PDA

View Full Version : Fast Food Prices.....

NOTALENT
06-27-2006, 10:28 AM
Anybody notice that when you go to a fast food place ex:Del Tacho, Jack in the box etc...that they try to trick you into getting the bigger size meals....??? If I say I want a #6 they always trying making it medium or large....when I get to the window I make sure they fix it!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-27-2006, 10:45 AM
Fast food is bad for your body. :yuk:
:D

NOTALENT
06-27-2006, 10:49 AM
I know....but its soooooooooooooooo good....It was the Brushatta Chicken Ciabatta.... :p

Jyruiz
06-27-2006, 11:18 AM
I know....but its soooooooooooooooo good....It was the Brushatta Chicken Ciabatta.... :p
Bless you and you should to take something for that.

Gilligan
06-27-2006, 11:20 AM
X2 :)

Ziggy
06-27-2006, 11:23 AM
Anybody notice that when you go to a fast food place ex:Del Tacho, Jack in the box etc...that they try to trick you into getting the bigger size meals....??? If I say I want a #6 they always trying making it medium or large....when I get to the window I make sure they fix it!
Nope, never happens to me.....
The tricky part is that some places call small a medium ;)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-27-2006, 11:28 AM
Has anyone seen "Supersize me"?? this guy eats nothing but McDonalds for a month straight. Its disgusting what happens to his body. I just watched it a week ago and am totally grossed out by fast food now. You should watch that movie.

uvindex
06-27-2006, 11:34 AM
Anybody notice that when you go to a fast food place ex:Del Tacho, Jack in the box etc...that they try to trick you into getting the bigger size meals....???Upselling -- The Power of Suggesting and Asking
By Barry Himmel
Would you like fries with that?
This famous tagline illustrates the fundamentals of upselling. In its most elementary format, a fast-food employee is trained to ask every customer this basic upselling question. Imagine the impact on that fast-food chain's bottom line if just 20 percent of the customers who are asked this question agree to the fries. This is the essence of suggesting and asking.
Upselling is a fundamental sales tactic in lots of industries, including fast food. :boxed:

Do F150's Float?
06-27-2006, 11:36 AM
Quit spending all your money on fast food and maybe you could afford that dvd player for your truck :D :D :D

NOTALENT
06-27-2006, 12:01 PM
Quit spending all your money on fast food and maybe you could afford that dvd player for your truck :D :D :D
I can afford...it but I may end up with a new truck this weekend.... :p

h2oski2fast
06-27-2006, 12:08 PM
Has anyone seen "Supersize me"?? this guy eats nothing but McDonalds for a month straight. Its disgusting what happens to his body. I just watched it a week ago and am totally grossed out by fast food now. You should watch that movie.
If you ate pretty much only one type of food (not only that, but Mc Ron's :yuk: ) and sat around on your ass all day then it's going to have consequences.

a catered life
06-27-2006, 10:33 PM
jedi mind trick :p

HavasuSelect
06-28-2006, 05:47 AM
I saw that movie. I tried a mini supersize me experiment. From the months of Oct-Dec 2005 I pretty much had fast food (mostly McDonalds) for an average of 2 meals a day. When I started I weighed a lean 160-165. When I finished I was at 185. I'm still trying to lose the weight. I think he described it perfectly in the movie. For example, I did "feel good" after I ate the stuff. I did feel tired and lazy after I ate. So bottom line I had fun eating the food but I def paid the price. I think fast food is alright in moderation.

Water Romper
06-28-2006, 06:15 AM
“Build it, and they will come”……Of course the fast food joints do this, it’s because Americans are pigs :mad: :mad: . Go to Disneyland and just sit and watch the people walk by, young, old, male, female, I would guess 80% are extremely over weight…it’s disgusting! :yuk:
Sure, I do an “In –N-Out once awhile but everyday? NOT.
The women at my work constantly talk about “points” and counting this and that…as they cram chips, cookies, doughnuts etc in their mouths yet they can’t understand why they are soooooo overweight…..must be a “thyroid” problem…no, wait.. It’s because they have “big Bones” what ever it is I guarantee it’s “not their fault” right?….
Ok…rant over…cool, I just burned 4 calories….should I go get some ice cream? :crossx:

HavasuSelect
06-28-2006, 06:22 AM
I think you've earned it.

Water Romper
06-28-2006, 09:32 AM
:D Thanks!

riverracerx
06-28-2006, 09:38 AM
When it hits your lips, it tastes so good! (http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/old_school/hitsyourlips.wav)

NOTALENT
06-28-2006, 10:33 AM
I just got back from calrs...fockin did it again...Ordered a combo and they ask medium or large size....NO!! BIATCH!!! I want the small!!! They dont even give you the option for a small....you think the medium is the small, but then they charge you more...they changed the sizes everywhere!!! Fockers!~!!! :mad:

h2oski2fast
06-28-2006, 11:47 AM
“Build it, and they will come”……Of course the fast food joints do this, it’s because Americans are pigs :mad: :mad: . Go to Disneyland and just sit and watch the people walk by, young, old, male, female, I would guess 80% are extremely over weight…it’s disgusting! :yuk:
Sure, I do an “In –N-Out once awhile but everyday? NOT.
The women at my work constantly talk about “points” and counting this and that…as they cram chips, cookies, doughnuts etc in their mouths yet they can’t understand why they are soooooo overweight…..must be a “thyroid” problem…no, wait.. It’s because they have “big Bones” what ever it is I guarantee it’s “not their fault” right?….
Ok…rant over…cool, I just burned 4 calories….should I go get some ice cream? :crossx:
Sure, it's proven fact that 20 1/2 cookies or doughnuts are less fattening then 10 whole cookies or doughnuts. Fact I say!

Water Romper
06-28-2006, 02:29 PM
………..so by your calculations, if I drink a beer in 1 gulp and eat Nachos in one bite, it’s only one calorie each :2purples: …..AWSOME!!! :crossx: