PDA

View Full Version : WTF? Emo, Why?

Sportin' Wood
01-06-2006, 06:37 AM
Whats th!s EMO B.S? Why would anyone want to sit around depressed and think its cool. Half the kids that work in my shop are EMO and think its cool. Bunch of idiots :rolleyes: Who started that fad? :mad: Thats even a stupid name for a fad.

NOTALENT
01-06-2006, 06:48 AM
Whats th!s EMO B.S? Why would anyone want to sit around depressed and think its cool. Half the kids that work in my shop are EMO and think its cool. Bunch of idiots :rolleyes: Who started that fad? :mad: Thats even a stupid name for a fad.
another one of the great OC fads....Pretty Fockin Gay...Do they also wear girl pants?? :D

OutCole'd
01-06-2006, 06:55 AM
EMO? I'm out of the loop again. :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
01-06-2006, 06:56 AM
What is EMO? WTF are you talking about Jeff?
The teenager's these day's...Emo=Emotional. It's a new trend that has been going around for the last 3 or 4 years...Sissy b**che's whining about there feelings, wearing girl pants, and acting depressed because there rich little live's aren't going well.

Jbb
01-06-2006, 07:01 AM
The teenager's these day's...Emo=Emotional. It's a new trend that has been going around for the last 3 or 4 years...Sissy b**che's whining about there feelings, wearing girl pants, and acting depressed because there rich little live's aren't going well.
Browns life story.... :p

Tom Brown
01-06-2006, 07:03 AM
Browns life story.... :p
That hurt. :(

Jbb
01-06-2006, 07:07 AM
Go put on that favorite pink chiffon outfit of yours.....and crank up your old Jim Carrol band album.......you'll be fine.......... :p

OutCole'd
01-06-2006, 07:09 AM
There goes Tom feeling sorry for himself again. :cool:

Tom Brown
01-06-2006, 07:11 AM
Teddy sniffing glue he was 12 years old
Fell from the roof on East Two-nine
Cathy was 11 when she pulled the plug
On 26 reds and a bottle of wine
Bobby got leukemia, 14 years old
He looked like 65 when he died
He was a friend of mine
Those are people who died, died!

Jbb
01-06-2006, 07:12 AM
Teddy sniffing glue he was 12 years old
Fell from the roof on East Two-nine
Cathy was 11 when she pulled the plug
On 26 reds and a bottle of wine
Bobby got leukemia, 14 years old
He looked like 65 when he died
He was a friend of mine
Those are people who died, died!
Se...you feel better now......dont you?..... :p
Brown's all in touch with his feelings.............and shit.... :D

tcook33
01-06-2006, 07:28 AM
Emo's been around for last 15 years. I was listening to emo-core back in the 90's when it was good. Now it's an MTV trend. The message through the lyrics are usually really positive. I'll have to agree though, the "look" is definitely a little strange. To each their own though.

Do F150's Float?
01-06-2006, 07:56 AM
Emo...explained ;)
Emo Kids (http://www.zippyvideos.com/7821971062164666/emokids/ )
And yes...you really need to use your speakers for this one...

riverbound
01-06-2006, 08:06 AM
I like EMO kids. In high school we (football team) used to see them. and then we would give them a reason to walk around looking sad. ;)
My brother started dressing like an EMO.......until I came home one day and saw him........he wont be EMO anymore ;)
The best way to describe EMO kids to you guys would be.......Younger Bench racers ;)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-06-2006, 08:47 AM
I thought this was about ELMO! I was trying to figure out what he could have done!
Never heard of Emo, but now I know. Sounds pretty lame. How does one dress "emo"? (So I can spot one and run the other way)

Tom Brown
01-06-2006, 08:49 AM
How does one dress "emo"?
I might just as well beat Jbb to this..............
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/uzi.jpg

Do F150's Float?
01-06-2006, 08:49 AM
I thought this was about ELMO! I was trying to figure out what he could have done!
Never heard of Emo, but now I know. Sounds pretty lame. How does one dress "emo"? (So I can spot one and run the other way)
watch the video! hahaha....

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-06-2006, 09:00 AM
I should have known :rolleyes:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-06-2006, 09:07 AM
watch the video! hahaha....
Oh, those kids! Kinda a metrosexual/goth blend. Now I feel hipper now that I know the lingo :rolleyes:
MMSW<---still running from the emos.

cdog
01-06-2006, 09:12 AM
That video was funny, sick and disturbing at the same time. I asked this same question a while back and caught shit from a bunch of Depressed mode loving board members.
I think their little fags. In fact I saw a couple of them in line over at the Movie theater and asked them if they were Fags. My wife got pissed! But I had the whole line laughing at them. When they said no ( they were not gay ) I asked why they dressed like fags? No response but they looked like they were going to cry. I gave them directions to west hollywood.
Don't let you're kids watch mtv!

NOTALENT
01-06-2006, 09:16 AM
That video was funny, sick and disturbing at the same time. I asked this same question a while back and caught shit from a bunch of Depressed mode loving board members.
I think their little fags. In fact I saw a couple of them in line over at the Movie theater and asked them if they were Fags. My wife got pissed! But I had the whole line laughing at them. When they said no ( they were not gay ) I asked why they dressed like fags? No response but they looked like they were going to cry. I gave them directions to west hollywood.
Haha...fockin Ruthless!!! :D Oh well they dress like that to get attention....They got it... :crossx:

cdog
01-06-2006, 09:25 AM
Haha...fockin Ruthless!!! :D Oh well they dress like that to get attention....They got it... :crossx:
If people had some balls today and spoke the truth these kids would wake up and relize that looking like queers is not a good thing. Back in the earily 90's we had the goths and the kids that were one step un cooler that hung out in coffee shops and smoked. They dressed kind of like nerds. Some of the wall flower chicks were hiding some BIG racks under all those clothes. A couple of them wanted a ride in my Camaro so I told them rides were for topless girls only. One went topless and the other two got naked.
Chicks dig guy's who act like men. At least hot ones do. I say if they want to act like a fag "i'll treat them like one.

al cole'holic
01-06-2006, 09:46 AM
Emo...explained ;)
Emo Kids (http://www.zippyvideos.com/7821971062164666/emokids/ )
And yes...you really need to use your speakers for this one...
...that was by far the funniest F'n things I have watched online in a long while :D

Sportin' Wood
01-06-2006, 09:48 AM
If people had some balls today and spoke the truth these kids would wake up and relize that looking like queers is not a good thing. Back in the earily 90's we had the goths and the kids that were one step un cooler that hung out in coffee shops and smoked. They dressed kind of like nerds. Some of the wall flower chicks were hiding some BIG racks under all those clothes. A couple of them wanted a ride in my Camaro so I told them rides were for topless girls only. One went topless and the other two got naked.
Chicks dig guy's who act like men. At least hot ones do. I say if they want to act like a fag "i'll treat them like one.
Thats just about what I asked. How the Fawk to you queers get chicks crying like bitches and dressing like dorks?
They told me that they get EMO chicks.
I laughed and said that sounds like a party, bunch a fawkin drama queens sittin in a circle crying about how shitty there life is. I told them to man up, take a bath, act like men and start humppin' those depressed bitches till they cry outloud, then kick em to the curb so they have something to whine about! they then all cried, told me I was a heartless fawk and walked out at a very slow EMO sloth like pace. Cry babies can go sit in there dark POS apartment today and cry!
Damn! I have a puppy in my avatar! How fawkin EMO is that?

Do F150's Float?
01-06-2006, 09:50 AM
LMAO!!! Every time i see one around, i can't help but mutter "f*cking emo f*cks...", it's like a nervous tick...

cdog
01-06-2006, 09:56 AM
Thats just about what I asked. How the Fawk to you queers get chicks crying like bitches and dressing like dorks?
I laughed and said that sounds like a party, bunch a fawkin drama queens sittin in a circle crying about how shitty there life is. I told them to man up, take a bath, act like men and start humppin' those depressed bitches till they cry outloud, then kick em to the curb so they have something to whine about! they then all cried, told me I was a heartless fawk and walked out at a very slow EMO sloth like pace. Cry babies can go sit in there dark POS apartment today and cry!
I'm a Alpha Male jerk who loves puppies too. It's really sad these day's that kids have nothing better to do than worry about how depressed they are that they dribbled out the wrong dick. I say reinstate the draft and make men out of them.

