PDA

View Full Version : Lowriver, Sorry

Kilrtoy
06-21-2006, 10:56 PM
you are so F***** wrong, do you think this asshole cared that Officer Scott was not 830.1.
http://odmp.org/officer.php?oid=17743

Kilrtoy
06-21-2006, 11:37 PM
http://odmp.org/officer.php?oid=4812
http://odmp.org/officer.php?oid=17
http://odmp.org/officer.php?oid=2494
http://odmp.org/officer.php?oid=6769
http://odmp.org/officer.php?oid=4464
http://odmp.org/officer.php?oid=456
http://odmp.org/officer.php?oid=758
http://odmp.org/officer.php?oid=17417
http://odmp.org/officer.php?oid=640
http://odmp.org/officer.php?oid=801

Kilrtoy
06-21-2006, 11:42 PM
http://odmp.org/officer.php?oid=872
http://odmp.org/officer.php?oid=4280

Mrs.HLB
06-22-2006, 08:44 AM
Wow! Just wanted to say thanks to you and all the service men & woman for keeping us safe.
Mrs.HLB

Dave C
06-22-2006, 08:49 AM
like I said "all part of the same team"....
He should take some advice from these union guys that I know... their shirt says.. "harm to one, harm to all"

JB in so cal
06-22-2006, 09:26 AM
You two should get together someplace cool and talk :) :)
http://www.strangevehicles.com/images/content/116759.jpg

LOWRIVER2
06-22-2006, 09:43 AM
I just got off a 14 hour shift, I have to go back at 130pm , so I'll make this short/ (no, I"m not good at short posts, I know)
Ktoy, once again, you're batting 0 for 2. You put down a senior Metro officer last time about his shirt in his car. Then I tell you he's going to a funeral.
This time, Guess what. I WAS THERE the day Ofcr. Scott got killed.
Go back and look at the LA TIMES article. You'll notice the officers at attention saluting his body as it was taken away. Those are METRO officers including ME. We stayed there in respect to let the LAX guys grieve for their buddy and protected the scene from the media.
I had the good fortune to know Ofcr. Scott from LAX. He always had a smile and was very positive to all.
Don't wrap yourself in this way to make a point. You are off base. My line has always been that you and all the other specialized PD's in LA city need to be MERGED to LAPD to make a seamless/ more efficient/safer/more tactically sound force WITHOUT DUPLICATION and have a UNIFIED direction as to crime strategies/ radio discipline/driver skills and above all=SUPERIOR FIREARMS TRAINING. You are truly lying to yourself if you don't know how much ahead in this one aspect you would be if you were trained by Scott Reitz.
Go to INTERNATIONALTACTICAL.com and take a class, they're discounted to cops and tell me afterwards that you did'nt get valuable training. That is standard training with us. Oh, and I don't make a dime off of it in case anyone is wondering.
Off to your next post....

Havasu_Dreamin
06-22-2006, 09:45 AM
Does it really matter what agency an officer works for? To me it does not, they all need to be treated with the same respect that ANY law enforcement officer is due. School police, Ssfety Police, County Sheriff, City PD, Harbor Patrol, and yes even the CHP Kilr :p , deserve and should be treated with respect. They are out there protecting us regardless of who they work for.

Warlockjer
06-22-2006, 09:48 AM
Lowriver2. Why don't you just LET IT DIE. This is a boat forum and this is really a bunch of CRAP. Maybe entertaining for some but not me. I can't believe that you are a peace officer, acting like this. Hope you and Kilr can make peace and go get the bad guys and not each other.....WLJ

FLEA DIDDY
06-22-2006, 09:53 AM
Lowriver2. Why don't you just LET IT DIE. This is a boat forum and this is really a bunch of CRAP. Maybe entertaining for some but not me. I can't believe that you are a peace officer, acting like this. Hope you and Kilr can make peace and go get the bad guys and not each other.....WLJDood Kilr has started 2 threads after saying he was done with it?.............who needs to let it die? :)

little rowe boat
06-22-2006, 09:56 AM
What happened to the other thread. KT vs. LR. :argue:

FLEA DIDDY
06-22-2006, 09:57 AM
This is how I see it, I see lowrivers point with the merge and training aspect. I would not want to be backed up by another group/officer that didn't have proper firearm/tactical training. I'm sure Kilr does a good job at what he does but in the thick of an ordeal will his training pay off?

KACHINA KEN
both of you need to cease fire, this is makin me ill.

FLEA DIDDY
What happened to the other thread. KT vs. LR. :argue:3rd page :rollside:

Warlockjer
06-22-2006, 09:59 AM
He Flea Diddy, did you call me a DOOD, what is that???? :) :)
THEY both need to let it GO!!

little rowe boat
06-22-2006, 09:59 AM
3rd page :rollside:
Thanks.

little rowe boat
06-22-2006, 10:04 AM
Hey guys, the bottom line is that you two obviously have differences and there is not a thing either one of you can say here that will change each others outlook.
If something was to go down and either one of you needed back up, I am sure neither one of you would hesitate to roll. So with that being said, why don't you two meet up somewhere and have a cold one together and agree to disagree. With that said.
You are both donut munchers. :yuk:

FLEA DIDDY
06-22-2006, 10:07 AM
He Flea Diddy, did you call me a DOOD, what is that???? :) :)
THEY both need to let it GO!!It's a Dell. :rollside: :cry:

Dave C
06-22-2006, 10:11 AM
f-it... we need the steel cage... settle this like men (that wear tights :rollside: :) )

LOWRIVER2
06-24-2006, 04:46 AM
Olympic Auditorium, in November: Fight For Life

Ultracrazy
06-24-2006, 04:55 AM
Olympic Auditorium, in November: Fight For Life
:rolleyes:

LOWRIVER2
06-24-2006, 05:00 AM
"Bring it, don't sing it" Time to put up or shut up

Garrddogg
06-24-2006, 05:04 AM
f-it... we need the steel cage... settle this like men (that wear tights :rollside: :) )
Naw
Pistolas at high noon! :eek:
All kidding aside anyone that puts thier ass on the line to protect us deserves MY respect..
(although I have had contact with a few LESS than honest CHP's)
And before the chp's get all butt hurt & siht 94 is NOT 100+!! :cool:

MagicMtnDan
06-24-2006, 05:10 AM
Settle this like men: Donuts at 20 paces :D
http://www.classicaustraliantv.com/Ryan/Ryan020rmrb.jpg
Sorry, I couldn't find "donuts at 20 paces" so "pistols at 20 paces" (duel) pic will have to do. :rolleyes:

PHX ATC
06-24-2006, 06:46 AM
Now here's something new, Kilrtoy starting some drama.
:rolleyes:

ratso
06-24-2006, 07:32 AM
This is how I see it, I see lowrivers point with the merge and training aspect. I would not want to be backed up by another group/officer that didn't have proper firearm/tactical training. I'm sure Kilr does a good job at what he does but in the thick of an ordeal will his training pay off?
...in the thick of an ordeal... lol. That comes down to balls more than training. All the training in the world ain't gonna help if you S##T your pants when S##T goes down, and I've seen numerous situations where even with all the firearms training, they couldn't hit a frigging barn when under pressure. :rolleyes:

DD_Tahiti
06-24-2006, 08:39 AM
...in the thick of an ordeal... lol. That comes down to balls more than training. All the training in the world ain't gonna help if you S##T your pants when S##T goes down, and I've seen numerous situations where even with all the firearms training, they couldn't hit a frigging barn when under pressure. :rolleyes:
I have to disagree. Training is everything. Why do you think our Military is the best? The weapons technology? That helps, but it's mainly the training. Even though every branch is part of a whole team and the whole team can't function without each piece, there is always bitterness between one branch and the next. In the Marine Corps, us grunts had Navy Corpsman assigned to our units. Those seaman got bashed pretty well and were constantly degraded. They had to be part of our ops training, but not normally our physical training. How could you have someone going into battle with you without the proper training? Again, it’s all about training.
Now these two, it seems to be a little more then department hating. It seems to be personal. I have nothing to comment on that. But lowriver2 has a point about setting a standard for training and going back to some of the posts, kilrtoy does have some misleading posts, whether intentional or not. This would not have flied in the Marine Corps.
Ok off my soap box. :)

77charger
06-24-2006, 08:51 AM
I see a shoot off between lowriver and klrtoy at angeles range eagles nest.Make a day of it spectators and all.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
06-24-2006, 11:39 AM
I think the best cops are the old mta police. those guys were hardcore!

