PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a open bow ski boat

SCRINC
06-19-2006, 11:21 AM
Iam in the market for a open bow used boat with low hrs and in great condition.. We have a few other boats so I dont need a newer one since it will not be used all that much..
Thanks

DAVID
06-20-2006, 09:34 AM
I have this one if it works for you
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/7/9/84610279.htm

Speedin' Ian
06-20-2006, 02:43 PM
I have a 99 Tige 22i that I might be selling... it is an open bow with a nice tower, taps, etc... Can't remember how many hours it has but I think it is just over 200 or 300. I'd like to get 25k for it. If you are interested let me know and I will try and find some pics.

WILDERTHANU
06-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Iam in the market for a open bow used boat with low hrs and in great condition.. We have a few other boats so I dont need a newer one since it will not be used all that much..
Thanks
Dude!!! Make up your mind. You're worse than me. :p

lil man wayne
06-20-2006, 09:05 PM
Thanks
Didnt you want a boat a while back???I saw you ar big river you need to shave your back too
What are you going to name this one jalopy junk? :rolleyes:

SCRINC
06-21-2006, 07:19 AM
Didnt you want a boat a while back???I saw you ar big river you need to shave your back too
What are you going to name this one jalopy junk? :rolleyes:
Kids now a day's... I am sorry that your boyfriend Phill got his ass handed to him by a 454 single carb deal.. I dont understand why you guys swing from the blower guys . I came to big river to see if anyone had anything worth running and I was let down... So iam going to purchase a ski boat so Phill will have the fastest rig @ B.R.
I think i will name the new ski boat '' The Exterminator'' Since I kicked Phills spyders ASS!!!!!!!!!!! You boys keep building those blower motors bigger and bigger and we will just keep tuning our boat and motor to out run ya!!! Just like last year @ Irvine lake....