PDA

View Full Version : Looking at a new DCB. Have Questions

26Daytona
06-26-2006, 10:46 AM
I'm working with Dave right now on a new 32 with 800 Teagues. I have never seen a DCB in person and was wondering how the build quality is and if anyone who owns one has had any problems I should know about.
I will have a 2003 26 Daytona with a new Raylar 600 for sell in October.
Thanks

UnionJack
06-26-2006, 10:48 AM
I am on my third, and my 32 gets delivered monday, and I have never had an issues, but I am sure if I did they would take care of it.

Jordy
06-26-2006, 10:49 AM
You should start a thread in Cats and Tunnels called "Paging Charley" to get all your questions answered. :D

UnionJack
06-26-2006, 10:50 AM
now thats funny

TOBTEK
06-26-2006, 10:51 AM
You should start a thread in Cats and Tunnels called "Paging Charley" to get all your questions answered. :D
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
need to post the picture of charley in his cheerleading outfit.

UnionJack
06-26-2006, 10:52 AM
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
do you have some

Jordy
C'mon now, we don't want anyone to get the idea that Charley has a vested interest here, that's why I didn't say anything about the "C" in DCB standing for Charley. Shh!!! :D :D :D

MR HARLEY
No problems here. We love our DCB.
My experience could not have been any better dealing with DCB. Dave and his company are a "CLASS ACT" !
If your ever in havasu , come on by and have a look-see. :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3205f915scd.jpg

Havasu_Dreamin
06-26-2006, 11:12 AM
DCB has CULTivated a very loyal following for a reason. :p I've crawled all over Roln20s Mach 26 and am very impressed to say the least.

Kilrtoy
06-26-2006, 11:13 AM
DCB's dont have problems,
that is why they are the worlds best

blown dough
06-26-2006, 11:17 AM
We are on our 2nd DCB had a 26 and just got our 32 about a month and a half ago. They are awesome boats and their quality is superb. The whole crew at DCB are just as awesome to deal with. Good Choice!!!!!!!!!

Havasu1986
06-26-2006, 11:19 AM
You know how big the world is?

Kilrtoy
06-26-2006, 11:20 AM
You know how big the world is?
It starts in san Diego and ends in Havasu :boxed: :rollside:

26Daytona
06-26-2006, 11:23 AM
We are on our 2nd DCB had a 26 and just got our 32 about a month and a half ago. They are awesome boats and their quality is superb. The whole crew at DCB are just as awesome to deal with. Good Choice!!!!!!!!!
That's great to hear. I'm doing some research this time to avoid the problems I have had with my new engine build.

Jordy
06-26-2006, 11:25 AM
World's best what???? Lake boat??? :D :D :D
It starts in san Diego and ends in Havasu :boxed: :rollside:
Nah, SD is too close to the ocean and would violate the international DCLB code of conduct. No salt water residue is permitted even. :D :D :D
P.S. I'm just trying to broaden my horizions and "bash" more boats than just Kachina. :D

460 jus getn it
06-26-2006, 11:37 AM
Nah, SD is too close to the ocean and would violate the international DCLB code of conduct. No salt water residue is permitted even. :D :D :D
P.S. I'm just trying to broaden my horizions and "bash" more boats than just Kachina. :D
That is just to funny.............................................

26Daytona
06-26-2006, 11:39 AM
Salt water is all that boat is going to see up here in Seattle !

Cole Trickle
06-26-2006, 11:47 AM
You would be better off with one of those Trophy fishing boats with dual 300X's;)
Pretty sure you would be the founding member of the DCB saltwater testing team :crossx:

Kilrtoy
06-26-2006, 11:54 AM
This just may be your best post ever

Jordy
06-26-2006, 11:56 AM
Who wants to bet that Dave's phone just lit up like a Christmas tree??? :D :D :D
This just may be your best post ever
Thanks, I'm really trying hard to turnover a new leaf. Between the jackasses hiding behind fake screen names and the hypocrite posse, they've really steered me in a new direction!!!! :notam: :D

460 jus getn it
06-26-2006, 11:59 AM
Thanks, I'm really trying hard to turnover a new leaf. Between the jackasses hiding behind fake screen names and the hypocrite posse, they've really steered me in a new direction!!!! :notam: :D :D :D :D :D :D Some times they make it way to easy dont they.

OnlyMoney
06-26-2006, 12:06 PM
I'm saddened by the use of a disclaimer. How are we going to get any bashing done this way??? :rollside: :rollside:
On the other hand, you've got me in tears with your "lighting up like a Christmas tree" comment. :)

OnlyMoney
06-26-2006, 12:23 PM
and for the record, we've got an '05 F29 and are pretty darn happy with it. :p

ROZ
06-26-2006, 12:36 PM
DCB's dont have problems,
Didn't yours go back to san Diego once or twice :D

JB in so cal
06-26-2006, 12:44 PM
snap!

Kilrtoy
06-26-2006, 01:56 PM
Since birth, she left and has never looked back..
She likes her home in Havi

Charley
06-26-2006, 04:12 PM
DCB makes one of the finest quality boat's on any coast.... They look good, turn good and run good with almost any power... As a group, the boats that leave the factory are rigged as good, or better than any production boat on the market. As you can see there are some haters amongst the crowd but don't despair the boats deliver the goods, and you get what you pay for :D...bottom line is that most people that drive one agree, it's a tough boat to beat on many levels. Try not to let the cult or cheerleader comments bother you, Jordy just likes to talk $hit cause he basically knows a used wannabe skater is all he can afford, so hating the better boat is the next best thing..maybe if he spent less time post whoring here and more time selling booze he might have some options, but for now he seems happy with his wannabe skater :D :D :D
Touche Jordy, oh and orange ya glad I don't own a porpoising pig like you?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3832heli.JPG

Jordy
06-26-2006, 04:22 PM
As a group, the boats that leave the factory are rigged as good, or better than any production boat on the market.
I'd certainly hope so since they're a "custom" boat according to one version of what the "C" stands for. Really Charley, comparing DCB to Sea Ray or Bayliner??? Digging deep huh??? :D :D :D
I suppose I could just go out and get a boat that you don't have to actually learn how to drive, or maybe if I just added a few hundred thousand zip-ties, it would all be better. I am going to get a haircut tomorrow. Hmm... :idea: :D
p.s. I wasn't talking shit Mr. Big, just having a little fun seeing how long it would take you to show up. I figured the billet logo would have shown up in the sky beckoning you long ago!!! :D :D :D

blown dough
06-26-2006, 04:39 PM
DCB makes one of the finest quality boat's on any coast.... They look good, turn good and run good with almost any power... As a group, the boats that leave the factory are rigged as good, or better than any production boat on the market. As you can see there are some haters amongst the crowd but don't despair the boats deliver the goods, and you get what you pay for :D...bottom line is that most people that drive one agree, it's a tough boat to beat on many levels. Try not to let the cult or cheerleader comments bother you, Jordy just likes to talk $hit cause he basically knows a used wannabe skater is all he can afford, so hating the better boat is the next best thing..maybe if he spent less time post whoring here and more time selling booze he might have some options, but for now he seems happy with his wannabe skater :D :D :D
What he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hi Charley!!!!!!!!!!!!

hasselhoff
06-26-2006, 04:42 PM
We are on our 2nd DCB and just picked up our F-32 a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier. You pay for what you get.

blown dough
06-26-2006, 04:53 PM
We are on our 2nd DCB and just picked up our F-32 a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier. You pay for what you get.
Very nice boat, I saw it at DCB when ours was being built. Also, welcome to the boards, be tuff and you will survive!!!!!!!!!!

Charley
06-26-2006, 04:53 PM
p.s. I wasn't talking shit Mr. Big, just having a little fun seeing how long it would take you to show up.
Damn dude, I was having fun too ;) didnt you see all my smilies??? :D :D :D
Love You Jordy
:p
What he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hi Charley!!!!!!!!!!!!
hola senorita!! how's the DCB treating you ;)

blown dough
06-26-2006, 04:55 PM
Love You Jordy
:p
hola senorita!! how's the DCB treating you ;)
Very good thanks!!!!!!! Are you guys going out this weekend??????????

Charley
06-26-2006, 04:58 PM
Nah... we gotta wait till the house is done.... it's just too damned hot out there with a 10 month old, even for a hotel... I tried that the regatta weekend and almost had CPS called on me ;)
Good news is the house is getting close!! :D :D

Jordy
06-26-2006, 05:05 PM
Love You Jordy
Just checking. I do dig the new boat, just don't tell those K brand boat guys. Don't want to create any issues. :D :D :D

Charley
06-26-2006, 05:20 PM
Just checking. I do dig the new boat, just don't tell those K brand boat guys. Don't want to create any issues. :D :D :D
My lips are sealed.... :D

2Driver
06-26-2006, 05:41 PM
in this one. Reason for selling cracks me up :rolleyes:
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/9/1/84440391.htm

MR HARLEY
06-26-2006, 05:42 PM
Kickass photo Charley!! :crossx:

Charley
06-26-2006, 06:12 PM
Kickass photo Charley!! :crossx:
Thanks Brotha!

