PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of pontoons Thanks Todd & Dana

shadow
06-21-2006, 07:18 PM
So i'm at work this afternoon and get a call from Todd969.
He invites my wife and i down to join Dana and him for and evening on the
Pontoon.
What a beautiful evening it was outside temp 106 water temp 82 and comfort of a plush living room on thier pontoon.Hung out in the channel for a bit then a cruise orund the Island.
Todd offered me to drive the toon and that thing is a cruiser & did i mention Plush?
Thanks again Todd & Dana for the great wed evening!!

shippingguy
06-21-2006, 07:32 PM
Pontoon.
What a beautiful evening it was outside temp 106 water temp 82 and comfort of a plush living room on thier pontoon.Hung out in the channel for a bit then a cruise orund the Island.
Todd offered me to drive the toon and that thing is a cruiser & did i mention Plush?
Todd and Dana are really good people. Holly and I have really enoyed hanging with them our last couple of trips. That pontoon is definitely plush. By the way good to see you and the wife this weekend again we had a blast.

BajaMike
06-21-2006, 07:34 PM
No pics....:confused:
:rollside:

dicudmore
06-21-2006, 07:37 PM
Pontoon.
those rat baztards called me from the water about 3 this afternoon...just to rub it in :D
They are the best adopted family I could ever ask for :cool:
I like the 'toon also...my only thing against the way it drives is it doesn't seem to pack air worth a shit :220v:

shadow
06-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Todd and Dana are really good people. Holly and I have really enoyed hanging with them our last couple of trips. That pontoon is definitely plush. By the way good to see you and the wife this weekend again we had a blast.
Yep couldn't ask for nicer people to hang with. :)
Well you and Holly are up there with them,hope to see you guys soon.
Can't wait to see your new boat,JW better get something new to spark my interest or i may just wind up in a TOON! ;)

shadow
06-21-2006, 07:39 PM
No pics....:confused:
:rollside:
Yeah i do belive Todd took a few.He may post em this evening.

shippingguy
06-21-2006, 07:42 PM
Can't wait to see your new boat,JW better get something new to spark my interest or i may just wind up in a TOON! ;)
Thanks for the compliments and right back at ya. I am sure he will. In the meantime I would say you have one nice boat to run the lake in. That boat is one of the best looking Ultra's, actually boats on the water.

shadow
06-21-2006, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the compliments and right back at ya. I am sure he will. In the meantime I would say you have one nice boat to run the lake in. That boat is one of the best looking Ultra's, actually boats on the water.
Thanks Mike. :)
Dan next time get your ass down to the channel.

Magic34
06-21-2006, 07:48 PM
Damn, you're hooked. I thought we picked everything out for your new 34 last weekend. Everything down to the genny, A/C, and the air bagged trailer.

INSman
06-21-2006, 07:51 PM
Damn, you're hooked. I thought we picked everything out for your new 34 last weekend. Everything down to the genny, A/C, and the air bagged trailer.
Guess we didn't make the "cut" Mikey :cry:

dicudmore
06-21-2006, 07:52 PM
Thanks Mike. :)
Dan next time get your ass down to the channel.
shiat I'm in Vegas or I would be there for sure :cool:

shadow
06-21-2006, 07:52 PM
I am hooked,but i'm leaning towards 1 more fiberglass boat then
graduate to a tooner.
I should have been trying out the Dry Wash tonight instead of hanging out in the channel.But well worth it and i can always clean the boat tomorrow.

dicudmore
06-21-2006, 07:53 PM
:idea: sounds like you're selling your boat...again

Magic34
06-21-2006, 07:56 PM
Nope... Not right now.

shadow
06-21-2006, 07:59 PM
Dan,You talking to me or Mike? If it's me yes Sept/Oct and i'm ready to give it up and move on to something new.That would make 5 good seasons with our Shadow.The boat has served us well. :cool:

Throttle
06-21-2006, 07:59 PM
good peeps, it was nice hangin with them for a bit last weekend...

CornWater
06-21-2006, 08:01 PM
Dan,You talking to me or Mike? If it's me yes Sept/Oct and i'm ready to give it up and move on to something new.That would make 5 good seasons with our Shadow.The boat has served us well. :cool:
Baller.....
:)

shadow
06-21-2006, 08:02 PM
good peeps, it was nice hangin with them for a bit last weekend...
Hey Throttle,sorry i didn't call.Didn't mean anything by it. :) Just forgot.

dicudmore
yours I understand...Mike on the other hand always has something thats been used once or twice and is back on the market :wink:

Throttle
Hey Throttle,sorry i didn't call.Didn't mean anything by it. :) Just forgot.
no worries, I hope to catch up to you guys soon...

