PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here do PR stuff?

Magic34
06-21-2006, 02:32 PM
I am in need of a Public Relations company. Anyone know of any that dont rape you on prices?
You know, like a ***boat hookup or something?

AirtimeLavey
06-21-2006, 02:35 PM
You want PR firm or ad agency? I think Phatt Matt could prob. steer you right.

Magic34
06-21-2006, 02:37 PM
You want PR firm or ad agency? I think Phatt Matt could prob. steer you right.
PR firm. Thanks.
Matt... What up?

ChumpChange
06-21-2006, 02:37 PM
I'll be your PR person but I'm not cheap. I would like to maintain the same lifestyle that I am currently living but with a job that I have no experience in such as being your PR company.

Magic34
06-21-2006, 03:21 PM
I'll be your PR person but I'm not cheap. I would like to maintain the same lifestyle that I am currently living but with a job that I have no experience in such as being your PR company.
Can I pay with Dri Wash???? Maybe a case of beer or 2. :crossx:

Magic34
06-21-2006, 03:23 PM
I guess I could be a little more specific.
I need help from a PR company with getting our racing team more out there. I don't need graphic design, or printed material, I just need a PR fir to get the word out about this whole racing thing.
An article is hitting a few racing sites Monday, including the front page of the ARCA series website.

phebus
06-21-2006, 03:25 PM
I would check with Squirtin Thunder :D

ChumpChange
06-21-2006, 03:27 PM
Can I pay with Dri Wash???? Maybe a case of beer or 2. :crossx:
Only if the Dri Wash comes applied to my car every weekend. Still have yet to use water on the new car....only Dri Wash. If you need somebody here in So Cal......I'd be interested in seeing what you're looking for PR for. I'm good with people :D and know the ins and outs of industries :cool:
The only problem with no water is the rims. The rims get filthy so I have to use a bucket of water on those.

ChumpChange
06-21-2006, 03:30 PM
An article is hitting a few racing sites Monday, including the front page of the ARCA series website.
I got a great idea. I can surf the web joining chat forums like Hot Boat but for racers. I can post all day about your product. Talk about a good strategy. Sign me up.

Magic34
06-21-2006, 03:40 PM
Only if the Dri Wash comes applied to my car every weekend. Still have yet to use water on the new car....only Dri Wash. If you need somebody here in So Cal......I'd be interested in seeing what you're looking for PR for. I'm good with people :D and know the ins and outs of industries :cool:
The only problem with no water is the rims. The rims get filthy so I have to use a bucket of water on those.
Cool, glad it is working out for you. Should only take a few minutes at this point on the Porsche. :crossx:
I need our racing info to get to mainstream media.

Never Satisfied
06-22-2006, 06:15 AM
Win a couple of races and there you go!

Water Romper
06-22-2006, 07:29 AM
It’s simple… :idea:
Advertise during the World Cup, PGA and when the World Series comes around, throw a few 60 second spots in between innings as well, then, let’s not forget the Super Bowl…
See I have it all planned out. :crossx:
Where do I send my bill? :cool: