PDA

View Full Version : yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

meaniam
06-16-2006, 09:18 AM
here is a funny part of my life this past 3 weeks. i have a customer who has wanted to go thru their family member for a loan. aginst my recomendation. it has become the deal from hell. it is funny actually as the family member quit working there and these broiler room want to be. people have been handling this for 3 weeks. finally after threating to turn the company in. and start a law suit. we had a sit down with my customers the brokers and the lousey agent. giving them one chance to get the deal done. they failed and wanted to have a blame the other person contest. after them ****ing up my commission and cuasing me alot of problems i dicided to call them this morning to lead them on the way i was lead on for the past 3 weeks. so my phone call went like this.
adrian i would really like to say thank you to you and your brokers for taking the time to deal with this problem last night. me and my customers are very happy and feel you can get this deal wrapped up for us (we already went with another lender and will be closed next friday) so please keep me informed as to the progress you are making. i then went and asked them how many people they have working there. and what toppings they would like on the pizza and give me a call back let me know.
so 15 minutes later they call back and tell me all the toppings. i ask if 6 pizzas are enough. that is plenty adrian says. i ask one more time i said you know maybe it 8 pizzas. thats what i would do. you know cuase shawn and you adrian are big guys like me. and i can almost eat a whole pizza myself. he just says alright. i then ask him right before hanging up what kinda sodas they like. so this office full of aholes think they have us back on thier side and they will be doing a loan that is not even needed and think they are getting lunch.SEE THE DIFFRENCE IS I DIDNT LIE. I JUST LEAD THEM ON! teach them to treat my customers like shit. and mess up closing cost and f up my documents. lie to me, and the customer, extend my escrow out. not answer there phone calls ect........

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-16-2006, 09:20 AM
huh?

ChumpChange
06-16-2006, 09:23 AM
That's not funny. My boss came around the office about half an hour ago telling all of us that she is personally buying all of us Pizza for lunch.

C-2
06-16-2006, 09:25 AM
here is a funny part of my life this past 3 weeks. i have a customer who has wanted to go thru their family member for a loan. aginst my recomendation. it has become the deal from hell. it is funny actually as the family member quit working there and these broiler room want to be. people have been handling this for 3 weeks. finally after threating to turn the company in. and start a law suit. we had a sit down with my customers the brokers and the lousey agent. giving them one chance to get the deal done. they failed and wanted to have a blame the other person contest. after them ****ing up my commission and cuasing me alot of problems i dicided to call them this morning to lead them on the way i was lead on for the past 3 weeks. so my phone call went like this.
adrian i would really like to say thank you to you and your brokers for taking the time to deal with this problem last night. me and my customers are very happy and feel you can get this deal wrapped up for us (we already went with another lender and will be closed next friday) so please keep me informed as to the progress you are making. i then went and asked them how many people they have working there. and what toppings they would like on the pizza and give me a call back let me know.
so 15 minutes later they call back and tell me all the toppings. i ask if 6 pizzas are enough. that is plenty adrian says. i ask one more time i said you know maybe it 8 pizzas. thats what i would do. you know cuase shawn and you adrian are big guys like me. and i can almost eat a whole pizza myself. he just says alright. i then ask him right before hanging up what kinda sodas they like. so this office full of aholes think they have us back on thier side and they will be doing a loan that is not even needed and think they are getting lunch.SEE THE DIFFRENCE IS I DIDNT LIE. I JUST LEAD THEM ON! teach them to treat my customers like shit. and mess up closing cost and f up my documents. lie to me, and the customer, extend my escrow out. not answer there phone calls ect........
You mean all the shiznit they did isn't par for the course these days? :rollside:

Daytona100
06-16-2006, 10:31 AM
My wife is in the loan game. Plenty of times she sent the docs (duplicates) to several banks whoever performed got the deal. Never put all your eggs in one basket youll get burned every time. Loan game sucks anymore everyone has a better program and undercuts everyone else. Cutthroat biz.

ahhell
06-16-2006, 10:35 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Hard to follow that story.....

ChumpChange
06-16-2006, 12:15 PM
Update: The pizza never showed up at our office for lunch.

ratso
06-16-2006, 12:23 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Hard to follow that story.....
That's an understatement...

locogringo
06-16-2006, 02:20 PM
i know spullin' aint dat impurtent dese dayz but it be stull herd to understaynd wut u were trieing two say...
whatever it was, I hope it all turned out ok.