ratso
06-24-2006, 01:29 PM
I have to disagree. Training is everything. Why do you think our Military is the best? The weapons technology? That helps, but it's mainly the training. Even though every branch is part of a whole team and the whole team can't function without each piece, there is always bitterness between one branch and the next. In the Marine Corps, us grunts had Navy Corpsman assigned to our units. Those seaman got bashed pretty well and were constantly degraded. They had to be part of our ops training, but not normally our physical training. How could you have someone going into battle with you without the proper training? Again, it’s all about training.
Now these two, it seems to be a little more then department hating. It seems to be personal. I have nothing to comment on that. But lowriver2 has a point about setting a standard for training and going back to some of the posts, kilrtoy does have some misleading posts, whether intentional or not. This would not have flied in the Marine Corps.
Ok off my soap box. :)
I recall a video of some cop in front of a classroom showing the students how to "operate" a gun... and shot himself accidentally... guess he needs that training class too... lmao :idea: :D

DD_Tahiti
06-24-2006, 01:33 PM
I recall a video of some cop in front of a classroom showing the students how to "operate" a gun... and shot himself accidentally... guess he needs that training class too... lmao :idea: :D
LMAO.... I think he needs a little more then training.

carreraelite
06-24-2006, 09:03 PM
I think the best cops are the old mta police. those guys were hardcore!
I thought that the Keystone Cops were pretty funny......

LAPII
06-24-2006, 11:32 PM
Un-fking believable, that you would use those obituaries to further your own personal distorted views here on HB. The main point here, is that you will never understand how to conduct yourself as a professional off-duty, while being on these forums. You see Ktoy I've been pretty quiet watching you in years past, with your posts and pics. But you see your conduct affects all coppers on this forum, believe it or not. Thats discounting your arguments of late. Some people here take away your views and comments as to the general attitude of LA cops.(if you need specific examples, I can reference)
NEWSFLASH, which I hope by now everyone realizes, you are no patrol copper working a radio car encountering life altering incidents every corner you turn. Now that being said, that does not make being a school copper any less dangerous but the frequency in which danger brushes you would be less than, O let's say a patrol copper.
Bottom line is STFU and think about if what you say, can affect other coppers. It's not just about you. Cops have enough bad press every news at eleven everynight, and can do without your arrogant and often times mis-informed views on police issues.

CBadDad
06-26-2006, 06:54 AM
With all due respect to the deceased , because dead is dead, training plays a major role in who goes home alive at the end of the shift. I know for a fact, that in my profession, it is the volunteers that are killed in the line of duty way more often than the professionals. There are many reasons for that, but it cannot be denied that training is a huge factor.

catman-do
06-26-2006, 07:32 AM
Ive always wanted to become a cop, and Ive told the lady repeatedly that once the mtg industry goes down and im not making as much then I would go join San Berdo C Sherriffs... However these threads are making me unsure. Im not sure if I want to become a cop to find out that many dont get along and possibly may find myself in a situation where a "partner" may not back me up to the fullest. Besides neither of you are going to change the others opinion. Police and "top dogs" in the police agency dont change/ make policies. Politicians do, go talk to them because every police cheif that makes a policy change will automatically consult or atleast think-of the politician that gives their unit the funding in order to stay afloat. (unless something traggic happens and they do emergency changes) Its alllllll about $$$$. Maybe those classes and unifacion would be better, maybe not. However it cost tons of money, and unfortunately until something major happened that would be directly related to the change needed, no politician will give the money to support it. They would rather be greedy bastards and have teh roads around their hometown repaived every year...

LAPII
06-26-2006, 12:19 PM
--

probablecause
06-26-2006, 12:42 PM
No matter how much they dislike each other, if a "999" call came out for one or the other, both would come like a bat out of hell.

slink
06-26-2006, 12:47 PM
No matter how much they dislike each other, if a "999" call came out for one or the other, both would come like a bat out of hell.
Kilr would just have to get a Hall Pass first :) :)

CBadDad
06-26-2006, 02:51 PM
Ya, but by the time kilr's golf cart arrived on scene, it would be code 4.

probablecause
06-26-2006, 02:57 PM
Ya, but by the time kilr's golf cart arrived on scene, it would be code 4.
Wow, Shots Fired!

