PDA

View Full Version : Big Deck

28Prowler525
06-22-2006, 12:40 PM
My wife goes on and on about how special my big deck is. I'm glad she is learning the rules of having a big deck at her disposal. I always maintain my big deck, by cleaning it after every use. It is also imperative that I wax my big deck often to keep the outer area smooth. Sometimes it is difficult for wifey and I to find the time to use my big deck, but she has no problem if I take my big deck out and use it by myself. I often dream (when she is too busy to ride on my big deck) that I am launching my big deck into unfamiliar territory, and motoring up canals in search of foreign treasures. However it seems that whenever she is too busy, I always find myself in the garage, uncovering my big deck, tinkering with it for a bit and then giving it a vigorous waxing. For some reason waxing my big deck fills me with satisfaction and puts joy into my heart. The older I get the more open I am with others using my big deck and often invite 5 or 6 other people to ride and play on my big deck. I enjoy their faces when I watch them swinging and jumping from my big deck into the beautiful lake below.

HavasuSelect
06-22-2006, 01:55 PM
Do a lot of guys ride your big deck?

phebus
06-22-2006, 01:59 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1753Big_Deck_3.jpg