PDA

View Full Version : Close friend needs help in Havasu

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-20-2006, 12:22 PM
My good friends that are basicaly my second parents followed there long time dream to move to Havasu when they retired. They were all set until she got breast cancer and spent their savings on doctor bills. Unfortunatly they are forced to go back to work. We all know how challenging it is to get a good job unless you know someone. My friend Jane is very qualified and has had jobs in the morgage field. She was an underwriting manager for Indy Mac bank for many years and she has held bank manager positions. Also she had worked for colectoin agencys and worked her way up the ladder from bottom to sky high making 100 grand a year plus. Her last job was the head underwriter for the La County firemans credit union. I think she is over qualified for most of the jobs out there but is willing to look at all options.
Her breast cancer is gone and she is fine. Obviously benifits are a major plus too. Jane is the sweetest most honest trustworthy woman I know and they will have to move if she can't find work. I hope someone out there will respond. Again she will look at anything that is decent. I would hire her in a heart beat if I could!
Her husband is working at a local hardware store and was in the studios for 25 years as a film editor. He is very handy and I picture him working and a boat company or something. He is the kind of guy that can fix anything and build anything. Electrical seems to be a strong point too. I know it's a long shot but I will do anything for them. Please let me know if anything is out there.

Kilrtoy
06-20-2006, 12:33 PM
twinmach dcb was offering a job in sales starting at 12 an hour with benefits.
give him a shout...
and as WE have learned a $10 an hour job here is GREAT
and yes jobs are hard to come by
the airport is hiring also $9.50 for radio traffic, not air traffic and has benefits

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-21-2006, 05:56 AM
twinmach dcb was offering a job in sales starting at 12 an hour with benefits.
give him a shout...
and as WE have learned a $10 an hour job here is GREAT
and yes jobs are hard to come by
the airport is hiring also $9.50 for radio traffic, not air traffic and has benefits
Thanks Miguel it's a start. C-ya out there!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-21-2006, 01:36 PM
1 more try for my buddies

Havasu1986
06-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Maybe as a house cleaning business for some of the people on here that rent their houses out after the quests leave. I know I don't have a reliable person.