LAPII
06-27-2006, 04:53 PM

Kilrtoy
06-27-2006, 04:55 PM
If ya like, I can ask HB to put a sticky on it, so it stays at the top and you dont have to bump it every day :idea:

Havasu1986
06-27-2006, 05:08 PM
See I thought that was morse code for bump

topless
06-28-2006, 11:08 AM
I think the best cops are the old mta police. those guys were hardcore!I beg to differ with you on this one. LR knows what I'm talking about.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
06-29-2006, 03:28 PM
I beg to differ with you on this one. LR knows what I'm talking about.
You know something i dont know? :)

FIGHTON
08-09-2006, 09:40 PM
LOWRIVER2 comes off like he is a bad a$$ LAPD Metro copper. The truth is that he WAS a short timer in METRO. He is an old BUS COP that LAPD took in during a merger, years ago and a probably a former LAPD reject. He is not ON POINT and never was. ON POINT is a SWAT copper. LOWRIVER2 never was in SWAT. Message to LOWRIVER2: If you deny it then you are a LIAR. Know your audience when you post! By the way, LOWRIVER2 never went through LAPD's full seven month academy! I have nothing against former MTA police, I know many of them and they are good people. I take offense to one who portrays themself as a bad a$$ Metro(short timer) copper, when they don't even work there!

DRMCAT
08-09-2006, 09:52 PM
LOWRIVER2 comes off like he is a bad a$$ LAPD Metro copper. The truth is that he WAS a short timer in METRO. He is an old BUS COP that LAPD took in during a merger, years ago and a probably a former LAPD reject. He is not ON POINT and never was. ON POINT is a SWAT copper. LOWRIVER2 never was in SWAT. Message to LOWRIVER2: If you deny it then you are a LIAR. Know your audience when you post! By the way, LOWRIVER2 never went through LAPD's full seven month academy! I have nothing against former MTA police, I know many of them and they are good people. I take offense to one who portrays themself as a bad a$$ Metro(short timer) copper, when they don't even work there!
Did the worm just turn?

bignet
08-09-2006, 09:52 PM
If FightOn's info is accurate, than I think the gloves are coming off...God I love a good fight. Knuckle up!
:crossx: :crossx:
bignet

Phat Matt
08-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Yeah Baby! Popcorn. Woo Hoo! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524672Popcorn01.jpg

YeLLowBoaT
08-09-2006, 10:09 PM
How did I miss all this?????

DeeCandyBar
08-09-2006, 10:13 PM
i don't know if it really matters but i personally would prefer one police agency instead of multiple agencies in an area.
as we saw on 9/11 in nyc, there are plenty of issues to deal with when it comes to responding to a crisis and no city needs the problems that comes from multiple agencies.
hey phat matt, that chick has something very wrong with the elbow on her right arm. i hope you don't get banned for posting a pic of a girl wearing nothin' but popcorn :D

Phat Matt
08-09-2006, 10:16 PM
i don't know if it really matters but i personally would prefer one police agency instead of multiple agencies in an area.
as we saw on 9/11 in nyc, there are plenty of issues to deal with when it comes to responding to a crisis and no city needs the problems that comes from multiple agencies.
hey phat matt, that chick has something very wrong with the elbow on her right arm. i hope you don't get banned for posting a pic of a girl wearing nothin' but popcorn :D
She only comes out in select threads. This one looked like it fit the bill. :D

haulina29
08-09-2006, 10:22 PM
LAPII You need to get laid .

bignet
08-09-2006, 10:26 PM
How did I miss all this?????
Don't blink on HB! If you don't refresh at least every 30 seconds. You'll miss a sh*tload of information! :crossx:

LOWRIVER2
08-10-2006, 03:35 AM
Well Fighton,
Wrong...
Trolls always get wrong scoop.
Care to meet in person one post wonder to get the facts?
Don't hide behind that keyboard, come introduce yourself.

Howie Feltersnatch
08-10-2006, 03:43 AM
I wonder why cops have a reputation for being A-holes. Oh... nevermind.

LOWRIVER2
08-10-2006, 03:50 AM
And to keep the thread on topic,
ask ole Ktoy (otherwise known as yourself?) why he (you?) started wearing school police hats at the lake after I discussed the photo of his bike parked sideways next to an LAPD cruiser with the school police stickers conspiciously out of view? Never have seen that photo on here since, even after I've asked about it two other times. Funny all the PM's I got about him wearing that hat after these threads.

RitcheyRch
08-10-2006, 04:28 AM
This thread gonna get more interesting as the day goes.

DCBDaytona
08-10-2006, 05:52 AM
I think all the cops talkin' chit on here should shut up and go work more overtime. Apparently work is very slowwww. :mad:

RitcheyRch
08-10-2006, 05:59 AM
Seems is only the Cops that dont get along on here.
I think all the cops talkin' chit on here should shut up and go work more overtime. Apparently work is very slowwww. :mad:

topless
08-10-2006, 06:01 AM
This is getting old..

RitcheyRch
08-10-2006, 06:09 AM
So true.
This is getting old..

MRSDRMCAT
08-10-2006, 06:15 AM
REALLY REALLY OLD...LW2....get a new interest!!!

Mrs.Killer
08-10-2006, 06:48 AM
I know you would like to see my husband running around in a thong, but that
would be me wearing the hat, I've been wearing it for two years now. Get your facts straight...

Warlockjer
08-10-2006, 08:20 AM
LR2, What the F is wrong with you??? Why can't you (as a peace officer) just let this thread die.?. I too agree that it is getting very old. Why do you want to portray yourself as being such a bad ass?? Look at your online profile. Guns and fighting and kickin ass. Look at Kilrs women and Nascar. No question who I would rather hang with. And by the way I have never met Kilr. Later............... :cool:

jbone
08-10-2006, 08:58 AM
I've found that those that have to brag about their achievements and put others down have an inferiority complex, or a little weenie.
Which one is it Lowriver :idea:
Oh, and I'm a Sgt. in a jail, so let it fly.
J

RitcheyRch
08-10-2006, 09:01 AM
A cop with a little weenie???? Stop the madness.
I've found that those that have to brag about their achievements and put others down have an inferiority complex, or a little weenie.
Which one is it Lowriver :idea:
Oh, and I'm a Sgt. in a jail, so let it fly.
J

little rowe boat
08-10-2006, 09:03 AM
A cop with a little weenie???? Stop the madness.
I heard they all had little weenies, thats why they carry big guns. :D

MONEYFURNOTHIN
08-14-2006, 01:40 PM
Well Fighton,
Wrong...
Trolls always get wrong scoop.
Care to meet in person one post wonder to get the facts?
Don't hide behind that keyboard, come introduce yourself.
You a cop or a thug? With all your little threats and gestures i find it hard to believe your a police officer. You should try to be a little more professional and watch what you post. Your fellow officers are on here and you shame them! I no I no.......dont hide behind the keyboard blah blah blah.........

CBadDad
08-14-2006, 04:51 PM
Why is LowRiver gettin' bashed here? Because Kilr has more friends? It wasn't Lowriver who revived this thread, it was some troll whose first post bashed him, which LowRiver denies. If anything you all should be jumpin' all over Fighton, who we haven't heard from since. :rolleyes:
If you go back to the first post in this thread, it was Kilr who in poor taste, called out LowRiver and started it. I've tried to stay out of this drama and keep my comments on here light hearted and not to get into with Kilr or anyone else, it just seems stupid and immature, but sometimes, I can't just stand back and say nothing...A spade is a spade.
Maybe I'll go back and find the thread that started this one and maybe you all can see the forest thru the trees.

Rexone
08-14-2006, 05:57 PM
it just seems stupid and immature,
You've got to be kidding, surely you're thinking of some other forum. :rollside:

Jrocket
08-14-2006, 06:05 PM
Maybe I'll go back and find the thread that started this one and maybe you all can see the forest thru the trees.
You better go way back there new guy.Lowriver has been known to call out just about every person on this board one time or another over the littlest comments,mine has come and gone but for some reason I feel another coming up shortly.No need to stick up for LR either,he can throw his own puches,you dont even have to ask him...he'll tell ya so.

3 daytona`s
08-14-2006, 06:36 PM
:mad: Why is LowRiver gettin' bashed here? Because Kilr has more friends? It wasn't Lowriver who revived this thread, it was some troll whose first post bashed him, which LowRiver denies. If anything you all should be jumpin' all over Fighton, who we haven't heard from since. :rolleyes:
If you go back to the first post in this thread, it was Kilr who in poor taste, called out LowRiver and started it. I've tried to stay out of this drama and keep my comments on here light hearted and not to get into with Kilr or anyone else, it just seems stupid and immature, but sometimes, I can't just stand back and say nothing...A spade is a spade.
PLEASE DO!!!!!

NashvilleBound
08-14-2006, 06:40 PM
I dont want to get involved with your lovers quarrel..... but I did read all the posts of the LE deaths....tragic.....but I find it amusing that most have AK-47 for weapon used. I find that highly doubtful. Either way its tragic. On another note....if your going to set up a UFC cage and have some fun.....I wanna play.

code8
08-14-2006, 07:02 PM
Well I just finished reading this long Tread. Pretty funny and sometimes embarassing for Law Enforcement.
Over the past eight years I worked my ass off to get where I am. I'm proud to say I am a school police officer in San Diego. By no means am I or my agency better than any other police depts.
I just got back from an extensive training that was held in San Diego. The training was Active School Shooting For First Responders. I learned to work with different agencies I've never work with during a mutual aide call out and that the instructors were taught by the swat team from LASUPD. The same training that is taught up there is now being adapted to some agencies and officers in San Diego. I am a firm beliver in training and tactics to save lives.
Something will always stick with me from this training. I learned that if there was another school shooting, I hope one you will be the first to go inside and save my kids and if was your kids, you could bet your ass that i'll be going in first (POINT) to save them.
The grass isnt greener on the other side. Be proud of your dept. and the community you serve!

Acommanderguy
08-14-2006, 08:19 PM
Hey Bryan I know for sure Lowriver2 is a cop... We have a mutual family friend who is a highly decoradated officer. But hey let Kilr, and him do what they gotta do.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
08-14-2006, 09:10 PM
Hey Bryan I know for sure Lowriver2 is a cop... We have a mutual family friend who is a highly decoradated officer. But hey let Kilr, and him do what they gotta do.
I know he is a cop, i also no how he became a cop which is why i find it retarded why he would knock ktoy for being school police. Maybe he can come on here and clarify exactly how he got on the force? Maybe he wont, who knows. I find it kind of iffy that the guy needs to pm me to give his rebuttle to my post, but hey we all do shit differently i guess. Bottom line is i think its pretty childish for a police officer to come on a public forum and make threats. For the record, im not a cop but am friends with many and hold them in high reguard. Some of the friends of mine pulled some info on mr lowriver and thats how i got my info....pretty stong sources would you say lowriver?

Acommanderguy
08-14-2006, 10:41 PM
dude are you shitting me your not a cop b???? hahahaha Just kiddin! hey is the concert in the park this weekend? I wanna go if so let me know! any bites on the dingy?

MONEYFURNOTHIN
08-14-2006, 11:51 PM
yeah i believe spazmatics are playing this sat at central park, im not 100% but ill find out tommorow and let you no. I have a couple looky loo's on the dingy but no check in my hand yet!

Acommanderguy
08-14-2006, 11:55 PM
well Ill tell you bout my plan on the new "ride" later, but it wont happen till next year how sad is that! Ya if they are playing lets get some girlies and roll over there! Maybe I can talk chris into driving the xodus bus over there and roll in style! that thing is bad ass! way better than a limo

MONEYFURNOTHIN
08-15-2006, 12:08 AM
all right, well lets not "thread jack" this.......it just getting good

CBadDad
08-15-2006, 06:07 AM
:mad:
PLEASE DO!!!!!
Here ya go...The thread that lead to this one. I've been repremanded by the senior members here that my FNG status means I don't know shiat, but obviously Kilr threw the first punch in this thread as well. I'm sure someone can go back and find more threads, but this one makes for some pretty good reading. Enjoy. :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117905&page=1&pp=25

ratso
08-15-2006, 07:42 AM
Here ya go...The thread that lead to this one. I've been repremanded by the senior members here that my FNG status means I don't know shiat, but obviously Kilr threw the first punch in this thread as well. I'm sure someone can go back and find more threads, but this one makes for some pretty good reading. Enjoy. :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117905&page=1&pp=25
You hadn't been around long enough if you think that was the first punch by either of them... :boxingguy :idea: :D

CBadDad
08-15-2006, 08:11 AM
All I said was that he threw the first punch in that thread too.

