PDA

View Full Version : A guy named Dick

ThongMagnet
06-25-2006, 10:21 AM
Where the hell does a guy get the nickname Dick? I just find it very hard to address someone by the name Dick.
PS, At least this is not a Arron Spelling thread :)

H20 Party Starter
06-25-2006, 10:24 AM
went to school with a kid named Richard Houlder (Dick Holder) :rollside:

ThongMagnet
06-25-2006, 10:28 AM
If you had a choice, I'd think I'd choose Rich.
Hey Dick!!!

ratso
06-25-2006, 10:32 AM
One of my good friends is Nick... real smartass at times. We call him Nick The Dick, with no problem.

Boy Named Sue
06-25-2006, 10:37 AM
Only white guys go by Dick. Dick Vitale, Dick Van Dyke, Dick Houlder, etc.
Have you ever seen a black Dick?

No Name
06-25-2006, 10:39 AM
Where the hell does a guy get the nickname Dick? I just find it very hard to address someone by the name Dick.
PS, At least this is not a Arron Spelling thread :)
I call a lot of people DICK! :D :D

burtandnancy
06-25-2006, 10:41 AM
I used to know a guy named Dick, but he changed it to Peter...

ThongMagnet
06-25-2006, 10:45 AM
This comment could only come from a boy named sue :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

ratso
06-25-2006, 10:46 AM
...only in the magazines. :rolleyes:

Boy Named Sue
06-25-2006, 11:01 AM
This comment could only come from a boy named sue :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
You're right TM. I'll take that as a compliment. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

Cheap Thrills
06-25-2006, 12:07 PM
Believe it or not I use to work with a guy named "Richard Head" he wasn't too fond of being called Dick. but we did anyway.
C.T. :wink:

RitcheyRch
06-25-2006, 12:29 PM
I dealt with a Richard Head when I worked at Boeing. He was a customer engineer for Federal Express.
Believe it or not I use to work with a guy named "Richard Head" he wasn't too fond of being called Dick. but we did anyway.
C.T. :wink:

Boy Named Sue
06-25-2006, 12:34 PM
There was a guy named Richard Inthemouth that was a vendor for a plastics company I used to walk past on my way to school. He wanted to be called Dick but we called him Paris Hilton.
Who knew?

myoung
06-25-2006, 01:29 PM
My Dad's name is Richard, he prefers everybody calls him Dick. What do you do, he's old school. It's a good thing I get to call him Dad, I don't know if I could ever call him Dick.
Way back when we used to take his roadster to all the car shows and cruise night deals. We go to one and he hands me the little card you fill out about the car and owner for judging and such. I actually sat there and wrestled with the thought of how I would write down his name. :rolleyes: I ended up writing Richard cause I just can't call my Dad Dick, he of course gave me shit about it. :rollside:

moneypit
06-25-2006, 01:36 PM
My grandpa's name was Dick. He was "old school". He had a 71 24' Campbell with a motor built by Bobby Uncer. He stirred his Martinis with his index finger and didnt take any shit. He was one of the first to call Havasu a vacation home. Watch your Pee's & Que's... :mad:

HocusPocus
06-25-2006, 03:32 PM
went to school with a kid named Richard Houlder (Dick Holder) :rollside:
the landlord of a building i was leasing in riverside is named "Dick Held".

MRSDRMCAT
06-25-2006, 03:38 PM
I SHIAT you not I know a guy name DICK BALL. His name is Richard Ball but sure as shiat he introduces himself as Dick Ball.........its not even like he is being funny. He is kinda square and I don't even think he gets it!!

Sleek-Jet
06-25-2006, 03:57 PM
with a motor built by Bobby Uncer.
Now there's a man who deserves the moniker "Dick"...
We've got a customer named Phillip Diaz... I'm crappin' you negative. He doesn't answer to "Phil" either, it has to be Phillip. It's all I can do not to laugh when he calls in.... :D

phebus
06-25-2006, 04:29 PM
I used to work with a guy named Greg Mayhoff. We used to call him Jack, and he would get all pissed off. :D