PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Photoglou

phebus
01-05-2006, 10:32 PM
We bought a new decked out Tahoe for my wife last night, and once again Jay came through large. The deal was totally no stress, and the fastest vehicle purchase ever.
Now, the good part. We had an isssue with something minor not working properly on the vehicle. Jay responded immediately like it was a personal issue to him, went out of his way to make sure it was corrected, and made us very happy.
The sale of a car is one thing, but the care you get after the sale means everything. Jay takes it all to the next level. This is the second vehicle I have bought from Jay, and as long as he is around, I will never buy another vehicle from anyone else.
I know this all sounds like a broken record, and you have heard it all before, but I am just astounded by the service I got.
Call Jay before you buy a Chevy from anyone else. 714-552-0300

Chubby4Life
01-05-2006, 10:40 PM
DId you get the 07?

H20 Toie
01-05-2006, 10:43 PM
Yea he must have been giving you such good service that he forgot to call me back :cry:

phebus
01-05-2006, 10:53 PM
DId you get the 07?
No, that was the decision we had to make. After looking at the '07, and approaching it from the rear, it looked just like a Ford Expedition. The rear access through the upper glass portion was also very small, and a high reach for my 5'1" wife. just didn't like the exterior at all, although the interior was very nice.
With the savings on the '06, and getting in on the last day of the 0% financing for 72 months, we decided on a '06.
Jay sold us one with very nice 20" wheels, Amp steps, 15" DVD, wood grain interior accents, and all the other goodies. My wife couldn't be happier.
Now I've got my 2500HD diesel crew cab, and she has her Tahoe, both from Jay, and we couldn't be happier.
Jay's the man.

phebus
01-05-2006, 10:55 PM
Yea he must have been giving you such good service that he forgot to call me back :cry:
Jay is incredibly busy right now, I doubt he forgot to call you back, he was probably just tied up. It would be worth it to you to call him back.

H20 Toie
01-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Jay is incredibly busy right now, I doubt he forgot to call you back, he was probably just tied up. It would be worth it to you to call him back.
I know i will just want to give him shit, he was on another call when i called.

dicudmore
01-05-2006, 10:58 PM
what he said...
Dan, Jay lives and breathes at that dealer...give him a shot at the business :cool:

phebus
01-05-2006, 11:08 PM
When I first got there, he was tied up, so he threw me the keys to his new Z06 Vette, and told me to take it for a drive, and come back later. What a rush, by far the fastest car I have ever driven. The heads up display is awesome, and I have never driven a car that gets going so fast without getting through the gears. I can't imagine what that car would be doing in sixth gear. WOW!!!

PHOTOGLOU
01-08-2006, 01:17 PM
We bought a new decked out Tahoe for my wife last night, and once again Jay came through large. The deal was totally no stress, and the fastest vehicle purchase ever.
Now, the good part. We had an isssue with something minor not working properly on the vehicle. Jay responded immediately like it was a personal issue to him, went out of his way to make sure it was corrected, and made us very happy.
The sale of a car is one thing, but the care you get after the sale means everything. Jay takes it all to the next level. This is the second vehicle I have bought from Jay, and as long as he is around, I will never buy another vehicle from anyone else.
I know this all sounds like a broken record, and you have heard it all before, but I am just astounded by the service I got.
Call Jay before you buy a Chevy from anyone else. 714-552-0300
Congrats Rick..... Look forward to seeing you in Havasu... Jay

PHOTOGLOU
01-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Are you still in the market???? SORRY Jay 714 552 0300

PHOTOGLOU
01-08-2006, 01:19 PM
what he said...
Dan, Jay lives and breathes at that dealer...give him a shot at the business :cool:
Dan do we still have an appointment????

dicudmore
01-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Dan do we still have an appointment????
YES WE DO :cool: :cool: :cool:
I'll call you monday

Cole Trickle
01-09-2006, 08:55 AM
Congrats on the new Tahoe Rick!!
That thing looks sweet with the 20's and the side steps are pretty pimp :p