PDA

View Full Version : Hey Shaken not stirred

Redneck
06-17-2006, 11:08 PM
What does a person have to do to get you to turn around and wave. Drove behind you in the channel today at about 400 til you turned into your spot. Then you never even turned around. On the second pass was there when you backed out shot you the shocker and kept on going. Next time you better wave focker.

upsman105
06-17-2006, 11:15 PM
Chris isn't a "shocker" kind of guy. I suggest a simple wave. If he sees you I am sure he will wave... my .02.

Midlife Advantage
06-18-2006, 08:26 AM
Chris isn't a "shocker" kind of guy. I suggest a simple wave. If he sees you I am sure he will wave... my .02.
Probably won't, he's a very focused guy, keeps to himself, doesn't go for all that waving and social nonsense :p

Kachina26
06-18-2006, 08:32 AM
Chris is a focking A$$hole!!!!! Don't pay him no nevermind!!!! :D:D:D

Jordy
06-18-2006, 08:49 AM
Wow, he must have spent too much time on a big Skater to wave to the little people. :D :D :D

AZJD
06-18-2006, 08:58 AM
You gotta switch it up a bit....The Shocker is getting old.....here are a few ideas!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/rockher.gif

Kilrtoy
06-18-2006, 09:21 AM
Chris is a focking A$$hole!!!!! Don't pay him no nevermind!!!! :D:D:D
Cuz he wont pay you!!!!!!!!!!

chub
06-18-2006, 09:28 AM
DOH! :D :D :D

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-18-2006, 11:20 AM
What does a person have to do to get you to turn around and wave. Drove behind you in the channel today at about 400 til you turned into your spot. Then you never even turned around. On the second pass was there when you backed out shot you the shocker and kept on going. Next time you better wave focker.
Man.....
Sorry......We were heading up to the Sandbar from Steamboat and my wife had to pee, (i know, too much info) so we did a quick trip through the Channel to hit the bathrooms.....
Again, sorry, just working on the "Situational Awareness" in that focken Channel....
Hey....I even said hey! to the focker "Mygirl" yesterday.....
Later,
CJG
:)
Heading for the water right now......

Kilrtoy
06-18-2006, 11:33 AM
Man.....
Sorry......We were heading up to the Sandbar from Steamboat and my wife had to pee, (i know, too much info) so we did a quick trip through the Channel to hit the bathrooms.....
Again, sorry, just working on the "Situational Awareness" in that focken Channel....
Later,
CJG
Yes he did, and I was on my way to collect when he sent his beautiful wife over and she distracted me. I talked her and enjoyed her beauty and I forgot all about what I was doing :boxed:

Redneck
06-18-2006, 03:19 PM
Man.....
Later,
CJG
Im just harrassing you that channel was hella crazy yesterday you guys be safe next time we will have to hook up and hang out

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-18-2006, 09:02 PM
Yes he did, and I was on my way to collect when he sent his beautiful wife over and she distracted me. I talked her and enjoyed her beauty and I forgot all about what I was doing :boxed:
Wow......Such a nice compliment........ :)
She is beautiful........Thank you.... :)
I guess I'll have to make good on that bet now? :idea:
Later,
CJG
:cool:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-18-2006, 09:04 PM
Im just harrassing you that channel was hella crazy yesterday you guys be safe next time we will have to hook up and hang out
No problem, look forward to hanging out !!!!
Had a nice day on the lake today....
Later,
CJG

Tom Brown
06-18-2006, 09:06 PM
Next time you better wave focker.
The last time I spoke with him, he mentioned he doesn't like you very well.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-18-2006, 09:41 PM
The last time I spoke with him, he mentioned he doesn't like you very well.
Tom !!!!
That is not true !!!..... :argue:
It was two conversations ago that I mentioned it !!!! :p
Get it straight.... :idea:
Later,
CJG

WYRD
06-19-2006, 07:59 AM
Maybe its just you Kenny, Chris waved at me everytime I seen him, but then again he is an advantage owner :220v: :crossx:

OGShocker
06-19-2006, 08:04 AM
Typical Kenny! Always thinking of yourself. "Oh, my feelings are hurt"! Waaa!
BTW, Thank you for coming to our rescue..... AGAIN!!! :D

That Guy
06-19-2006, 08:34 AM
Later,
CJG
There is your first mistake.... :) Hell, we're so snooty, we won't stop even for Miguel..... :crossx: See everyone next weekend, can't wait!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-19-2006, 06:44 PM
Maybe its just you Kenny, Chris waved at me everytime I seen him, but then again he is an advantage owner :220v: :crossx:
Yo' Shane......
Don't tell me you ate at McDonalds on Sunday night !!!!! :220v:
Quite a pimp'n paint job on the truck..... :idea:
Later,
CJG
:rollside: