PDA

View Full Version : Friggin Nautical...

Throttle
06-19-2006, 09:40 PM
Lost my reservation, I show up with my kids for fathers day weekend an they ask me my name 10 times, "cant find a reservation under your name" :mad:
I can NOT wait for my house to be done so I do not have to put up with their crap any more!

dicudmore
06-19-2006, 09:44 PM
that was a pretty crappy deal :220v:

Throttle
06-19-2006, 09:45 PM
at least I got to use the launch ramp...

Throttle
06-19-2006, 09:46 PM
oh yeah and I got a free drink coupon....
and didn't even use it, go figure

Jyruiz
06-19-2006, 09:47 PM
Lost my reservation, I show up with my kids for fathers day weekend an they ask me my name 10 times, "cant find a reservation under your name" :mad:
I can NOT wait for my house to be done so I do not have to put up with their crap any more!
That sucks. And when you have a house out there, no need to pack anything either, (as long as you have all your stuff out there) we love just getting in the car and leaving. Another plus, no need to check out by a certain time either, you guys will dig it.

Thorsinc
06-19-2006, 09:48 PM
I’ll use the coupon if you don’t want it!

hallett21
06-19-2006, 10:23 PM
we just finished our house and yeah just have 2 sets of clothes (1 for down there) and your set. No hotel hassels!!!!

Hardly Satisfied
06-20-2006, 01:17 AM
Sorry to hear that sucks :cry:

Havasu Hangin'
06-20-2006, 04:31 AM
Don't get me started on the Nautical.
Last year, I had two reservations, two weekends in a row. I show up the first weekend, and they say the same thing, "we don't have a reservation in your name for this weekend." They check me in anyway.
The next weekend, I show up, and they say that I was supposed to show up last weekend for that reservation, so I lose my deposit. When I told them to look in the computer and see that I was not only THERE...but they screwed up the arrival dates (I had the confirmation numbers and deposits paid)...they said, "you already forfeited your deposited from not showing up last weekend. :mad:
A bunch of friggin morons that have no clue what customer service is.
A couple weeks ago, I check in. The TV is not working, so I call the front desk- they say "maintenance is on the way."
An hour later, I realize the AC is not working, so I call the front desk again. Once again, they say "maintenance is on the way."
Another hour later, I realize the fridge is not working so I called the front desk again. Once again, they say "maintenance is on the way."
Another hour and a half later, maintenance shows up, and spends about 30 minutes before they figure out the room may not be able to be fixed today. I tell the front desk that we need another room, and they give me one so we begin to move.
As we are clearing out, Mrs. HH goes to turn off a lamp, and it proceeds to shock her, and catch on fire.
When I suggest that perhaps we should be comped for the day we lost waiting around for maintenance, they said "no...we've already bent over backwards for you."
I guess "bending over backwards" consists of moving us out of a room that can't be fixed, and offering some burn cream for Mrs. HH's hand.
:notam:
I spent about $2K in two months with those idiots...I need a condo in the channel.

Havasu1986
06-20-2006, 04:48 AM
Don't get me started on the Nautical.
A bunch of friggin morons that have no clue what customer service is.
I spent about $2K in two months with those idiots...I need a condo in the channel.
I seen a couple of 4 sale signs on the new condos and you can rent them out for about 250 a nite.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-20-2006, 05:14 AM
Yep!
Same thing happened to us before we got our house.....
"Sorry....Can't find your name"...... :idea:
I just stood my ground and made a stink cause every place was full.....
They ended up putting us up in the condos farther up the road.
Not as nice a being on the water and walking back & forth to the boat, but atleast the family didn't have to sleep in the truck!!! :p
That stinks...... :yuk:
Later,
CJG

Kachina26
06-20-2006, 05:34 AM
HH, that's some twighlight zone shiot right there. I've had the ol' gee we can't find your name dealio the one and only time I stayed there. I did like having a cocktail on the water and stumbling up to my room afterwards, but nothing beats having my own house with all the comforts of home right inside :D

Havasu Hangin'
06-20-2006, 06:23 AM
HH, that's some twighlight zone shiot right there. I've had the ol' gee we can't find your name dealio the one and only time I stayed there. I did like having a cocktail on the water and stumbling up to my room afterwards, but nothing beats having my own house with all the comforts of home right inside :D
I am convinced that the Nautical doesn't really have a computer...just a note pad, some Post-it notes, and a very dull pencil.
Then, they had to find customer service folks who know their way around a Post-it note and dull pencil, so they recruited from the list of employees that had been fired from Burger King and Savage Marine.

a catered life
06-20-2006, 06:25 AM
this sounds bad....some good friends just bought timeshare there and i hope they dont have some of these issues :yuk:

OCMerrill
06-20-2006, 06:30 AM
Nautical Inn....Location Location Location. That is the only three things going for it. We have stayed there twice and both times there were problems.

