would probley be impressed if one of my guys told me that!!!

blackcloud75
06-13-2006, 06:02 PM
Did it go something like this....."Corey, tell us what you've done to prepare for this position." "Well, I just got done studying at the river for last 7 days" :) :p
It went more like:
Cory have a seat.......
"My name is Chief XXXX and we want to make this as comfortable enviroment for you as possible......by the way thanks for the beer last weekend....I expect Margaritas and lobster this weekend."
Man I wish that was the case...

I DIG IT !
06-13-2006, 06:06 PM
Sorry to hear that your day sucked too i cant wait to get ont the water and have a phat brunch this weekend for fother day i'm sure gland that my old man lives on his cruiser on the weekends :)

blackcloud75
06-13-2006, 06:09 PM
Oh I did log training hours for all that time..........
swiftwater rescue(static-lake and dynamic-river deployments)
As well as underwater/arctic "soldier" recovery.......( I had to rescue the soldiers from the bottom of the Ice Chest)

Sotally Tober
06-13-2006, 06:46 PM
That sucks! Ours are 3 years. The last 2 have gone down hill. Our current one is up this year. We better get a better one with all this inflation and cost of chit these days.