PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Wings

INSman
06-19-2006, 08:51 PM
A very nice couple opened this Chicken Wing place up on McCulloch about (4) months ago and this place is DAMN good !! They will deliver down to the channel and have a bunch of different flavors and levels of hot to choose from, so please give them a shot at your business when you are hungry :cool:

OGShocker
06-19-2006, 08:55 PM
A very nice couple opened this Chicken Wing place up on McCullougch about (4) months ago and this place is DAMN good !! They will deliver down to the channel and have a bunch of different flavors and levels of hot to choose from, so please give them a shot at your business when you are hungry :cool:
We'll look them up!!
Where were you this weekend? We looked for you Saturday, before our boat died.. :skull:

INSman
06-19-2006, 09:04 PM
We'll look them up!!
Where were you this weekend? We looked for you Saturday, before our boat died.. :skull:
Same situation, but happened to me on Friday :mad:
SK stopped by on his way to your place, guess I missed the BBQ invite :cry:

Phat Matt
06-19-2006, 09:04 PM
What is it called?

INSman
06-19-2006, 09:07 PM
What is it called?
I want to say "Wing It", but I could be off a little. Left hand side of McCulloch in a little strip mall, maybe close to Acoma. They are just starting to advertise

Phat Matt
06-19-2006, 09:13 PM
I want to say "Wing It", but I could be off a little. Left hand side of McCulloch in a little strip mall, maybe close to Acoma. They are just starting to advertise
Cool. I'll have to check it out. I haven't found any good wings out there yet. Sometimes they sound real tasty on Sundays watching TV recovering from Saturday night/Sunday morning. :D

OGShocker
06-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Same situation, but happened to me on Friday :mad:
SK stopped by on his way to your place, guess I missed the BBQ invite :cry:
You know you guys are always welcome! Now that I know you like wings, you'll have to come over on wing night... Truly sorry we missed you and sorry about your boat.
Mark
PS. What happened to your boat? Was it UPS...again? :idea:

phebus
06-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Chicken wings, and cold beer. It doesn't get much better. I only hope they have big screen plasma's with sports!! (and, they'd bettyer have beer)

INSman
06-19-2006, 09:16 PM
Chicken wings, and cold beer. It doesn't get much better. I only hope they have big screen plasma's with sports!! (and, they'd bettyer have beer)
Not a big sit down place, more of a take-out or deliver place, but darn good either way.
I have just been advised that "Wings and Things" is the name of the establishment, ENJOY !! :cool:

INSman
06-19-2006, 09:22 PM
You know you guys are always welcome! Now that I know you like wings, you'll have to come over on wing night... Truly sorry we missed you and sorry about your boat.
Mark
PS. What happened to your boat? Was it UPS...again? :idea:
I am not big on "imposing" although you are one hell of a cook !!! Not sure what happened, there has been an issue with rocker nuts, so I'll just have to wait to hear something back from Absolute later in the week when they have some sort of diagnosis.

Racer277
06-19-2006, 09:25 PM
"Wing-Inn-It" ?
Saw the place on the blvd, we'll try it.

OGShocker
06-19-2006, 09:29 PM
I am not big on "imposing" although you are one hell of a cook !!! Not sure what happened, there has been an issue with rocker nuts, so I'll just have to wait to hear something back from Absolute later in the week when they have some sort of diagnosis.
IMPOSING??? I'd kick your ass for that if I didn't bruise so easy like..:D You are A L W A Y S welcome!!! BTW, sorry to hear about the problem with your nuts. Hope they sort this out .
See you in August!

INSman
06-19-2006, 09:31 PM
IMPOSING??? I'd kick your ass for that if I didn't bruise so easy like..:D You are A L W A Y S welcome!!! BTW, sorry to hear about the problem with your nuts. Hope they sort this out .
See you in August!
AUGUST, F U !!
Another f'n vacation ??!!?? What happened to July

OGShocker
06-19-2006, 09:36 PM
AUGUST, F U !!
Another f'n vacation ??!!?? What happened to July
I have to go back to Canada. Some dickhead in here found out I over stayed my visa and called ICE of the Dept. of Homeland Security. I need to go back so, I can sneak back in at the end of July. I leave for Houston in the AM, then off to Canada next week. Hence, see you in August.

Tom Brown
06-19-2006, 09:39 PM
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out where the strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with dust and sweat and blood. At best, he knows the triumph of high achievement; if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
Theodore Roosevelt
Ya know..... as presidents go... Teddy wasn't so great. :idea:

OGShocker
06-19-2006, 09:43 PM
Ya know..... as presidents go... Teddy wasn't so great. :idea:
Are you lookin' for a fight? :mad:

Tom Brown
06-19-2006, 09:45 PM
I'm just saying I think he could have done a better job had he have made a few different decisions.
...... but OK..... if we must.......... I guess.... :D

OGShocker
06-19-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm just saying I think he could have done a better job had he have made a few different decisions.
...... but OK..... if we must.......... I guess.... :D
That is the story of my life..:D See you soon!
Hey everyone, Try the Wings and tip your server!! Sorry Blane!

INSman
06-20-2006, 06:07 AM
That is the story of my life..:D See you soon!
Hey everyone, Try the Wings and tip your server!! Sorry Blane!
threadjackers :argue: :cool:

Sun burners
06-20-2006, 08:12 AM
Went to try this place Sunday on the way out of town.
NO BIG SCREENS small small eating area, But like noted "they will deliver"
I thought the wings could be HOTTER!

INSman
06-20-2006, 08:23 AM
Went to try this place Sunday on the way out of town.
NO BIG SCREENS small small eating area, But like noted "they will deliver"
I thought the wings could be HOTTER!
Which ones did you get, I got the mild and medium and thought the medium had the right amount of spice :cool:

Todd969
06-20-2006, 09:02 AM
The place is Wing-Inn-It, located behind Smiths grocery. Next time try some of the dry rub Ranch or Garlic. They are really good too.