PDA

View Full Version : need someone that does airbrushing

meaniam
06-27-2006, 04:54 PM
need someone to do some artwork airbrushing on the rear 1/4 glass of my chevelle. then later on the deck of my raysoncraft and maybe the tunnel cover of my truck. i can remove 1/4 glass and send it not a problem. would like to do it before route 66 car show in sept. hopefully my trans guy will be done building my trans for me. that would be totally bitchen. i miss the hell out of that car

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 05:33 PM
PM UNION JACK his dad does it

Biglue
06-27-2006, 05:49 PM
need someone to do some artwork airbrushing on the rear 1/4 glass of my chevelle. then later on the deck of my raysoncraft and maybe the tunnel cover of my truck. i can remove 1/4 glass and send it not a problem. would like to do it before route 66 car show in sept. hopefully my trans guy will be done building my trans for me. that would be totally bitchen. i miss the hell out of that car
After that then maybe they can airbrush a "Billabong" or "oneill" logo on your denim shorts so they dont look so out of place at the river. :D

riverbound
06-27-2006, 06:00 PM
After that then maybe they can airbrush a "Billabong" or "oneill" logo on your denim shorts so they dont look so out of place at the river. :D
Lue, why dont you give him the number to the guy that painted the mural on your tailgate or the bulls on your doors??

Biglue
06-27-2006, 06:09 PM
Lue, why dont you give him the number to the guy that painted the mural on your tailgate or the bulls on your doors??
Dont get all racial with me focker. :D
Besides, that guys is busy trying to find a way to airbrush Mercury over that Evinrude of yours and still have look original. :crossx: