PDA

View Full Version : Just Got in Last Night From the So Cal Trip..

Robin Boyer
06-18-2006, 09:46 AM
Hey guys,
So thanks for your help on the tire... That was the first thing I took care of Tuesday night... that was done and I was ready to meet heather at noon wensday... So I get her call and we meet at the school and walk to my house and talk... I am serious this chik is like 5ft it was hella funny, but she is so cute and just like one of the sweetest girls I know... I still cant get over here you guys....
So then we went riding and talked alot up in the trails on the mountians.... Dropped her off and wait till friday night to see her again right... I have my case of coors light you know you cant go wrong with the 20 pack of long necks.... I get half of them in me before i even see her.... You know we are hangen outside next her car drinken and I put my arm around here and she doesnt really respnd it seemed..... That is when i had the feeling maybe she did not like me as much as she said she did you know.... So now I am hoping she doesnt just lead me on when we talk on the internet and stufff.... I dont know I just still feel weird not being back home and not hangen out with her.... Guess I will have to try to get out there in August~!
Any questions or comments reply here!

Jordy
06-18-2006, 09:52 AM
So I'm guessing that you didn't pin her ankles behind her ears??? :notam:

Robin Boyer
06-18-2006, 09:54 AM
So I'm guessing that you didn't pin her ankles behind her ears??? :notam:
Hahaha oh man I so wish! shes so fine! Shes hella Short and has these big boobs oh man... Why dident I feel them when I had the chance friday night, Man I feel so stupid! I have to get back there!

Parker Dreamin
06-18-2006, 09:59 AM
I am sure you took a pic of her right ? so lets see it as long as she is over 18

Nord
06-18-2006, 10:01 AM
Should of thrown it in her butt.................Just my .02...........
Who is Heather anyways??? I obviously didn't catch up on a couple threads. :cool:

Robin Boyer
06-18-2006, 10:18 AM
sorry Guys she got a picture of me with her phone.... Umm I might be able to get a picture of her on here though huh?
^^^ Thats hella funny! I wont ever poke a girl there! I dont think thats even cool! My dad said the last time he did that he picked up a disease! Eww!

Nord
06-18-2006, 10:34 AM
sorry Guys she got a picture of me with her phone.... Umm I might be able to get a picture of her on here though huh?
^^^ Thats hella funny! I wont ever poke a girl there! I dont think thats even cool! My dad said the last time he did that he picked up a disease! Eww!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhahahah ahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neve say never..........I'm sure your dad is glad you posted this!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :cool:

Havasu Hangin'
06-18-2006, 10:38 AM
My dad said the last time he did that he picked up a disease! Eww!
Maybe your dad should watch the guys he dates? :supp:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-18-2006, 10:44 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhahahah ahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neve say never..........I'm sure your dad is glad you posted this!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :cool:
Dito!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-18-2006, 10:45 AM
I am sure you took a pic of her right ? so lets see it as long as she is over 18
Guess he cant post a pic then!:cry:

maxwedge
06-18-2006, 10:49 AM
Hey guys,
... I have my case of coors light you know you cant go wrong with the 20 pack of long necks.... I get half of them in me before i even see her....
Any questions or comments reply here!
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she maybe thinks you are an alcoholic at this point, and that's why she was a little stand-offish. :rolleyes:

Robin Boyer
06-18-2006, 10:55 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she maybe thinks you are an alcoholic at this point, and that's why she was a little stand-offish. :rolleyes:
Haha homie she drinks more then me! I mean alot more! I was joken about my dad saying that but serious though that shit isnt cool you know putting the chik through that haha.

TRUMP TIGHT
06-18-2006, 11:00 AM
Haha homie she drinks more then me! I mean alot more! I was joken about my dad saying that but serious though that shit isnt cool you know putting the chik through that haha.
Through what? If you haven't done something how can you guess at the out come! A lot of girls actually like it!! Especially those T.J. girls maybe that is why your dad came home a little more weathered!!:D

tcook33
06-18-2006, 11:01 AM
Don't worry. Your time will come.
Remember this.....It's really fun trying to get there....but when you get there it's not all that good.

Robin Boyer
06-18-2006, 11:04 AM
Don't worry. Your time will come.
Remember this.....It's really fun trying to get there....but when you get there it's not all that good.
Hahaha Dude thats sick!

Robin Boyer
06-18-2006, 11:06 AM
The worst thing that upset me that night is that this one guy came up and was like telling me about how I came off as like a Tweeker to him or somethen.... Dude thats when I was like WTF>?

djunkie
06-18-2006, 11:12 AM
The worst thing that upset me that night is that this one guy came up and was like telling me about how I came off as like a Tweeker to him or somethen.... Dude thats when I was like WTF>?
Are you a tweaker? :confused:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-18-2006, 11:12 AM
"Do you need anything fixed? I can take anything apart and im pretty good about figuring how to put it back together!":D

Robin Boyer
06-18-2006, 11:15 AM
I party, But I aint no Tweek man!

phebus
06-18-2006, 11:56 AM
I put my arm around here and she doesnt really respnd it seemed..... That is when i had the feeling maybe she did not like me as much as she said she did you know....
Maybe you focken stink? Wash your pits and see how she responds :D

ratso
06-18-2006, 12:20 PM
Robin, I was trying to get rid of this chick for weeks, but she would always call at the "right" time, so we always ended up in the sack anyway. I was treating her pretty bad one night, out on a date with another chick and kind of rubbing her nose in it with all the making out and other stuff. I dropped my date off around 2am, and the chick I've been trying to drop called... so I told her she could come over. I had a few harsh things to say, called her "nothing but a Saturday night cock socket" and things of that nature. We end up going down on each other and getting pretty worked up, so I flipped her over and raised those hips up a little and started slamming her... hard. I leaned over after a few minutes of that and told her "You know, this ain't nothing but a Grudge F##K." She got her breath and replied "It doesn't feel like one..." So I'm thinking "Oh Yeah???!!!" At that moment I pulled out and before she knew what hit her, I was balls deep in that ass... I had hold of those hips and she wasn't going nowhere! The groans and moans and her legs twitching as she took it made for some of the best sex we ever had. I get horny just thinking about it... After that night and finishing up the next morning, well, there's nothing much left for us to do... I haven't answered or returned a call from her since...

djunkie
06-18-2006, 12:22 PM
Robin, I was trying to get rid of this chick for weeks, but she would always call at the "right" time, so we always ended up in the sack anyway. I was treating her pretty bad one night, out on a date with another chick and kind of rubbing her nose in it with all the making out and other stuff. I dropped my date off around 2am, and the chick I've been trying to drop called... so I told her she could come over. I had a few harsh things to say, called her "nothing but a Saturday night cock socket" and things of that nature. We end up going down on each other and getting pretty worked up, so I flipped her over and raised those hips up a little and started slamming her... hard. I leaned over after a few minutes of that and told her "You know, this ain't nothing but a Grudge F##K." She got her breath and replied "It doesn't feel like one..." So I'm thinking "Oh Yeah???!!!" At that moment I pulled out and before she knew what hit her, I was balls deep in that ass... I had hold of those hips and she wasn't going nowhere! The groans and moans and her legs twitching as she took it made for some of the best sex we ever had. I get horny just thinking about it... After that night and finishing up the next morning, well, there's nothing much left for us to do... I haven't answered or returned a call from her since...
LOL!!!!!!! Now your gonna scare the little guy. :rollside: :rollside:

No Name
06-18-2006, 12:32 PM
Nice story, makes me want to go tap the little women now. :D :D

TRUMP TIGHT
06-18-2006, 12:38 PM
:D

Nord
06-18-2006, 03:15 PM
Yeah, but did you walk away with speed bumps on your c*ck like his dad did??? lmao!!!! :cool:

Robin Boyer
06-18-2006, 05:48 PM
Oh man the story above, hella funny! But seriouslly I remember the thread I made before I left and there was so many people on it and replying with all kinds of stuff... I cant wait to get back down there and try it again!

core attitude
06-18-2006, 06:43 PM
I cant wait to get back down there and try it again!
I would guess it's to late and she's already getting what you couldn't give her from someone else. Too many fish in the sea, she ain't gonna wait for a minow who can't seal the deal, you shoulda dropped your pole in the mud puddle.