Jbb
01-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Emo Brown....lol.... :p

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-06-2006, 10:00 AM
:D
She's laughing at how lame the whole "emo" thing is. She's only 3 weeks old and already tougher than those emo homos.
I feel like a bench racer calling people homos . . . and shit.

RiverDave
01-06-2006, 10:41 AM
I've never even heard of "emo" before?
Not sure what I would do if I had a kid that came home dressed and acting like that.. Probably millitary school?
RD

Havasu_Dreamin
01-06-2006, 10:49 AM
<--------clueless to this as well..........

totenhosen
01-06-2006, 10:53 AM
I'm sure punks, mods, greasers etc got all the same kind of comments growing up.

tcook33
01-06-2006, 11:01 AM
I'd rather come across an "emo" kid on the streets of Hollywood than some punk ass gangster that wants to start shit with me and then I have to worry about a lawsuit cuase I beat the fu*k outta some punk ass kid that tried to impress his friends....forget about em...they're harmless...just be glad you didn't grow up as an emo kid I guess... :cool:
To each his own unless you're disrespectful to others....who cares....plus it provides up with some viewing enjoyment and a 2 page thread here on ***boat... :D

Ultracrazy
01-06-2006, 11:17 AM
Hey now! Is that MY puppy in YOUR avatar?!?!?!?! :)

Tom Brown
01-06-2006, 11:21 AM
Emo Brown....lol.... :p
Tom's feeling sad.... motafuka....
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/uzi.jpg

XtrmWakeborder
01-06-2006, 12:17 PM
Bunch of queers, as long as they stay away from the river and lakes i'm a happy guy....

al cole'holic
01-06-2006, 12:22 PM
..I think it stemmed from this guy, the original F'r
http://emophilips.com/content/video/thumbs/quite-handy.jpg

Sportin' Wood
01-06-2006, 12:45 PM
What's next for you Jeff...BBQ puppies?
Wait a minute...wrong Jeff...I thought you were HH :)
Thats OK Pixi P had us confused also :)

Jbb
01-06-2006, 12:52 PM
Tom's feeling sad.... motafuka....
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/uzi.jpg
Yeah...and Bikini girl is sad.......just another day in the hood......lol

Sleek-Jet
01-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Everytime I feel sad... I masturbate...
Depression has never been so fun. :D

superdave013
01-06-2006, 01:35 PM
Not sure what I would do if I had a kid that came home dressed and acting like that.. Probably millitary school?
RD
shows how times have changed. I got sent to a millitary school in the 10th grade. But it was for smoking pot and fighting. lol
F150, Thanks for the schooling on that. I see them all around but never knew that's what ya called them. I always thought more along the lines of Cdog.

Sportin' Wood
01-06-2006, 01:38 PM
Everytime I feel sad... I masturbate...
Depression has never been so fun. :D
As long as you don't cut yourself, or think about boys while your at it I don't think your emo. :boxed:

Tom Brown
01-06-2006, 01:40 PM
I got sent to a millitary school in the 10th grade. But it was for smoking pot and fighting. lol
Fighting? Perhaps you should have smoked more pot.

Jbb
01-06-2006, 01:47 PM
shows how times have changed. I got sent to a millitary school in the 10th grade. But it was for smoking pot and fighting. lol
F150, Thanks for the schooling on that. I see them all around but never knew that's what ya called them. I always thought more along the lines of Cdog.
Around here we dont see any....we call them....compost....

Mrs. casean
01-06-2006, 01:51 PM
That puppy in your avatar can make a depressed person happy! Soooo cute! But yes, the EMO music sucks IMO. I have never understood that stuff :rolleyes:

Do F150's Float?
01-06-2006, 01:57 PM
You're welcome. As a product of the same generation, i feel the necessity to educate the rest on this serious matter so i don't accidentally get lumped into the same grouping ;)

Phat Matt
01-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Check it out. It's and EMO-EMU. :D
http://digital.outcast.home.mindspring.com/emo-emu.jpg

Sportin' Wood
01-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Check it out. It's and EMO-EMU. :D
http://digital.outcast.home.mindspring.com/emo-emu.jpg
Holy sh!t that is some funny sh!t right there. Wiping tears from my eyes :cry: :p

Mrs. casean
01-06-2006, 04:38 PM
He's kinda cute :p But not as cute as those puppies! :rollside: