PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Kim Hanson
06-20-2006, 07:48 PM
I was told I was hated by some people, is this true ?............( . )( . )........

3 daytona`s
06-20-2006, 08:01 PM
Not by me!! :)

Tom Brown
06-20-2006, 08:02 PM
Maybe Jordy hates you, Kim. He hates a lot of people. :idea:

H20 Party Starter
06-20-2006, 08:05 PM
I'll always love ya Kimmy :rollside:
Now post a pic of your eldest female offspring :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
06-20-2006, 08:06 PM
Do you believe everything you read on the internet??? :p
I like ya Kim :) :)
And TB---Jordy hates EVERYONE :)

Mandelon
06-20-2006, 08:06 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :cool:

Kim Hanson
06-20-2006, 08:09 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :cool:
Can we talk about it..........( . )( . )............
:)

Tom Brown
06-20-2006, 08:09 PM
You've got me there. :D
BTW, I don't hate you, Kim. Life is good, my friend. :cool:
Oh... maybe PartyCat hates you... or, at least, dislikes you quite a bit.
Oh yeah... and also Greg Terzian. Not so much on the likey likey.
I almost forgot.... Mr. Clean/Clean Supreme are probably closer to the gut hating side of the scale.
Maybe I'll just stop there, for now. :D

Kim Hanson
06-20-2006, 08:13 PM
I would but we don't need you to have a heart attack next
:p , what's up Josh ? are you all healed up now or what? Say hi to the Super eh !............( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
06-20-2006, 08:24 PM
I like ya Kim :) :)
I like pom- poms and you know it..........( . )( . )............
:p

Kim Hanson
06-20-2006, 08:28 PM
You've got me there. :D
BTW, I don't hate you, Kim. Life is good, my friend. :cool:
Oh... maybe PartyCat hates you... or, at least, dislikes you quite a bit.
Oh yeah... and also Greg Terzian. Not so much on the likey likey.
I almost forgot.... Mr. Clean/Clean Supreme are probably closer to the gut hating side of the scale.
Maybe I'll just stop there, for now. :D
They just don't know me thats all, I just like to have alot of fun and party!.......( . )( . )........

IN2-IN2MX
06-20-2006, 08:47 PM
Yes, I hate you Kim. :mad: Wait...who are you again? :p
Nah, I don't hate'cha (unless Mandy hates then I gotta hate'cha too) :)

Boatcop
06-20-2006, 08:50 PM
"Some" people?
Depends on how many people you consider "some"?
Don't forget the exchange rate, so it will probably be more Americans than Canadians.

JetBoatRich
06-20-2006, 08:57 PM
do you really care :argue:

No Name
06-20-2006, 09:16 PM
I was told I was hated by some people, is this true ?............( . )( . )........
I would have to know to hate you, but I’m sure that I would if I did. :D :D :D

AltarGirl
06-20-2006, 09:20 PM
This can't be true! I just don't understand how it could be! :rolleyes:

FMluvswater
06-20-2006, 09:57 PM
Accentuate the positive Sugar even if some people hate you (kind of a strong word for internet relations but whatever) TONS of people (let's go by weight :wink: :D .... tit weight even if you prefer :D ) like you real well/love you (again kind of strong for internet but you know :D ) ! Go with the good stuff my friend.
I love you, Sugar ... strong word for a strong friendship. :cool:

topless
06-20-2006, 10:05 PM
I don't think hate is the appropriate word here. I'd say nobody can understand a word you are trying to say so misunderstood would be a better choice of words here.

ROZ
06-20-2006, 11:26 PM
What the hell is my Hansenlator 2006 any good for withou you around :D

Kilrtoy
06-20-2006, 11:30 PM
:)
I do , know would lie would they
:boxed:

Kilrtoy
06-20-2006, 11:32 PM
do you really care :argue:
I sure as hell dont care, so I don't think he will either

Tom Brown
06-21-2006, 12:01 AM
Kim, alcohol is a depressant.

ROZ
06-21-2006, 12:05 AM
This news is very upsetting :cry:

Tom Brown
06-21-2006, 12:06 AM
This news is very upsetting :cry:
Don't worry, ROZ. I don't hate you.

ROZ
06-21-2006, 12:12 AM
It's not that.... I just finished a bottle of niquil with a burbon chaser.. Feeling all emotional ..and shit.. I'd better hit the sack...then go to bed...

Tom Brown
06-21-2006, 12:14 AM
The thing I miss most about hanging out with drunks is the, "I love ya man!" declarations. When I hear that, I get my ass moving. One drunken male/male hug is one too many.
No friendship can withstand that.

ROZ
06-21-2006, 12:17 AM
Be glad you weren't in Havasu when Phebus came out.. JB and RR heard it 2 miles away and , well I'd say use your imagination, but it's not such a good idea... :yuk:

sorry dog
06-21-2006, 04:30 AM
The thing I miss most about hanging out with drunks is the, "I love ya man!" declarations. When I hear that, I get my ass moving. One drunken male/male hug is one too many.
No friendship can withstand that.
Talk like that can get you suspended from bench racers ... do it again and I might have to make a call to Rex - acting ***boat Huterite.

Jbb
06-21-2006, 04:55 AM
Speaking of which....we have not seen much from SuperKelly in a while either..... :p

Jbb
06-21-2006, 04:58 AM
Not when mixed with the correct pharmaceuticals... :p

sorry dog
06-21-2006, 05:33 AM
Not when mixed with the correct pharmaceuticals... :p
Tell your son I may need to double my order next time...

Seadog
06-21-2006, 05:41 AM
My lawyer says I cannot hate anyone until they fill out a 15 page questionaire. However, I am not allowed to post it on the internet due to privacy issues. So just fill out an imaginary questionaire and tell me if it shows that I hate you.

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 05:59 AM
Well it's good to hear, I don't want to be hated and if I get on your nerves just tell me to back off :cool: Kilrtoy those last pictures you put up of your wife was drool stuff :p ..........( . )( . )............

anchorman
06-21-2006, 06:09 AM
Just like a few other cat's it just wouldnt be ***boat without cha
........( . )( . )........
B

hoolign
06-21-2006, 06:48 AM
Hanson...quit being a freakin EMO bitch and skip the next beer! ..you sappy lil piss poor imitation of a man!.. You are hereby suspended from looking at marcies tits cause it makes you all " mama...mama...mama..boy" ...oh yeah ..whats up with the house boat? what are your plans for the first week of August..your friend Hooli. :D

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 07:04 AM
Hanson...quit being a freakin EMO bitch and skip the next beer! ..you sappy lil piss poor imitation of a man!.. You are hereby suspended from looking at marcies tits cause it makes you all " mama...mama...mama..boy" ...oh yeah ..whats up with the house boat? what are your plans for the first week of August..your friend Hooli. :D
House boat is out and Im getting a motorhome next week sometime and Im taking the whole month of August off, so it's time to get plastered and wash down your new house's siding :p .........( . )( . ).......... :cool:

hoolign
06-21-2006, 07:10 AM
House boat is out and Im getting a motorhome next week sometime and Im taking the whole month of August off, so it's time to get plastered and wash down your new house's siding :p .........( . )( . ).......... :cool:
Preeceville August 4th?

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 07:13 AM
Preeceville August 4th?
Whats happening on the 4th ?...........( . )( . )............. :)

hoolign
06-21-2006, 07:19 AM
Whats happening on the 4th ?...........( . )( . )............. :)
Well I was out there 3 weeks ago with a bud who owns a bear hunting lodge north of there and found out there is a few bands playing at the river park out there on August 5th. We're going to head out for that and I picked up a 71 El Camino in Humbolt that I still have to bring back. We're heading there on the 4th till the 7th do some camping, drink a pile of beer and raise a lil hell. You guys are more than welcome to head out with us and make a mockery of the town. Good people I met out there! see if we can coax Brown to come up!

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 07:24 AM
Well I was out there 3 weeks ago with a bud who owns a bear hunting lodge north of there and found out there is a few bands playing at the river park out there on August 5th. We're going to head out for that and I picked up a 71 El Camino in Humbolt that I still have to bring back. We're heading there on the 4th till the 7th do some camping, drink a pile of beer and raise a lil hell. You guys are more than welcome to head out with us and make a mockery of the town. Good people I met out there! see if we can coax Brown to come up!
I will ask Marcy later today, she is in the Hat teaching people how to use new computer programs for the company she works for now D&D! Is there a place I can bring the v-drive and let her rip there ?...........( . )( . ).......... :cool:

hoolign
06-21-2006, 07:32 AM
I will ask Marcy later today, she is in the Hat teaching people how to use new computer programs for the company she works for now D&D! Is there a place I can bring the v-drive and let her rip there ?...........( . )( . ).......... :cool:
V-drive? ahh no! Not unless you wanna prep it for a jet real quick! The Assinaboine river is where the party is at. I'm looking for a good deal on a tin can to take up there..these damn houses have my funds chewed up. There is a small lake but when I say small I mean, get on plane,,slow down ..turn around :D see if she wants to come up and get harassesed :D

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 09:01 AM
V-drive? ahh no! Not unless you wanna prep it for a jet real quick! The Assinaboine river is where the party is at. I'm looking for a good deal on a tin can to take up there..these damn houses have my funds chewed up. There is a small lake but when I say small I mean, get on plane,,slow down ..turn around :D see if she wants to come up and get harassesed :D
Is it longer than 1 mile ? I will talk to her later today and see if she want's to hang out at the river, I bet she will say okay though..........( . )( . )......... :p What kinds of music is it, sure the hell ain't going if it's country shait :p

Jordy
06-21-2006, 09:05 AM
The Assinaboine river
Boy you Canatards sure can name things. Ass-in-a-boy's-knee??? Interesting. :idea: :D

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 09:12 AM
Boy you Canatards sure can name things. Ass-in-a-boy's-knee??? Interesting. :idea: :D
Shit, when I went to Havasu last time I found a place called Kimberly and a place called Hanson, love me and you don't even know it :p .......( . )( . ).........

Jordy
06-21-2006, 09:14 AM
Shit, when I went to Havasu last time I found a place called Kimberly and a place called Hanson, love me and you don't even know it :p .......( . )( . ).........
Yeah, I'm sure there are lots of girls named Kimberly in Havasu. Hanson though? Wasn't that a teenage chick band??? :D :D :D

hoolign
06-21-2006, 09:24 AM
Your homosexual tendencies are showing ..maybe should rename it to 'team make it gay" :rolleyes: but whatever it's called ....you still pay for it :D

Jordy
06-21-2006, 09:30 AM
Your homosexual tendencies are showing
I'm not the one who named the lake. :notam:

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 09:34 AM
Yeah, I'm sure there are lots of girls named Kimberly in Havasu. Hanson though? Wasn't that a teenage chick band??? :D :D :D
These were towns buddy..........( . )( . ).............Hanson Band, I bet they shaved there heads are are now taken up residence at the LA X throwing out tulips and driving Rice :p

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 09:36 AM
I'm not the one who named the lake. :notam:
Me neither, it was probly some damn drunk indian with the name of Billy FryingPan...........( . )( . )................ :p