Robin Boyer
06-18-2006, 07:21 PM
I would guess it's to late and she's already getting what you couldn't give her from someone else. Too many fish in the sea, she ain't gonna wait for a minow who can't seal the deal, you shoulda dropped your pole in the mud puddle.
LOL, I dont know man I think I might have a chance when I get back if thats in August.... I just learned shes not the kinda girl that is aggresive and will take over you know haha..

core attitude
06-18-2006, 07:54 PM
I just learned shes not the kinda girl that is aggresive and will take over you know haha..
But the guy who can seal the deal will...........haha back at ya.

Acommanderguy
06-18-2006, 07:56 PM
is this guy for real? he sounds like he is 14! where are the pics of this hot heather chick?

HavasuSelect
06-18-2006, 07:58 PM
is this guy for real? he sounds like he is 14! where are the pics of this hot heather chick?
No No No, not 14, 16. There's a BIG difference....

core attitude
06-18-2006, 08:20 PM
We think this be she.......
http://myspace-024.vo.llnwd.net/00749/42/02/749402024_l.jpg

Acommanderguy
06-18-2006, 08:28 PM
lets find out who has her myspace? hahaha

core attitude
06-18-2006, 08:46 PM
Everybody now.......Heather (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=53963447)

Robin Boyer
06-18-2006, 09:09 PM
whats that for? you guys all want to add her as a friend?

Acommanderguy
06-18-2006, 09:13 PM
hey she might have an older sister ya know :)

TRUMP TIGHT
06-18-2006, 10:13 PM
951? So, Robin your not a tweeker she is?!

Roxysnow
06-18-2006, 10:14 PM
How old are you? I'm assuming your at least 21 if your putting down Coors Light, but you can't make a move on a chick? Maybe it's time for you and your dad to have that talk about the birds and the bees again :crossx: Good luck

riverbound
06-18-2006, 10:18 PM
You're not???

MagicMtnDan
06-18-2006, 10:20 PM
Yeah, I think she really likes your "style."
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14637&stc=1

djunkie
06-18-2006, 10:32 PM
Yeah, I think she really likes your "style."
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14637&stc=1
NICE!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

RAMROD
06-19-2006, 09:40 AM
NICE!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
Nice and 16. Look but don't touch. :cry:

Kachina26
06-19-2006, 09:51 AM
How old are you? I'm assuming your at least 21 if your putting down Coors Light, but you can't make a move on a chick? Maybe it's time for you and your dad to have that talk about the birds and the bees again :crossx: Good luck
No, he's 16. Just started taking driving lessons, etc. I'm thinking ten CLs might have had something to do with her lack of interest.

djunkie
06-19-2006, 09:57 AM
Nice and 16. Look but don't touch. :cry:
My nice coment was towards the saying on her hat. Maybe I should have clarified that in my last post.

djunkie
06-19-2006, 09:58 AM
No, he's 16. Just started taking driving lessons, etc. I'm thinking ten CLs might have had something to do with her lack of interest.
Or maybe he really is a tweaker. :rolleyes: :rollside:

syke-o
06-19-2006, 10:07 AM
the idea is too get her drunk, not get yourself drunk first and ruin all your chances.... :220v:

Cole Trickle
06-19-2006, 10:44 AM
LOL.....
My IQ was alot higher before I opened this thread!!(It might have been worth it;))
She sounds too young to appreciate beer I would try a couple strawberry farm's and an isolated/private location next time. :p

Robin Boyer
06-19-2006, 04:45 PM
I told you she looked allright! Man I am not a ****en tweeker! those are people that want to smoke or snort poison guys!

Robin Boyer
06-19-2006, 04:54 PM
Also I am going to go back down in August to see her again! I will post now what she said earlyer today!
(2:41:19 PM): Hey
RobinYRacer (2:41:39 PM): what is up
(2:42:11 PM): Nothin really just got out of the shower...n now I'm just bein bored
(2:42:16 PM): U?
RobinYRacer (2:42:17 PM): lol
RobinYRacer (2:42:23 PM): me and my friend are drinken 40's
RobinYRacer (2:42:26 PM): i am getten drunk
RobinYRacer (2:42:27 PM): haha
RobinYRacer (2:42:32 PM): this guy is funny
(2:42:38 PM): Lol..cool
(2:42:46 PM): Drink some 4 me
(2:42:51 PM): Lol
RobinYRacer (2:42:54 PM): this next one goes to you pretty
RobinYRacer (2:43:06 PM): hm
RobinYRacer (2:43:07 PM): so good
(2:43:20 PM): Awe..lol
2:44:28 PM): So how was ur day so far...
RobinYRacer (2:45:00 PM): well getting up was easy
RobinYRacer (2:45:05 PM): umm
RobinYRacer (2:45:19 PM): ****en i was hella late to class cuz these ****ers in the office
(2:45:28 PM): Oh..I see
RobinYRacer (2:45:30 PM): they were like your not signed in lol, and yet my name was on the wall
(2:45:34 PM): That sux
RobinYRacer (2:45:37 PM): a little
RobinYRacer (2:45:44 PM): i will tell you what really sucked
(2:45:55 PM): What?
RobinYRacer (2:46:21 PM): i went to lunch and i was hungry right
(2:46:36 PM): Ya
(2:46:42 PM): ...
RobinYRacer (2:47:17 PM): i looked in the windows and all they had was like doughnuts and cookies, i was like man i cant eat that stuff right now
RobinYRacer (2:47:28 PM): i needed like somethen for lunch you know what i am sayen
(2:47:37 PM): Lol..ya
(2:47:44 PM): That's funny
RobinYRacer (2:47:49 PM): so i ended up getting this gay pretzel
RobinYRacer (2:47:53 PM): you know what those are
(2:48:10 PM): Ya
(2:48:15 PM): Lol
RobinYRacer (2:48:50 PM): i could only eat like half of it
RobinYRacer (2:48:51 PM): lol
RobinYRacer (2:48:56 PM): save more room for the beer
(2:48:57 PM): Lol..wait y?
(2:49:05 PM): Lol..oh
RobinYRacer (2:50:16 PM): yea yea i was so lucky to see this guy down there by my drop off
RobinYRacer (2:50:23 PM): we asked this fool to get us these beer's
2:50:29 PM): Oh cool..
RobinYRacer (2:50:48 PM): hell ya
RobinYRacer (2:51:03 PM): what have u been doin all day
(2:51:10 PM): I have no alcohol yet
(2:51:17 PM): So I get 2 wait...lol
RobinYRacer (2:51:25 PM): haha
(2:51:32 PM): Umm just layin down really
RobinYRacer (2:51:32 PM): why u wanna catch the buzzzz
(2:51:46 PM): I wanna catch the drunk
(2:51:51 PM): Lol
RobinYRacer (2:51:55 PM): aha
RobinYRacer (2:51:57 PM): hella funny
RobinYRacer (2:52:06 PM): your talken like drinken 2 40's
(2:52:36 PM): Lol..hell ya
RobinYRacer (2:53:08 PM): whats the most beer u drank in one sitting
Lilang3l18 (2:53:40 PM): Ummm...maybe like 13 beers
(2:53:51 PM): I dunno maybe a lil more
(2:54:11 PM): But like out of 40's I only had like 4
RobinYRacer (2:54:21 PM): 4 40's???
(2:54:42 PM): Ya
(2:55:05 PM): Maybe 3 1/2 cuz my sis drank a half
(2:55:10 PM): Lol
(2:55:17 PM): I can drink
RobinYRacer (2:55:36 PM): omg
RobinYRacer (2:55:56 PM): you drink more then me and this acholic friend
RobinYRacer (2:56:03 PM): hella funny
RobinYRacer (2:56:09 PM): you can drink!
(2:56:56 PM): Lol
RobinYRacer (2:57:08 PM): dam
RobinYRacer (2:57:14 PM): i cant believe you can out drink me
RobinYRacer (2:57:21 PM): would u ever be down to see
2:57:35 PM): Lol..hell ya
2:57:41 PM): I'm down
(2:57:54 PM): I just don't want 2 make u look bad
(2:57:59 PM): Lol..jk
(2:58:03 PM): I out drink a lot of people
RobinYRacer (2:58:17 PM): oh man
RobinYRacer (2:58:21 PM): we are both laughen
RobinYRacer (2:58:26 PM): we gotta seee
RobinYRacer (2:58:30 PM): cuz i am not convinced
(2:58:38 PM): Lol
(2:58:52 PM): Ok...next time u come out
RobinYRacer (2:58:58 PM): oh yea
RobinYRacer (2:59:03 PM): is thAt right?
(2:59:19 PM): Omg I love it when u say that
(2:59:25 PM): Lol
2:59:30 PM): Its so hot
RobinYRacer (2:59:53 PM): lol
RobinYRacer (2:59:57 PM): glad u think so
RobinYRacer (3:00:07 PM): but serious would u want to drink with me sometime
(3:01:37 PM): Ya
(3:01:43 PM): Lol
(3:02:11 PM): That night I didn't drink a lot with u cuz I was already drunk
(3:02:15 PM): Plus I had 2 drive
(3:03:01 PM): But ya 4 sure next time
RobinYRacer (3:04:50 PM): lol
RobinYRacer (3:04:53 PM): if your serious
RobinYRacer (3:04:55 PM): next time
RobinYRacer (3:05:03 PM): me and you will sit down and drink
(3:05:08 PM): I'm serious
(3:05:23 PM): Lol.. I'm down
RobinYRacer (3:06:08 PM): haha
RobinYRacer (3:06:17 PM): thats ****en cool
RobinYRacer (3:06:39 PM): what would you think if i came down in like another month
(3:08:58 PM): R u serious
(3:09:05 PM): ?
(3:09:10 PM): That would be sweet
returned at 3:10:09 PM.
RobinYRacer (3:11:12 PM): yea i am sure as hell gonna try
RobinYRacer (3:11:28 PM): if i knew me and you were gonna chill i think i would make it down
(3:11:35 PM): U should
RobinYRacer (3:11:40 PM): seriouslly you make my trip worth it
(3:11:53 PM): Lol..4 sure
(3:12:23 PM): I would like 4 u 2 come down..n maybe even have more fun when u do
(3:12:31 PM): Plus we can watch me kick ur ass at drinkin
(3:12:40 PM): Lol
8 (3:12:51 PM): Jk
RobinYRacer (3:13:18 PM): lol
RobinYRacer (3:13:22 PM): what ya talken about
RobinYRacer (3:13:25 PM): more fun
RobinYRacer (3:13:26 PM): haha
(3:13:48 PM): Lol...
(3:14:22 PM): I dunno
(3:14:28 PM): Just have fun
(3:17:04 PM): As in drink more 2gether
RobinYRacer (3:17:08 PM): haha
8 (3:17:11 PM): n stuff...what did u think I ment..lol
RobinYRacer (3:17:18 PM): haha
RobinYRacer (3:17:23 PM): it will be sick
(3:17:59 PM): Lol..ok now I want 2 know
(3:18:16 PM): U better come out now
RobinYRacer (3:18:49 PM): haha
RobinYRacer (3:19:01 PM): i think i will make out there in august
(3:19:58 PM): Cool
(3:20:30 PM): Were u drunk on friday night?
RobinYRacer (3:21:18 PM): hmmm
RobinYRacer (3:21:24 PM): i was gettten a good buzzz
RobinYRacer (3:21:33 PM): i drank like a six pack to the dome
(3:21:44 PM): Cool
(3:21:48 PM): Lol
(3:21:52 PM): Sweet
(3:22:14 PM): I drank like 4 beers I had vodka n sparks
RobinYRacer (3:22:29 PM): what
RobinYRacer (3:22:33 PM): you drank vodika that night
(3:22:54 PM): Ya
RobinYRacer (3:23:10 PM): and sparks?
(3:23:11 PM): I didn't tell u
RobinYRacer (3:23:15 PM): na
(3:23:16 PM): Ya
(3:23:21 PM): Lol
RobinYRacer (3:23:59 PM): oh shit
RobinYRacer (3:24:10 PM): man u must been buzzed
(3:24:23 PM): I was drunk
(3:24:44 PM): I was sayin I wasn't cuz I had 2 drive...n my sis wouldn't have let me
(3:24:52 PM): Drive
RobinYRacer (3:26:51 PM): lol
RobinYRacer (3:27:04 PM): i dont think ur sister can drive as good as you though
(3:27:47 PM): Lol..she cant
(3:27:53 PM): She knows it...she says that 2
RobinYRacer (3:28:04 PM): lol
RobinYRacer (3:28:16 PM): then it seems like you could said ur drunk and still drove
(3:28:29 PM): Ya I know..lol
(3:28:35 PM): But if she hears me say it
(3:28:42 PM): I'm ****ed
RobinYRacer (3:28:47 PM): lol
: Lol
RobinYRacer (3:29:07 PM): thats funny, i would trust you driving me around drunk
RobinYRacer (3:29:11 PM): even if you were drunk ya knopw
RobinYRacer (3:29:15 PM): know*
(3:29:21 PM): Lol
RobinYRacer (3:29:38 PM): guess were i am at on this 40
(3:30:20 PM): I g2g now
RobinYRacer (3:30:31 PM): later on cutie
(3:30:32 PM): Ttul
RobinYRacer (3:30:38 PM): ^
RobinYRacer (3:30:42 PM): late
Tell me do I not have a chance?

uvindex
06-19-2006, 04:58 PM
For those of you without the hour required to read the above fascinating conversation, here's the condensed version:
(2:41:19 PM): Hey lol
RobinYRacer (2:41:39 PM): Hey lol
(2:41:19 PM): Sup lol
RobinYRacer (2:41:39 PM): Nothin lol
(2:41:19 PM): lol
RobinYRacer (2:41:39 PM): lol
(2:41:19 PM): later lol
RobinYRacer (2:41:39 PM): later lol

MagicMtnDan
06-19-2006, 05:00 PM
Face it Robin, you're a troll
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/105878.jpg

Kachina26
06-19-2006, 05:14 PM
For those of you without the hour required to read the above fascinating conversation, here's the condensed version:
(2:41:19 PM): Hey lol
RobinYRacer (2:41:39 PM): Hey lol
(2:41:19 PM): Sup lol
RobinYRacer (2:41:39 PM): Nothin lol
(2:41:19 PM): lol
RobinYRacer (2:41:39 PM): lol
(2:41:19 PM): later lol
RobinYRacer (2:41:39 PM): later lol
Thanx, that was hella hard to read.
BTW, what the hell is a gay pretzel?

Robin Boyer
06-19-2006, 05:14 PM
Haha you guys if you really read what me and she said I think you will see my chanes are still there fellas!

Kachina26
06-19-2006, 05:15 PM
Haha you guys if you really read what me and she said I think you will see my chanes are still there fellas!
chanes? I'm really starting to feel out of touch with this younger generation. I don't understand any of the new lingo.......

Robin Boyer
06-19-2006, 05:16 PM
the pretzel's with the salt on them! They are like made out of bread ya know...

