PDA

View Full Version : MISSION BAY IN San Diego?

SoCalSouthpaw
06-26-2006, 10:53 AM
Anyone going there for the 4th and this weekend? I am planning on it. Firework shows (yes, plural) are going to be awesome!!!

SUBPRIME
06-26-2006, 01:13 PM
I've wanted to do a mission bay trip for a while, went down there last year (pulled boat all the way from HB) to find out there is no where to flush you boat anywhere??? had to turn around and come home :mad: :cry:

Family Jewell
06-26-2006, 01:55 PM
Anyone going there for the 4th and this weekend? I am planning on it. Firework shows (yes, plural) are going to be awesome!!!
Going to the Midway to watch fire works in San Diego Bay.

tamalewagon
06-27-2006, 01:33 PM
Watching from my deck...views of the bay with no traffic hassles. :cool:

Mardonzi
06-27-2006, 03:54 PM
They started them last night at the Midway... about 9 pm.... not a bad show for a Monday night... I'll have to wait and see if they do them again tonight. Beers out on the boat anyone??

Brady Bunch
06-27-2006, 04:06 PM
Mission Beach was 96 degrees today! Shattered the record for the day by 23 degrees. Mission Beach and Bay is one gigantic party for the 4th. Its a good time! :rollside:

Mandelon
06-27-2006, 04:45 PM
Its WAAAY crowded down there on the fourth. Maybe not so bad this year since its a Tuesday.....but they do have multiple shows. Seaworld has one every night of the summer.
The launchramp by Seaworld has a hose but its for RV washouts, but Ive used it before for the boat. There was another one over by De Anza mobile home resort, but I haven't been there in a while.