PDA

View Full Version : CarToyz, Props again!

XTRM22
06-21-2006, 01:12 PM
I couldn't quite swing the bumpin stereo that may of my ***boat brethren have, but 3 monthes ago I decided to upgrade the head unit in my DCB (after 9 years the old Rockford wasn't playin cds to good). The guys at Car Toyz helped me with a deck I could afford and even gave me a little advise on the swap so I could do it myself. Stereo looked and sounded great, skip forward to last weekend, after 2 days on the water the stereo still played but the face had gone totally blank, this makes it kinda hard to adjust sound and find my radio station. So I took the deck back into Car Toyz today, hopeful that they could help me out or at least help me get it repaired. Frank looked at it, listened to my story, and went and got me a new one right then. Car Toyz will get all of my stereo business and recomendations from now on Thanks guys, you're a credit to Customer Service!
Chuck

Havasu Carrera
06-21-2006, 02:11 PM
My buddy bought a few things there and they did some good work for him and then the other day they give him a couple conectors and a bit of wire at NO charge!! What is this world coming to!!??? Nice to know there is ONE yes(1) reputable business in Havasu!!