Get415
08-15-2006, 09:03 AM
I dont want to get involved with your lovers quarrel..... but I did read all the posts of the LE deaths....tragic.....but I find it amusing that most have AK-47 for weapon used. I find that highly doubtful. Either way its tragic. On another note....if your going to set up a UFC cage and have some fun.....I wanna play.
Well thanks for the simpathy "either way its tragic" huh? Ak47 is a very amusing weapon. You ever had one fired at you? I'll bet you thinkits so amusing you'll want to wet your pants up there in Tennessee. I guess it just makes for a better story if you say somebody DIED by an assault rifle.... :cool:

core attitude
08-15-2006, 09:38 AM
You hadn't been around long enough if you think that was the first punch by either of them... :boxingguy :idea: :D
I think the gloves first started comimg off about here. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76897&page=1&pp=50)

RiverDave
08-15-2006, 10:46 AM
Well thanks for the simpathy "either way its tragic" huh? Ak47 is a very amusing weapon. You ever had one fired at you? I'll bet you thinkits so amusing you'll want to wet your pants up there in Tennessee. I guess it just makes for a better story if you say somebody DIED by an assault rifle.... :cool:
I don't know where all that came from? He was just saying he was doubtful of the weapon they claimed was used, but it still is a tragedy. ???
As far as the rest of that.. LOL Jesus, out of all the people on the boards you could've popped off about guns too. LOL... :D I'll leave it at that, but take my word for it, your barking up the wrong tree.
RD

CBadDad
08-15-2006, 12:34 PM
I think the gloves first started comimg off about here. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76897&page=1&pp=50)
Is that when it started,or does it go back further than that?
Us FNG's want to know... :)
Great reading BTW. Now I gotta get off my arse and pull my prop. :220v:

core attitude
08-15-2006, 01:01 PM
Is that when it started,or does it go back further than that?
Us FNG's want to know... :)
Great reading BTW. Now I gotta get off my arse and pull my prop. :220v:
Not sure when it really turned harsh but it seemed to be mostly light banter earlier then about that time. One thing is for sure.......the bad blood isn't recent and it doesn't look like it's going away anytime soon.

NashvilleBound
08-15-2006, 01:33 PM
Hey Shitbag, I have had plenty of weapons fired at me, been through most of the safety and training courses and fired probably any weapon worth firing. Owned most of them. I was being sincere when I said "tragic". So fock off.

Bense468
08-15-2006, 01:47 PM
Bad Boys Bad Boys...watcha Gonna Do....watcha Gonna Do
When They Come For You

superdave013
08-15-2006, 02:11 PM
Bad Boys Bad Boys...watcha Gonna Do....watcha Gonna Do
When They Come For You
I'm gonna run like a muther focker just like they do on the TV. :rollside:

Her454
08-15-2006, 02:15 PM
Get415, follow along now!
7. If a couple of rounds of 7.62X39 went screaming over your head you'd "squirt like a puppy" and it wouldn't matter if they came from an AK47, AK74, AR15, Rugar mini 30, Thompson Center Contender, or a Remington 700.
Now go back to choir practice and this time try and remember all the words.
Rio
ROTFLMAO...............OH its been an entertaining day on HB. Thanks Rio, thats good shiat. :rollside:

riverroyal
08-15-2006, 02:48 PM
Settle this like men: Donuts at 20 paces :D
http://www.classicaustraliantv.com/Ryan/Ryan020rmrb.jpg
Sorry, I couldn't find "donuts at 20 paces" so "pistols at 20 paces" (duel) pic will have to do. :rolleyes:
I scanned through the entire thread,I have know idea whats its about but that was funny!

riverroyal
08-15-2006, 02:49 PM
cause you know anything about guns,your from tennessee,,,,,,how are you anyways?