Magic34
06-21-2006, 08:03 PM
Guess we didn't make the "cut" Mikey :cry:
You would think after ordering him the dirt drinks, we would get an invite.
We must be low on the ***boat pole still.

shadow
06-21-2006, 08:03 PM
Baller.....
:)
I wish i was 1/2 the baller you are.I'd already have my pontoon and a new boat.

wildbillg
06-21-2006, 08:04 PM
HUMPH
I got a call from him too .................
But I didnt get an invite to go out on the boat...............
Just a question about clips for some towels
Oh well :cry: :cry: :cry:

Magic34
yours I understand...Mike on the other hand always has something thats been used once or twice and is back on the market :wink:
It's true, I lack sense when it comes to a few things and keeping what I buy is one of my not very good qualities. Wait... why... you want to buy it?

dicudmore
HUMPH
I think you have a standing invite :cool:

shadow
06-21-2006, 08:05 PM
You would think after ordering him the dirt drinks, we would get an invite.
We must be low on the ***boat pole still.
Theres always tomorrow night,meet me in the channel @5:30pm.

wildbillg
06-21-2006, 08:06 PM
What Im not allowed to sit on the seats??

dicudmore
It's true, I lack sense when it comes to a few things and keeping what I buy is one of my not very good qualities. Wait... why... you want to buy it?
not right now, but I should talk to you about some product for my little Ultra :cool:

dicudmore
What Im not allowed to sit on the seats??
well, they do know that you are kinda expensive to hang out with...
almost every time they see you they wind up writing a check for something :p

Magic34
06-21-2006, 08:07 PM
not right now, but I should talk to you about some product for my little Ultra :cool:
I sent you some... What'd you do drink it? :crossx:

shadow
06-21-2006, 08:08 PM
HUMPH
Bill you are so good you didn't even have to be there and almost sealed the deal on another boat.

wildbillg
06-21-2006, 08:09 PM
one question for you DAN??
Whos ass is this??http://***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar7765_3.gif

CornWater
06-21-2006, 08:10 PM
I wish i was 1/2 the baller you are.I'd already have my pontoon and a new boat.
And a Kraco stereo to boot....
:D :D

dicudmore
06-21-2006, 08:11 PM
I sent you some... What'd you do drink it? :crossx:
used some on the boat, used some on the dually...next thing I knew it was gone :cry:
I posted about how the colors looked after using it :cool: I don't remember how it tasted though :220v:

Beer-30
06-21-2006, 08:11 PM
Pontoon.
And you're sober enough to type? You're more man than I am!! :rollside: :rollside:

slowinhavasu
06-21-2006, 08:12 PM
those rat baztards called me from the water about 3 this afternoon...just to rub it in :D
I like the 'toon also...my only thing against the way it drives is it doesn't seem to pack air worth a shit :220v:
I got the same call...while I was still workin......tried to get back and had to work on the kids boyfriends car...GEEEEZE...maybe tomorrow...what a life....
Dan, should I ready the crew?????or is there a plan yet ????What ever i have sauce in hand....
T&D are the greatest.... :)

dicudmore
06-21-2006, 08:12 PM
one question for you DAN??
Whos ass is this??http://***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar7765_3.gif
thats my girl Lori, with a wig :wink:

Todd969
06-21-2006, 08:14 PM
Thanks Darrell. Dana and I had a great evening with you guys. We are serious about doing it a couple times a week. Pics in other thread.
Mike and Holly, every and anytime you are welcome to ride with us.
Dan, well, you are family.
Cam, Thanks, looking forward to seeing you more often.
Gardner, Relax, I'm selling boats for ya :rollside: You and Bonnie are due for an evening trip or dinner soon!

dicudmore
06-21-2006, 08:14 PM
I got the same call...while I was still workin......tried to get back and had to work on the kids boyfriends car...GEEEEZE...maybe tomorrow...what a life....
Dan, should I ready the crew?????or is there a plan yet ????What ever i have sauce in hand....
T&D are the greatest.... :)
yup, lets get that crew ready to go :D
I'll probably be up late friday night cleaning the boat, as it did not happen sunday after dinner. If you're working on the car, then go ahead and send T&C over to my storage and have them get the boat all wiped down ahead of time for us :cool:
Hopefully Todd does not have us scheduled to be on the water too frickin' early saturday morning

voodoomedman
06-21-2006, 08:17 PM
That boat is one of the best looking Ultra's, actually boats on the water.
Yeah one of. When my wife saw it last weekend she said "Isn't that boat in the ads all the time?"
I had to explain how it's in Cheetah's ad and a few other manufacturers who do not design their own gels.

