PDA

View Full Version : Buildings Availabe in Orange/Corona

BlackedoutF250
06-20-2006, 03:00 PM
Hey Guys I was wondering if any of you know of any buildings available in Orange County and maybe out in Corona. Im looking for something with a showroom for some boats and then a small office. Im looking for either something in the 2-3k sq/ft range or I could have some partners aswell and would be willing to go up to about 10-15k sq/ft. If anyone knows of any great building available I would appreciate it. Im looking for something with glass windows for viewing from a street maybe or if theres anything available on the freeways that would work aswell. I appreciate the help, thanks John.

ChumpChange
06-20-2006, 03:05 PM
Are you looking at leasing or buying?

BlackedoutF250
06-20-2006, 03:22 PM
Probably in the beginning Im only going to be able to afford leasing but I would be interested in looking at both. More than likely though I will have to lease in the beginning, until the company takes off.
Thanks John

Deano
06-20-2006, 03:26 PM
I think the aftershock building is for lease.. :) ...and I am being serious. Its a pretty nice location right on the 91frwy.

BlackedoutF250
06-20-2006, 04:59 PM
Thanks Deano, Ill have to stop by the next time Im over in that area, do you know the square footage roughly. And is it After Shock who is leasing it out or a Land Lord.
Thanks John

Nord
06-20-2006, 05:36 PM
I think the aftershock building is for lease.. :) ...and I am being serious. Its a pretty nice location right on the 91frwy.
REALLY???
Whats up with that?

barbigrl
06-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Hey Guys I was wondering if any of you know of any buildings available in Orange County and maybe out in Corona. Im looking for something with a showroom for some boats and then a small office. Im looking for either something in the 2-3k sq/ft range or I could have some partners aswell and would be willing to go up to about 10-15k sq/ft. If anyone knows of any great building available I would appreciate it. Im looking for something with glass windows for viewing from a street maybe or if theres anything available on the freeways that would work aswell. I appreciate the help, thanks John.
My dad is a developer in Corona I will see if he has any buildings available