PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Spelling Dead

Rod-64
06-23-2006, 10:14 PM
TV innovator Aaron Spelling dies at 83
‘Charlie's Angels,’ ‘Beverly Hills 90210’ producer recently suffered stroke
The Associated Press
Updated: 9:56 p.m. MT June 23, 2006
LOS ANGELES - Aaron Spelling, a onetime movie bit player who created a massive number of hit series, from the vintage “Charlie’s Angels” and “Dynasty” to “Beverly Hills 90210” and “Melrose Place,” died Friday, his publicist said. He was 83.
Spelling died at his home in Los Angeles after suffering a stroke on June 18, according to publicist Kevin Sasaki.
Spelling’s other hit series included “Love Boat,” “Fantasy Island,” “Burke’s Law,” “The Mod Squad,” “Starsky and Hutch,” “T.J. Hooker,” “Matt Houston,” “Hart to Hart” and “Hotel.” He kept his hand in 21st-century TV with series including “7th Heaven” and “Summerland.”
He also produced more than 140 television movies. Among the most notable: “Death Sentence” (1974), Nick Nolte’s first starring role; “The Boy in the Plastic Bubble” (1976), John Travolta’s first dramatic role; and “The Best Little Girl in the World” (1981), which starred Jennifer Jason Leigh.

BadKachina
06-23-2006, 11:18 PM
I'd say Tori probably ended up with a few bucks.......

Jordy
06-23-2006, 11:23 PM
I'd say Tori probably ended up with a few bucks.......
I would like to be the first to volunteer to massage her horrible boob job back into shape. :D :D :D
People massaging people, that's what we're about. :D

BadKachina
06-23-2006, 11:35 PM
I would like to be the first to volunteer to massage her horrible boob job back into shape. :D :D :D
People massaging people, that's what we're about. :D
Yeah, I could squeeze that four inch gap on her sternum back into shape.... :D :D :D

Jordy
06-23-2006, 11:37 PM
Yeah, I could squeeze that four inch gap on her sternum back into shape.... :D :D :D
I'm sorry, are you BASHING someone for what they have??? I'd hate for that to be misunderstood and a few fake screennames to come out of the woodwork and haunt you like a bunch of pussies... :D :D :D

BadKachina
06-23-2006, 11:40 PM
I'm sorry, are you BASHING someone for what they have??? I'd hate for that to be misunderstood and a few fake screennames to come out of the woodwork and haunt you like a bunch of pussies... :D :D :D
No bashing, just pointing out the difference between a quality rigged boob job and a phucked up one. :argue: :D

Jordy
06-23-2006, 11:42 PM
No bashing, just pointing out the difference between a quality rigged boob job and a phucked up one. :argue: :D
I did the same with boats and I have a couple of fake screen name stalkers. I'll just send them in your direction. Have fun with them. Team Turkey has. :D :D :D

topless
06-24-2006, 07:22 AM
Poor old guy. May he rest In peace.

ratso
06-24-2006, 07:26 AM
Poor old guy. May he rest In peace.
You're born... you live... you die... What's all the fuss? :idea:
He did create some awesome shows though.

topless
06-24-2006, 07:32 AM
You're born... you live... you die... What's all the fuss? :idea:
He did create some awesome shows though.He will be remembered. Hope Tory can. She is one fugly chick.

ratso
06-24-2006, 07:34 AM
He will be remembered. Hope Tory can. She is one fugly chick.
...hate to wake up to that every day. :yuk:

topless
06-24-2006, 07:46 AM
...hate to wake up to that every day. :yuk:LOL :yuk: :cry: :crossx: