PDA

View Full Version : OK, so Sopranos went all Brokeback and shit...

Jordy
06-18-2006, 08:58 PM
But Deadwood is kicking ass so far!!!! Can't wait to see what Swearingen does to get even with Hearst. It's been a while since I've looked this forward to new episodes of something on HBO. :D :D :D

a catered life
06-19-2006, 05:48 AM
cant get in to dead wood but rescume me is kicking as on fx focking dennis leary is funny

mondorally
06-19-2006, 06:01 AM
Trixie had the line of the night - "When you've done with hers Doc, why don't you f**king kiss mine?"
-Justin

MagicMtnDan
06-19-2006, 07:35 AM
Deadwood is the best show on TV
http://www.antoniogenna.net/doppiaggio/telefilm/deadwood.jpg

Dave C
06-19-2006, 08:23 AM
don't f-ing jinx it.... next thing you know it could be brokeback deadwood mtn... n. shiat

Flyinbowtie
06-19-2006, 09:12 AM
Jordy, we agree.
The Sopranos has gone down the crapper.
Deadwood is starting out with a bang. I did hear somewhere that they have not renewed the contracts for any of the actors, and that they are planning to call it a series after next season.
I don't understand why, when HBO gets something good going, they either screw it up completely,(Sopranos) or cancel it like they apparently are going to do with Deadwood.
Swearingen's character is one of the best I have seen on TV in years, and the previews for next weeks show look great...

Jordy
06-19-2006, 09:20 AM
Swearingen's character is one of the best I have seen on TV in years, and the previews for next weeks show look great...
He definately grows on you. When the show first started he was the bad guy that you wanted to hate, then after a few rants with the Indian head in the box you realize what a genius he is. I love that show!!!! :D :D :D
But I could have gone without seeing Jane in the tub last night. Boo. :(

Nord
06-19-2006, 09:32 AM
I'm an *Entourage* fan myself, but Sopranos has caught my attention in the last year.......
Now its turning gay???

Flyinbowtie
06-19-2006, 09:35 AM
But I could have gone without seeing Jane in the tub last night. Boo. :(
Ya had to remind me of that, didn't ya. The Mrs. had just set the BBQ'ed Father's Day Filet in front of me when that scene hit. Sorta killed it, ya know?
Did you see the big Chinese guy is back in the previews? I think Hearst is gonna wind up in his pig pens...

Jordy
06-19-2006, 09:40 AM
Did you see the big Chinese guy is back in the previews? I think Hearst is gonna wind up in his pig pens...
Yeah, Woo is back. This show just continues to amaze me. Seems like it gets better every season and even every episode. Then again, the Sopranos did for a while too and then it seemed to run out of steam. :notam:
Hearst definately has something coming his way after the deal last night. I don't know if they'll kill him off just yet, but there will be some kind of retaliation, served cold. ;)

a catered life
06-19-2006, 09:47 AM
I'm an *Entourage* fan myself, but Sopranos has caught my attention in the last year.......
Now its turning gay???
its your inner self trying to scream out your outer is gay :p

Nord
06-19-2006, 09:51 AM
its your inner self trying to scream out your outer is gay :p
Lesbian is more like it :cool: