PDA

View Full Version : Ladie's....Scars or Ink ???

Liberator TJ1984
06-20-2006, 06:51 AM
What gets your Kitty purring ??? :argue: :crossx: :p

FMluvswater
06-20-2006, 08:30 AM
I'm not allowed to have pets in my building. :p
I like scars or rather I like that every scar has a story behind it. :smile: I'm not a huge fan of tattoos they neither repulse me nor turn me on but some ink jobs/artwork is really quite beautiful. I like to look at peoples tattoos and hear the story behind them! :D Sense a theme? :wink:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-20-2006, 08:34 AM
I'm not allowed to have pets in my building. :p
I like scars or rather I like that every scar has a story behind it. :smile: I'm not a huge fan of tattoos they neither repulse me nor turn me on but some ink jobs/artwork is really quite beautiful. I like to look at peoples tattoos and hear the story behind them! :D Sense a theme? :wink:
I sense stories turn FM on! :rollside:
hey Fm.....this one time, at band camp.......hehehe :boxed:

FMluvswater
06-20-2006, 08:38 AM
I sense stories turn FM on! :rollside:
hey Fm.....this one time, at band camp.......hehehe :boxed:
yeah...??? well come on I'm waiting! What happened at bandcamp Linda???!!! :220v:

SOCALDETAIL1
06-20-2006, 09:43 AM
Like I always say " You earn scars, You buy tatoos!"

MrsSigEpMock
06-20-2006, 10:41 AM
A good blend of both would work. Scars are usually from mishaps and events some wish never happened, tats are usually reminders of things people are glad to have been apart of. I think one with out the other is an inbalance.
my .02. :p

blown dough
06-20-2006, 10:44 AM
Scars for sure. Something sexy about a guy with a couple of motorcross scars. Not to many thought because that just means you suck.

bajabri
06-21-2006, 09:13 AM
Like I always say " You earn scars, You buy tatoos!"
A tattoo is a comittment and a scar is a byproduct of an event (planned or not)...I have my share of both, and I've earned them all... :)