PDA

View Full Version : Dilligaf..............

Her454
06-26-2006, 01:46 PM
Now if I only had a Coors Lite, (I mean Budweiser) to put in the FlooooozyKoooozie I'd be all set................ :rollside: It will match my bathing suit this weekend! Your friend did a great job on them, I'll have to hide them from my daughter now heheheh.
THANK YOU!

OnlyMoney
06-26-2006, 02:05 PM
Got some of those koozies a few years back from a friend who lived near the gal. Always a conversation piece, decided to make my own....just to match the suits and the boat. Glad you enjoy them too!!! :rollside: :rollside:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-26-2006, 02:10 PM
Now if I only had a Coors Lite, (I mean Budweiser) to put in the FlooooozyKoooozie I'd be all set................ :rollside: It will match my bathing suit this weekend! Your friend did a great job on them, I'll have to hide them from my daughter now heheheh.
THANK YOU!
If your in Havasu on July 1 i am going to be handing out July 4 koozies for free!!:jawdrop:
I will also have some for sale.:;)
Denise does do a great job!!

Her454
06-26-2006, 02:21 PM
If your in Havasu on July 1 i am going to be handing out July 4 koozies for free!!:jawdrop:
I will also have some for sale.:;)
Denise does do a great job!!
Yes she did, they are great! I just left Havasu, wont be back till August or early Sept but Im going to order some more from her, I think they are great - I'm going to see what she can do for our annual October Hallo-Roost.........bet she can get creative LOL!

DILLIGAF
06-26-2006, 03:21 PM
Yes she did, they are great! I just left Havasu, wont be back till August or early Sept but Im going to order some more from her, I think they are great - I'm going to see what she can do for our annual October Hallo-Roost.........bet she can get creative LOL!
Got your message. You are very welcome T :)
If you do order some from Denise make sure you get the HB discount or better yet the Tom discount :)
By the way it is BL.....