PDA

View Full Version : Just when you think there's no justice

RitcheyRch
06-20-2006, 10:48 AM
A news article from a Florida Newspaper:
"When Nathan Radlich's house was burgled, thieve s left his TV, his VCR, and even left his watch. What they did take was "generic white cardboard box filled with grayish-white powder." (That at least is the way the police described it.) A spokesman for the Fort Lauderdale police said, "that it looked similar to cocaine and they'd probably thought they'd hit the big time."
Then Nathan stood in front of the TV cameras and pleaded with the burglars: "Please return the cremated remains of my sister, Gertrude. She died three years ago." Well, the next morning, the bullet-riddled corpse of a drug dealer known as Hoochie Pevens was found on Nathan's doorstep. The cardboard box was there too; about half of Gertrude's ashes remained. And there was this note. It said: "Hoochie sold us the bogus blow, so we wasted Hoochie. Sorry we snorted your sister. No hard feelings. Have a nice day."

Jordy
06-20-2006, 10:50 AM
Sorry we snorted your sister.
:D :D :D
This story is almost funny enough to be true. :D
Unfortunately:
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/cocaine.htm
It's still hilarious though.

Cheap Thrills
06-20-2006, 10:56 AM
Thug 1 I'm not feelin it . You feelin it ?
Thug 2 Nope I'm not gettin anything.
Thug 1 Wait , ,, nope me either.
Thug 2 You smell something burnin?
Thug 1 Yeah whats cookin?
Thug 2 BBQ ?
Thug 1 Yeeeuh must be,, I'm not feelin it , you feelin it?
C.T. :wink:

Jbb
06-20-2006, 11:02 AM
Sister snorting.....should be a felony... :mad:

RitcheyRch
06-20-2006, 11:13 AM
Guess should have checked snopes first. Sure would have been nice had it been true.
:D :D :D
This story is almost funny enough to be true. :D
Unfortunately:
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/cocaine.htm
It's still hilarious though.

Seadog
06-20-2006, 01:06 PM
I think the story of Charlie the dog being snorted was hilarious. That must have been one hard crime scene to process after learning that. Trying to stop laughing long enough to look for clues. If I were the brit cops, I would put out a notice that the ashes were anthrax and the felons had 24 hours to get to a hospital for an antidote.