PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else gonna be in Vegas this weekend?

HavasuSelect
06-16-2006, 05:47 AM
I'm heading out at around 4:30.

NOTALENT
06-16-2006, 05:48 AM
Damn...if you would have posted this sooner I would have waited another week to pay off the truck!! Hitting any clubs???

HavasuSelect
06-16-2006, 05:52 AM
Haha, you could have taken all the money from the boat and put it on black. We're going to Jet tonight. It's in the Mirage. I have a friend out there that promotes for the clubs so shes gonna put us on the list. We're gonna hit up OPM tomorrow night.

NOTALENT
06-16-2006, 05:57 AM
Haha, you could have taken all the money from the boat and put it on black. We're going to Jet tonight. It's in the Mirage. I have a friend out there that promotes for the clubs so shes gonna put us on the list. We're gonna hit up OPM tomorrow night.
Nice...and that sounds like something I would have done...haha..I love Body English...my favorite club fo sho! I never seen so many HOT CRACK WHORES!!! :crossx:

HavasuSelect
06-16-2006, 05:59 AM
I've heard a lot of great things about Body English. We were gonna go there one night but we ended up at The Beach. That place was awesome. $50 gets you cover charge and all you can drink. Needless to say we took advantage of the all you can drink.

GHT
06-16-2006, 06:17 AM
I'm in Vegas this weekend.... Wish I was in Havi.. :cry:

HavasuSelect
06-16-2006, 06:34 AM
I'm in Vegas this weekend.... Wish I was in Havi.. :cry:
My bank account wishes that I was in Havi...