PDA

View Full Version : Focking Vandals

voodoomedman
06-22-2006, 07:23 AM
Went out to the car this morning to go to work and somebody had beaten the crap out of my drivers side window with a crow bar or something. No entry made or nothing missing. They just did it to break my stuff. Now I gotta stay home and work today and pay $145 to have it replaced. This crap just doesn't happen at the London Bridge Resort anymore. I'm beginning to think it's better to be in a bad neighborhood. It seems that the idiots come into the nice nieghborhood's to mess with their stuff.

Jbb
06-22-2006, 07:28 AM
That sux.....but you can fight back....Watch video #4 (http://www.trunkmonkeyad.com/index.htm)

Hardly Satisfied
06-22-2006, 07:29 AM
That Sucks, Sorry to hear :cry:

Caribbean Jet
06-22-2006, 07:31 AM
I have a little acura integra that I drive for my daily Driver and some kids broke my drivers side mirrior, $275 to have it replaced. I was pissed and none of the kids fessed up.

Water Romper
06-22-2006, 07:32 AM
That sux.....but you can fight back....Watch video #4 (http://www.trunkmonkeyad.com/index.htm)
:boxingguy This is EXCELLENT!!!
Funny too....

NOTALENT
06-22-2006, 07:33 AM
Fock...I hear you about the bad neighborhood thing....I lived in La Puente a lonnnnnng time...nobody would mess with our house...mainly because of who my dad was....but it was always good.... Now in this long beach house....I have had my chevelle broken into 3 times, one of our cars stolen...my cousin just got his Blazer stolen....he just put new rims and 38inch tires on....along with a 6inch lift....I have my gun loaded with the first 2 rounds being buck shots...after that....its kill time. My room is in front...sleep with the windows open.

voodoomedman
06-22-2006, 07:35 AM
I have a little acura integra that I drive for my daily Driver and some kids broke my drivers side mirrior, $275 to have it replaced. I was pissed and none of the kids fessed up.
Yeah same thing here. Just a little Chevy Cavalier since I drive alot for work. I've been leaving it outside because of a tiny oil pan leak. Now that the truck is at the river for the summer I will have to fix the leak or get some carpet and put this thing in the garage.

Jyruiz
06-22-2006, 07:36 AM
These bastards are all over the place now. My cousin lives in West Irvine, in a real nice track home neighborhood and they broke into his commuter car (VW truck) and stole his deck, amp and everything else he had laying around right in front of his house. I have always been kind of scared to have a gun in the house because of my kids, but I think it is time to buy one just in case.

NOTALENT
06-22-2006, 07:51 AM
These bastards are all over the place now. My cousin lives in West Irvine, in a real nice track home neighborhood and they broke into his commuter car (VW truck) and stole his deck, amp and everything else he had laying around right in front of his house. I have always been kind of scared to have a gun in the house because of my kids, but I think it is time to buy one just in case.
Just lock it up somewhere they cant get it. They now make buck shots for handguns so you dont have to kill, kinda a warning shot while injuring them. Its always good to have protection...just gotta be smart about it.

Froggystyle
06-22-2006, 07:58 AM
Just lock it up somewhere they cant get it. They now make buck shots for handguns so you dont have to kill, kinda a warning shot while injuring them. Its always good to have protection...just gotta be smart about it.
No offense bro, but this may be the most fundamentally stupid thing I have heard in a while...
Guns are for killing. If you pull it, you should intend to kill. You pull a gun if you are in fear of your life, not your head unit.
I am trying to think of an instance in which I would be less likely to run outside with a gun... and I am coming up empty.
As a SEAL, a trained professional in the use and deployment of firearms, close quarters combat, inner-city warfare and tactical movement against multiple aggressors I can promise you this... I hear my front door get broken in, I sit in my room with my wife and a gun. I call the cops. If what I have downstairs isn't enough for the shitbags, they will die when they come upstairs. Otherwise... enjoy the loot. Let me know how that works out for you.
Buckshot will get you nothing but a lawsuit where you will be working for them for the rest of your life.
Do yourselves a favor... protect what is important... insure the rest.

YeLLowBoaT
06-22-2006, 07:59 AM
If you wound them, they can sue you. They have a very good chance of winning. I am not joking you need to shoot to kill. Center mass shots only.
Also alot of those shells will not cycle in a auto. Just get yourself a high expantion ammo( IE gold dot, Win Xpander, Rem golden sabor or the like.) That or use a shot gun. It really does not matter what you use in a shot gun. With the distances you will be shooting ANYTHING is deadly.

voodoomedman
06-22-2006, 08:03 AM
I would think that for protection inside your house a shotgun would be best. That's what I would do if I actually got a gun. If the alarm didn't scare them off the cops will be in within 5 anyway but one rack of the shotgun and you have an unmistakable sound that would scare the crap out of anybody.

FullUp
06-22-2006, 08:06 AM
Froggystyle truer words were never spoken. Guns are for killing...not scaring.

Jyruiz
06-22-2006, 08:06 AM
I just want a gun in case somebody breaks in while my family and I are in the house, I am not going to go outside and shoot somebody. The way the laws favor criminals now a days, I would go to jail and loose everything I have if I was to go outside and defend my property. Anyway, here is the gun I have been checking out.
Walther (http://www.waltheramerica.com/firearms/p99qa.cfm)
I like the way it fits my hand and the weight felt pretty well distributed.

Jbb
06-22-2006, 08:08 AM
No offense bro, but this may be the most fundamentally stupid thing I have heard in a while...
Whew ....for a minute there ...I thought you were refering to the Trunk Monkey... :p

NOTALENT
06-22-2006, 08:17 AM
Guns are for killing. If you pull it, you should intend to kill. You pull a gun if you are in fear of your life, not your head unit.
I am trying to think of an instance in which I would be less likely to run outside with a gun... and I am coming up empty.
As a SEAL, a trained professional in the use and deployment of firearms, close quarters combat, inner-city warfare and tactical movement against multiple aggressors I can promise you this... I hear my front door get broken in, I sit in my room with my wife and a gun. I call the cops. If what I have downstairs isn't enough for the shitbags, they will die when they come upstairs. Otherwise... enjoy the loot. Let me know how that works out for you.
Buckshot will get you nothing but a lawsuit where you will be working for them for the rest of your life.
Do yourselves a favor... protect what is important... insure the rest.
I guess I just think differently coming from where I do, but im also not one to want to kill as well. If there on my property, breaking into my belongings I have every right to protect it and will. The scary part is these days you can sue for just about anything.
OH...and cops have never done anything for me. I know there are plenty of good ones....but when we needed the help....they came 3 hours later...pretty much all of the time.

YeLLowBoaT
06-22-2006, 08:17 AM
I just want a gun in case somebody breaks in while my family and I are in the house, I am not going to go outside and shoot somebody. The way the laws favor criminals now a days, I would go to jail and loose everything I have if I was to go outside and defend my property. Anyway, here is the gun I have been checking out.
Walther (http://www.waltheramerica.com/firearms/p99qa.cfm)
I like the way it fits my hand and the weight felt pretty well distributed.
If you are really looking to buy a gun for protection I highly recomend a 12 ga pump. 870 express, win defender( or any other model pump that is reasonbly priced) new or used it really does not matter.
For 5 reasons
1. In CA you don't have to go thru near the bs to get it.
2. its alot cheaper then any hand gun.
3. its alot harder to miss with a shot gun then it is a hand gun( and I don't mean bcuz it scatters. its simply more stable. If your not trained on the use of force against some 1, you will be shaking like you had 5 cups of coffee.)
4. if you hit them, they go down and most likly dead.( see reason 3)
5. that sound. It will stop most ppl in thier tracks.( then again If I am in fear for my life I am not going to give a warning. Its just bang, your dead.)

YeLLowBoaT
06-22-2006, 08:20 AM
I guess I just think differently coming from where I do, but im also not one to want to kill as well. If there on my property, breaking into my belongings I have every right to protect it and will. The scary part is these days you can sue for just about anything.
Actauly in CA no you don't. you can't use deadly force unless great harm is being done to you or some 1 else. its not like texas where you can shoot some 1 that is on your property at night with out warning.

unleashed
06-22-2006, 08:26 AM
Its Summertime now and alot of kids have nothing to do. Vandalism always goes up this time of year.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unelashedclothing.com) :crossx:

NOTALENT
06-22-2006, 08:33 AM
Actauly in CA no you don't. you can't use deadly force unless great harm is being done to you or some 1 else. its not like texas where you can shoot some 1 that is on your property at night with out warning.
Wow..that sucks..another reason CA sucks....I get so many different versions from cops on this...it really sucks...if they get away...its a lose lose situation.

voodoomedman
06-22-2006, 08:35 AM
Its Summertime now and alot of kids have nothing to do. Vandalism always goes up this time of year.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unelashedclothing.com) :crossx:
Yeah but I'm not sure it was kids. The car was fine when my wife got home at midnight. Happened sometime between midnight and 7am.

unleashed
06-22-2006, 08:41 AM
Yeah but I'm not sure it was kids. The car was fine when my wife got home at midnight. Happened sometime between midnight and 7am.
Thats usually when it happens late at night past midnight. Kids off for summer staying at friends houses looking for shit to do. Happens around here all the time. I bought a camera and its installed so I can catch the idiots next time they do it to me. Usually it was egging than one night my window was smashed. I live in a great neighborhood and this is the worst things that happen here. The cops have told me there a bunch of rich kids with nothing to do during summer. I guess they think its funny until I catch them!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Waldo
06-22-2006, 08:43 AM
Went out to the car this morning to go to work and somebody had beaten the crap out of my drivers side window with a crow bar or something. No entry made or nothing missing. They just did it to break my stuff. Now I gotta stay home and work today and pay $145 to have it replaced. This crap just doesn't happen at the London Bridge Resort anymore. I'm beginning to think it's better to be in a bad neighborhood. It seems that the idiots come into the nice nieghborhood's to mess with their stuff.
Totally sux!!!
Same happened to me last year. A 17 & 15 y/o decided to play drive-by baseball with approximately 70 driver side mirrors in our neighborhood. They were caught, convicted, and I actually received a check for about 1/2 of the $300 I spent to fix the mirror. I didn't expect anything but am glad the courts/parents did the right thing. FOCKERS!!!

Jbb
06-22-2006, 10:25 AM
A few thoughts on gun safety....
http://www.wildboston.com/media-062006-gayburgs21today/picture/Funny_Gun_Safety_Tips.jpg