JMC
08-15-2006, 03:00 PM
What is this about anyway? Everyone that totes a gun is a cop to me and you will all get the same amount of respect.....no matter who you work for. What happened to that officer is a damn shame and his family will never, ever get enough thanks or grattitude from the community to overcome their loss.
Is this an agency issue or a "Im a more capable, better trained, better shooting, efficient street warrior.......and dog gonitt.....people like me rant :boxed:

Jrocket
08-15-2006, 03:19 PM
I'm gonna run like a muther focker just like they do on the TV. :rollside:
White and 20lbs over weight,I doubt your gonna get anywhere fast boy. :p

superdave013
08-15-2006, 03:42 PM
White and 20lbs over weight,I doubt your gonna get anywhere fast boy. :p
FU skinny!! :argue:
They always get caught on the TV too. Even the skinny guys like you. :D

NashvilleBound
08-15-2006, 04:36 PM
cause you know anything about guns,your from tennessee,,,,,,how are you anyways?
Whats up slim? I see your still using your trademark commas;) Everythings ok out here in TN land with the exception of me grenading my drive 4 weeks ago. BTW...I know nothing.

Bense468
08-15-2006, 04:38 PM
FU skinny!! :argue:
They always get caught on the TV too. Even the skinny guys like you. :D
Hard to out run motorola

blown dough
08-15-2006, 05:08 PM
To much crap to read in here, I'm out!!!!!!!

Get415
08-15-2006, 10:18 PM
Hey Shitbag, I have had plenty of weapons fired at me, been through most of the safety and training courses and fired probably any weapon worth firing. Owned most of them. I was being sincere when I said "tragic". So fock off.
"Hey shitbag...fock off" :mad: thats very nice of you. maybe you should take easy a little bit there HOT ROD. What is up with these attitudes around here.

Get415
08-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Get415, follow along now!
1. YOU misinterpretted what Nashvillebound wrote.
2. YOU are charged with being a "FNG" ! Had you not been walking around looking to to pick someones words apart you might have done a minor investigation and found that Nashvillebound knows of what he speaks.
7. If a couple of rounds of 7.62X39 went screaming over your head you'd "squirt like a puppy" and it wouldn't matter if they came from an AK47, AK74, AR15, Rugar mini 30, Thompson Center Contender, or a Remington 700.
Now go back to choir practice and this time try and remember all the words.
Rio
You too huh? Well NB is doin just fine on his own. I didn't realize you needed to help out but thanks for the intel. Such kind words from everybody around here. Sorry, this FNG wasn't informed we could not post opinions. Never once have i made any negative comments to either one of you so i don't see the reason for you :cry: to chime in.

Kilrtoy
08-17-2006, 10:14 PM
WOW FIGHTON
Your the first person on this forum to get lowr2 to shut his trap on this forum
and to think he went to RIO HONDO THAT SUBSTANDARD POLICE ACADEMY
Sorry i could not help myself, but that is too damn funny

Kilrtoy
08-17-2006, 10:15 PM
And NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
lowriver I will not fight you , I HAVE NO SHORT COMINGS TO PROVE

djunkie
08-17-2006, 10:16 PM
And NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
lowriver I will not fight you , I HAVE NO SHORT COMINGS TO PROVE
Wuss!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
08-17-2006, 10:19 PM
Wuss!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Takes a bigger man to walk away brother and
IM WALKING

djunkie
08-17-2006, 10:20 PM
Takes a bigger man to walk away brother and
IM WALKING
Thats what all the little guys say. :skull: :skull:

Kilrtoy
08-17-2006, 10:25 PM
Thats what all the little guys say. :skull: :skull:
That is true im 5-3 with platforms....

djunkie
08-17-2006, 10:32 PM
That is true im 5-3 with platforms....
Sorry Mrs. Kilr. I didn't know that was you. :rollside: :rollside:

Kilrtoy
08-17-2006, 10:41 PM
Sorry Mrs. Kilr. I didn't know that was you. :rollside: :rollside:
ROTFLMAO
her bite is alotworse than her bark

core attitude
08-17-2006, 10:43 PM
"Stop, I said STOP, you f*cktard. ,hahaha, try an run from the law will you. I don't give a dam if you are 12 years old and a girl! I'm a 830.136243 an just like John Wayne toilet tissue, I don't take sh*t off no one!
The END !
Rio
Now that's some funny, classic stuff right there. :D

djunkie
08-17-2006, 10:51 PM
ROTFLMAO
her bite is alotworse than her bark
Coooollllll. :rollside: :rollside:

Tequila-John
08-18-2006, 05:30 AM
Frisky thread

MONEYFURNOTHIN
08-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Hmmmm I wonder if ktoy got any pm's from GB after his last posts???