Todd969
06-21-2006, 08:19 PM
yup, lets get that crew ready to go :D
I'll probably be up late friday night cleaning the boat, as it did not happen sunday after dinner. If you're working on the car, then go ahead and send T&C over to my storage and have them get the boat all wiped down ahead of time for us :cool:
Hopefully Todd does not have us scheduled to be on the water too frickin' early saturday morning
Dude, on the water at 0830AM. We'll figure it out tomorrow or Friday.

dicudmore
06-21-2006, 08:26 PM
11 it is :cool:
If I don't make it in time for dinner friday tell my girl-friend Valerie Happy Birthday for me :D

slowinhavasu
06-21-2006, 08:26 PM
DAN...you got that 08:30....that means we gotta launch by 08:00......see you at your place around 07:30......God it's gonna be a great weekend..... :)

dicudmore
06-21-2006, 08:28 PM
DAN...you got that 08:30....that means we gotta launch by 08:00......see you at your place around 07:30......God it's gonna be a great weekend..... :)
see post #42, and yes it will be a great weekend :cool:

slowinhavasu
06-21-2006, 08:31 PM
see post #42, and yes it will be a great weekend :cool:
LOL......

slowinhavasuskid
06-21-2006, 08:52 PM
LOL......so im thinking sandbar saturday????? :) I havent been home in a while and i think i have some drinking to do!!!!! :cool: I can't wait its gonna be a great weekend... Thanks Dan!!!

dicudmore
06-21-2006, 08:57 PM
so im thinking sandbar saturday????? :) I havent been home in a while and i think i have some drinking to do!!!!! :cool: I can't wait its gonna be a great weekend... Thanks Dan!!!
well look who decided to make an appearance here :cool:
The water is pretty low right now...sandbar is iffy :220v:

phebus
06-21-2006, 09:01 PM
What a freakin lovefest, why don't all of you just get a room :D :rolleyes:
Actually, I'm just jealous, as we have been packing for weeks, and won't be full time Havasupians until the first week of July, so we will be joining you love bugs soon. :rollside:

wildbillg
06-21-2006, 09:06 PM
What a freakin lovefest, why don't all of you just get a room :D :rolleyes:
Actually, I'm just jealous, as we have been packing for weeks, and won't be full time Havasupians until the first week of July, so we will be joining you love bugs soon. :rollside:
Well this is havasu
Havent you heard about the large swinger colition here??

slowinhavasuskid
06-21-2006, 09:10 PM
Well this is havasu
Havent you heard about the large swinger colition here??
yes but we are definatly not swingers since well last time i checked it was slowinhavasu and slowinhavasuskid having a conversation and to be a swinger with my dad is not right come on.... yes this is havasu but not kentucky!!!! goodnight all see you this weeken dad and dan! :clover:

dicudmore
06-21-2006, 09:11 PM
yes but we are definatly not swingers since well last time i checked it was slowinhavasu and slowinhavasuskid having a conversation and to be a swinger with my dad is not right come on.... yes this is havasu but not kentucky!!!! goodnight all see you this weeken dad and dan! :clover:
:cool:

wildbillg
06-21-2006, 09:15 PM
ITS A JOKE
nuttin but love in the room remember?

dicudmore
06-21-2006, 09:17 PM
ITS A JOKE
nuttin but love in the room remember?
I THINK she was joking back :cool:

BigDoug
06-21-2006, 09:35 PM
Damn, just to think Richelle and i have been getting off early too, i guess we should trickle down to the chanell for a visit. :)

wildbillg
06-21-2006, 09:38 PM
I THINK she was joking back :cool:\
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW
just another night in havasu.........................

dicudmore
06-21-2006, 09:39 PM
\
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW
just another night in havasu.........................
I wouldn't know, I'm still in Vtown

wildbillg
06-21-2006, 09:46 PM
I wouldn't know, I'm still in Vtown
well get in your truck and go home..
I know the boss man wont let you huh?

98 Vector 21
06-21-2006, 10:09 PM
Trader! I will need my key back, bet you dont have a key to Todd's house! but then again he is always home...Todd you need a real job that requires working at least 8 hours a day! And not on the lake..... :argue:

Kilrtoy
06-21-2006, 10:15 PM
Its okay, I only drove 700 miles today, atleast my REAL friends called me so I cruzed over to there pad tonight,
MY REAL FRIENDS CALLED.......
JUST KIDDING
TODD AND DANA, ooops correction,
DANA is the best. They are both great people :boxed:

Todd969
06-22-2006, 05:26 AM
Its okay, I only drove 700 miles today, atleast my REAL friends called me so I cruzed over to there pad tonight,
MY REAL FRIENDS CALLED.......
JUST KIDDING
TODD AND DANA, ooops correction,
DANA is the best. They are both great people :boxed:
Hey, I called your wife and asked if you were still home. We will be doing it again very soon.