PDA

View Full Version : Kid Friendly Las Vegas Shows?

pixilatedpussy
06-20-2006, 09:52 PM
Anyone recommend any? It is Mr Pix's Bday & we are taking the fam to Vegas this Friday. We are staying at that Oasis Rv Resort ( which is awesome for the kids), the guys will be golfing & then the girls doing the pool thing. But as for evening fun...........I need help. Palms has Kid Quest...whooo hoo! However on Sat night we are hoping to do dinner & a fun show for Mr Pix's bday with the kidlins!
Any info would be helpful!

whoya
06-20-2006, 09:57 PM
Ron Lucas at the Rio. Tickets are only $20. and the show is in afternoon so they won't be out late. The guy is very funny.

a catered life
06-21-2006, 07:11 AM
dam i cant remember the name of the show but its labeled the best varity show in vegas and its at the alladian......the show has a wide varity of stuff and is about one hour long hosted in one of the larger rooms off the shopping mall and really good...we saw it around new years and were veryimpressed :p the show opened with a bunch of kids doing the globtrotters stuff on unicycles

OutCole'd
06-21-2006, 07:12 AM
Blue Man Group
Mystere
"O"
All great shows for kids.

IN2-IN2MX
06-21-2006, 07:16 AM
Hey Tina...I may not be much help on this because the name of the show escapes me but last year we tried to get tickets to and adult-type hypnotist show. Of course that weekend it was closed so we went to some other hypnotist show and it was a friggen dog and woman hypnotizing people!!! It was pretty cute and she even took kids up there to do silly things. Totally G-rated and all the kids in the audience were loving it.
Go to that tickets counter next to the big M&M store and they will be able to help you out. Or you can click on lasvegas.com for shows...they give descriptions of the shows.
Have fun. :rollside:

OnlyMoney
06-21-2006, 07:24 AM
I'm always helping Pixi out when she's coming to Vegas.....yet never see her. :cry: Ok, I vote for Mystere, O or Blue Man just like OutCole'd said. Shows aren't cheap anymore, but you guys will be talking about it forever as well as the kids. All are family/kid friendly and the best shows on the strip. So, if you want to splurge for the occasion, that's my vote. Good luck! :rollside:

Trailer Park Casanova
06-21-2006, 07:27 AM
Our kids love Carrot Top, a Vegas Regular.
Blue Man Group
The Excalibur dinner show with the Jousting Knights is teriffic for them too.
Rick Thomas Magic, and just about any of the Magicians including Copperfield and except Penn and Teller.
Mystre' is excellent, get their early for the pre show stuff.
Pricey but good.

All IN
06-21-2006, 08:48 AM
If you like magic my daughter loved Lance Burton. She has also seen O three times and likes it also.

Phat Daddy
06-21-2006, 09:05 AM
O
Mystere
Blue Man
are all great shows but I don't think you'll get tickets this late. We just went about a month ago and had to buy the tickets for "O" two months in advance. The kids will love it though if you can get tickets.

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 09:18 AM
dam i cant remember the name of the show but its labeled the best varity show in vegas and its at the alladian......the show has a wide varity of stuff and is about one hour long hosted in one of the larger rooms off the shopping mall and really good...we saw it around new years and were veryimpressed :p the show opened with a bunch of kids doing the globtrotters stuff on unicycles
Its called "V"....but I noticed the reviews were bad because of racial silliness.

Run_em_Hard
06-21-2006, 09:20 AM
From my younger days I remember really enjoying the Jousting Dinner at the Excalibur. Tonz of fun and lots of food. Good times.

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 09:22 AM
Our kids love Carrot Top, a Vegas Regular.
Blue Man Group
The Excalibur dinner show with the Jousting Knights is teriffic for them too.
Rick Thomas Magic, and just about any of the Magicians including Copperfield and except Penn and Teller.
Mystre' is excellent, get their early for the pre show stuff.
Pricey but good.
They have been to Excalibur & loved it. I was thinking about Rick Thomas...at Stardust or the Xtreme Magic show at Tropicana. :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 09:23 AM
O
Mystere
Blue Man
are all great shows but I don't think you'll get tickets this late. We just went about a month ago and had to buy the tickets for "O" two months in advance. The kids will love it though if you can get tickets.
I can get them online but we are talking about 150 per person. :220v:

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 09:24 AM
You have really helped me out! :)

All IN
06-21-2006, 09:32 AM
O is worth every penny.
The stage cost 10 million to make.

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 09:36 AM
O is worth every penny.
The stage cost 10 million to make.
Really? Damn! :220v:

lalhc
06-21-2006, 09:39 AM
All great suggestions, especially Blue Man Group, but my kids loved the free Pirate show @ TI.

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 09:40 AM
All great suggestions, especially Blue Man Group, but my kids loved the free Pirate show @ TI.
Thats a great one, but they have seen that too. :idea:

Infomaniac
06-21-2006, 09:41 AM
I highly recommend "O"

x7734x
06-21-2006, 10:09 AM
The pirate show is no more they changed it to an adult themed show, the pirate one was way better.
I'm not sure how old your kids are but "Lareve" at the Wynn is awsome but only kids 12 and over.

KineticoH20
06-21-2006, 11:02 AM
If Splash is still at the Riverra I would recomend that, but make sure it's the early show cuz they go topless late :rollside:

Ziggy
06-21-2006, 11:05 AM
I noticed tons of kids in line at BlueMan.......we were going to go to it but time ran short on us.

Ziggy
06-21-2006, 11:08 AM
Nobody else said it yet but if the kids like rides and games Circus-Circus still has that great indoor amusement park.....I had fun in there too ;) :D

Phat Daddy
06-21-2006, 02:37 PM
x 5 = a lot of cash but the kids were on the edge of their seats the whole time. It was worth it.

76ANTHONY
06-21-2006, 02:48 PM
x 5 = a lot of cash but the kids were on the edge of their seats the whole time. It was worth it.
dammm, p-diddy your just a fricken baller man.... :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 02:53 PM
Nobody else said it yet but if the kids like rides and games Circus-Circus still has that great indoor amusement park.....I had fun in there too ;) :D
Been there done that several times & Mr Pix aint gonna wanna touch that one with a 10 ft pole! Thanks though! :p

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 02:55 PM
Sounds awesome, but I ran it by G & you should have seen his face............ :220v: Thats a negative. We are hitting the magic show at either Tropicana or Stardust.

Phat Daddy
06-21-2006, 02:58 PM
Sounds awesome, but I ran it by G & you should have seen his face............ :220v: Thats a negative. We are hitting the magic show at either Tropicana or Stardust.
That's why M didn't tell me what it cost until after the show. :220v: :skull: :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 03:01 PM
That's why M didn't tell me what it cost until after the show. :220v: :skull: :crossx:
:skull: :skull: :skull: :argue: Geza would kick my ass!.............Then again....I might like that, so I guess I should buy them! LOL! :rollside:

J540
06-21-2006, 03:05 PM
Vegas is not for kids. lot of bad things going on.
BUT I hear Crazy Horse II has a real good educational show. HEY HEY HEY DONT HATE.
Just telling you what i heard. :wink: :wink: :D :D
Or we can goto the Bull riding show. Kids like Bulls.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1062108-0871_IMG.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1062108-0895_IMG.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1062108-0883_IMG.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1062108-0890_IMG.jpg :D :D

Trailer Park Casanova
06-21-2006, 03:06 PM
And remember Gameworks for da kidz.
The 'Vegas Gameworks is excellent.
Nice bar upstairs too.
Excellent cheap, convienent parking at "Showcase" right near the entrance.

Ziggy
06-21-2006, 03:09 PM
Been there done that several times & Mr Pix aint gonna wanna touch that one with a 10 ft pole! Thanks though! :p
It was just an afterthought since noone else brought it up......totally understand :) .
I had fun there but once was more than enough for me too......especially if it was MY birthday..........

J540
06-21-2006, 03:10 PM
Step UP Mrs, Baller
We are in

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=J540]Vegas is not for kids. lot of bad things going on.
BUT I hear Crazy Horse II has a real good educational show. HEY HEY HEY DONT HATE.
Just telling you what i heard. :wink: :wink: :D :D
John....not every trip has to be a sexcapade! :220v: :220v: You know we take our kids everywhere! They will have fun. :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 03:25 PM
And remember Gameworks for da kidz.
The 'Vegas Gameworks is excellent.
Nice bar upstairs too.
Excellent cheap, convienent parking at "Showcase" right near the entrance.
Havent been there yet! Gonna have to check it out! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 03:26 PM
It was just an afterthought since noone else brought it up......totally understand :) .
I had fun there but once was more than enough for me too......especially if it was MY birthday..........
LOL! Thanks babe!

Phat Daddy
06-21-2006, 04:22 PM
:skull: :skull: :skull: :argue: Geza would kick my ass!.............Then again....I might like that, so I guess I should buy them! LOL! :rollside:
Just do it. You have a way with Geza, I've seen it first hand. :rollside: :D :D :D

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 06:44 PM
Just do it. You have a way with Geza, I've seen it first hand. :rollside: :D :D :D
:220v: I dont know what your talking about? :idea: :220v:
Nope...he wants to spend the money on two days of green fees instead. Its his special day, so I am cool! :rollside:

Phat Daddy
06-21-2006, 07:29 PM
:220v: I dont know what your talking about? :idea: :220v:
Nope...he wants to spend the money on two days of green fees instead. Its his special day, so I am cool! :rollside:
Yeah I quess your right, such the good wife. :D :D

pixilatedpussy
06-21-2006, 07:30 PM
Yeah I quess your right, such the good wife. :D :D
I learned from the best ( Mrs P Diddy) :rollside:

Phat Daddy
06-21-2006, 07:32 PM
I learned from the best ( Mrs P Diddy) :rollside:
I really like your style. ;) :D