Robin Boyer
06-19-2006, 05:17 PM
Chances*************

HavasuSelect
06-19-2006, 05:17 PM
You have a better chance of watching Cinemax at around 10 at night, then spanking off.

djunkie
06-19-2006, 08:55 PM
Hey Robin are you in any way related to NOTALENT????? :jawdrop: :D :D

Chubby4Life
06-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Also I am going to go back down in August to see her again! I will post now what she said earlyer today!
(I edited all your bla-bla!)
Are you telling me it took you almost 45 minutes to see if you had a chance???? Tool!
In my day, (1994) it went something like this:
C4l: Hello Skank,
Skank: Hey, what's up?
C4l: Not much, I've got a bottle of Strawberry Hill for you, you wanna go somewhere and drink it?
Skank: Yea, you'll pick me up?
C4l: Yea, in a 1/2 hour.
Skank: O.K.
C4L's phone: Click
-I knew I had a chance in 15 seconds tops!
See pee-wee it's that easy. With any luck you'll eventually learn to "party like a rock star and pound it like a pornstar".

Jordy
06-20-2006, 07:32 AM
Seeing how you missed this one little tidbit on one line:
Lilang3l18
I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that someone will talk some sense into Heather, if that's um possible, you know, LOL. :D

LAFD
06-20-2006, 07:41 AM
the pretzel's with the salt on them! They are like made out of bread ya know...
salty pretzel huh??? :rolleyes:

LAFD
06-20-2006, 07:41 AM
and no you dont have a chance. sorry.

syke-o
06-20-2006, 07:42 AM
never heard of a gay pretzel before... and then you could only eat half of it... :220v:

LaveyOne
06-20-2006, 08:25 AM
Hey Robin are you in any way related to NOTALENT????? :jawdrop: :D :D
Now, that right there is FUNNY !!! :D
Is this kid for real ??? :eek: :sqeyes: :2purples:

Acommanderguy
06-20-2006, 08:50 AM
ya you have a chance to drink! thats about it! dude go in for the kill! whats wrong with you? if she hasnt sent you any nudes by now you aint gettin it son

C-2
06-20-2006, 08:56 AM
I've gotta admit this thread is pretty amusing.
And I'm calling BS on all the drinking.
One 40 for both AND THEY WOULD BE DONE.
Is this some type of twisted experiment -- kind of like that old lady picture thread; perhaps another one of posterX's research projects?

HavasuSelect
06-20-2006, 09:04 AM
I've gotta admit this thread is pretty amusing.
And I'm calling BS on all the drinking.
One 40 for both AND THEY WOULD BE DONE.
Is this some type of twisted experiment -- kind of like that old lady picture thread; perhaps another one of posterX's research projects?
I totally agree with you. When I was his age I could barely put away a 6 pack.

djunkie
06-20-2006, 12:39 PM
Now, that right there is FUNNY !!! :D
Is this kid for real ??? :eek: :sqeyes: :2purples:
So you see the resemblance too? :rollside:

Jordy
06-20-2006, 01:01 PM
So you see the resemblance too? :rollside:
Hmmm, let's just take a closer look here... :D :D :D
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14674&stc=1 http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14673&stc=1
I'm having a hard time telling them apart. :D :D :D

Robin Boyer
06-20-2006, 01:07 PM
Haha i am Worken on one right now... A six pack that is... Man I can drink two 40's and walk away man! Haha thats from Cheech and Chong!
Also I think my luck is still hangen out knowing she wants to chill again and drink!

djunkie
06-20-2006, 01:10 PM
Haha i am Worken on one right now... A six pack that is... Man I can drink two 40's and walk away man! Haha thats from Cheech and Chong!
Also I think my luck is still hangen out knowing she wants to chill again and drink!
Ha ha. Good shit Bro. Ha ha. I used to drink like that too dude. HA ha. :rollside: :rollside:

djunkie
06-20-2006, 01:11 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14674&stc=1 http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14673&stc=1
Cousins maybe? :crossx:

Dave C
06-20-2006, 01:11 PM
long lost brothers...... ?

core attitude
06-20-2006, 03:04 PM
Are you referring to wildbillg's girl thirtyfourdd? :cry:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3068my_***boat_pictures_006_4_.jpg

Nord
06-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Hey Robin, check your PM's...........