OutCole'd
06-20-2006, 06:40 AM
The Nautical sucks azz. I hate that place, Naked Turtle is cool, but the service there at the Nautical sucks.

havaduner
06-20-2006, 06:43 AM
maybe the new owners will make some changes......
Throttle, thought you were 'sposed to be in the house already, what gives?
You gonna use your room for the Regatta? I got somebody that needs one.
We'll be out this weekend, how bout you?

455Rocket
06-20-2006, 06:48 AM
We were there this weekend for my engagement party... they upgraded the two rooms we had there... no problems.
Agreed, in times past the cust. service sucked...

phebus
06-20-2006, 07:18 AM
I usually just show up without a reservation, and say I'm Havasu Hangin, and tell me I'm early, but will check me in anyway.
Then the poor guy shows up, and they tell him he doesn't have a reservation :D
Worked every time but once, and then I had to tell them I was Throttle. I had a wonderfull Fathers Day :rollside:

blackcloud75
06-20-2006, 07:25 AM
I got locked in the "chitter" at the Nautical last year.....
while everybody was waiting for me in my boat...an Hour and Half later they figured something was up.
Throttle didn't realize that was you yesterday in Steamboat...untilwe had to go get friends,u were pulling up anchor when we came back...catch ya' next time
Cory

River918
06-20-2006, 11:57 AM
Yeah, They're a piece of work. About two weeks ago we get a letter in the mail confirming a reservation with them for the weekend of Jun 24th. We never made the reservation and in fact, we havent stayed there in about 5 years. I called and they tried to tell me that I made the reservation on June 3rd (A day I was out on Lake Mohave from sun-up, til sun-down).....She then tells me they have my American Express card on file that I made the reservation with. I told her I don't have an America Express and she finally believes me. I don't know if they still do everything by hand, or if they have computers, but they need to get on the ball....And by the way, if you have a reservationf or next weekend, you might want to call and confirm it and make sure yours wasn't the one they gave me and I cancelled...

a catered life
06-20-2006, 12:18 PM
She then tells me they have my American Express card on file that I made the reservation with. I told her I don't have an America Express and she FINALLY believes me...
:argue: key words here folks

Sun burners
06-20-2006, 01:04 PM
at least I got to use the launch ramp...
Is that why it took you so long at the launch ramp!

H20 Toie
06-20-2006, 01:09 PM
Yeah, They're a piece of work. About two weeks ago we get a letter in the mail confirming a reservation with them for the weekend of Jun 24th. We never made the reservation and in fact, we havent stayed there in about 5 years. I called and they tried to tell me that I made the reservation on June 3rd (A day I was out on Lake Mohave from sun-up, til sun-down).....She then tells me they have my American Express card on file that I made the reservation with. I told her I don't have an America Express and she finally believes me. I don't know if they still do everything by hand, or if they have computers, but they need to get on the ball....And by the way, if you have a reservationf or next weekend, you might want to call and confirm it and make sure yours wasn't the one they gave me and I cancelled...
So are you going to be in havi that weekend?

C-2
06-20-2006, 01:28 PM
Recently,
A Spam call on my cell, telling me about their great packages.
:rolleyes:

River918
06-20-2006, 01:35 PM
So are you going to be in havi that weekend?
Nope, won't be back to Havi for a while

Water Romper
06-20-2006, 03:16 PM
Oh Man!!!:2purples: These stories are the river trips from hell :boxingguy I have yet to stay at the Nautical and it looks like I never will :lightsabe :argue:

2Driver
06-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Saw you come in a cove on the CA side south lake around 2. We were in swimming getting out of the wind on Sunday. Would have said hi, but didn't noticed the boat name until you were leaving. Boat looks nice.