2Driver
06-26-2006, 06:23 PM
You really can't blame him. New babies have a hard time driving boats that big.
That why we had a old baby vs a new one :rollside: :) :rollside:

ClownRoyal
06-26-2006, 06:36 PM
I'm working with Dave right now on a new 32 with 800 Teagues. I have never seen a DCB in person and was wondering how the build quality is and if anyone who owns one has had any problems I should know about.
I will have a 2003 26 Daytona with a new Raylar 600 for sell in October.
Thanks
Damn dude. Ever read a Powerboat, Extreme Boats, or ***boat mag. So what is the delivery date?

98 Vector 21
06-26-2006, 06:54 PM
Glad Im not a man of the world......

Washed Ashore
06-26-2006, 07:17 PM
Glad Im not a man of the world......
Ya signed at the wrong place.Your new boat looks good,but it aint no DCB!!!

Jrocket
06-26-2006, 07:29 PM
in this one. Reason for selling cracks me up :rolleyes:
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/9/1/84440391.htm
Baby forces sale has to be the dumbest selling phrase ever!
I would like to see an honest..
"My home equity line of credit interest rate just jumped up 2 focking points so I gots to sell this mutha focker and quick"

Kilrtoy
06-26-2006, 07:35 PM
"My home equity line of credit interest rate just jumped up 2 focking points so I gots to sell this mutha focker and quick"
I dont know this guy, but in his defense, he is being forced by the wife to sell it, because she is pregnant.

Washed Ashore
06-26-2006, 07:37 PM
Or the arm on my loan just turned around,kicked my ass,and stole my wallet

Jrocket
06-26-2006, 07:47 PM
I dont know this guy, but in his defense, he is being forced by the wife to sell it, because she is pregnant.
You very well could be right,but I just cant see why anybody would need to seel a boat of that caliber and price just because..
1.Their wife said too.
2.They have baby on the way.

Washed Ashore
06-26-2006, 07:54 PM
If my wife told me to sell,I would miss her

MR HARLEY
06-26-2006, 07:55 PM
:D

Chris Ayres
06-26-2006, 08:01 PM
All you DCB owners with your killer rides need to register them for Bridge To Bridge. There you can see how they run up against some similar rides.
Chris

Jrocket
06-26-2006, 08:13 PM
All you DCB owners with your killer rides need to register them for Bridge To Bridge. There you can see how they run up against some similar rides.
Chris
I was registered but my wife says I cant go now....LOL
Actually I have a room reserved but going to cancell.

Kilrtoy
06-26-2006, 08:32 PM
Just because somebody tells you something, doesn't make it true. If I was forced to sell because I used "creative" financing to buy a boat, I doubt I'd tell anybody either.
Very true, but from what I understand the guy is NOT hurting for cash....
hey some guys arent allowed to have fun, Just ask MR HARLEY :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

MR HARLEY
06-26-2006, 08:41 PM
hey some guys arent allowed to have fun, Just ask MR HARLEY :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:
Ouch.......................:D

mbrown2
06-26-2006, 08:43 PM
DCB builds one of the best West Coast Custom boats. I have had two and was very happy with both boats and the way I was always treated. The team in El Cajon is a great group, and just do some great things putting the boats together.
You won't be disappointed joining the DCB family.

26Daytona
06-26-2006, 09:41 PM
Damn dude. Ever read a Powerboat, Extreme Boats, or ***boat mag. So what is the delivery date?
No, I don't read those magazines.
Feb or March is what he is shooting for.

26Daytona
06-26-2006, 09:43 PM
My wife is pretty pissed about dumping over 300K on this boat, but like you said, I will miss her.

roln 20s
06-27-2006, 12:00 AM
I love my DCB. Considering that I received the same great treatment and personal attention that Charley and all of these big ballers get--and I spent about $1Mill less, I would recommend them to anyone. Great crew and always willing to push the envelope in custom boats--I know mine had a few "firsts" for DCB.
Good luck.
Roln 20s

King Karma
06-27-2006, 08:24 AM
did you turn a new leaf jordy??? I am impressed

MACH26
06-27-2006, 08:47 AM
They build a great boat. Every one of the employees are way cool. After your business you'll consider the whole crew a good friend. When you really compare what you get and how it looks, these boats are not any more expensive than a comparable West Coast builder. I'm going on my 4th DCB and I haven't bought 4 of any other one brand. I'm getting the same boat your thinking about, so you are welcome to a ride anytime...
Javier

26Daytona
06-27-2006, 10:25 AM
They build a great boat. Every one of the employees are way cool. After your business you'll consider the whole crew a good friend. When you really compare what you get and how it looks, these boats are not any more expensive than a comparable West Coast builder. I'm going on my 4th DCB and I haven't bought 4 of any other one brand. I'm getting the same boat your thinking about, so you are welcome to a ride anytime...
Javier
Thanks Javier.

UnionJack
06-27-2006, 10:55 AM
Javier
I agree with "J" White