PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I deleted it!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-28-2006, 08:39 AM
For obvious reasons.
Bottomline, Squirtin Thunder, please pay the screen printers.
Geez! :rolleyes:

Ziggy
06-28-2006, 08:41 AM
Amen.......... :)

ChumpChange
06-28-2006, 08:44 AM
Is that why my post count went down by 1? Bummer. At least I just made it up by posting this.
It did get out of hand. I think many people will agree it was a good move at this point. Although, I heard that ST provoked that fight just to make you delete the thread when it got out of hand.
Anybody want to bet that this one will too?

HM
06-28-2006, 08:56 AM
My best line in that thread:
How would you like a lesson in low center of gravity?

riverbound
06-28-2006, 08:57 AM
Is that why my post count went down by 1? Bummer. At least I just made it up by posting this.
It did get out of hand. I think many people will agree it was a good move at this point. Although, I heard that ST provoked that fight just to make you delete the thread when it got out of hand.
funny thing is....that thought passed through my head too ;)

Drift
06-28-2006, 09:02 AM
Can we now use this thread to bitch about the old thread?

HM
06-28-2006, 09:08 AM
SuperDave has a great suggestion in the Suggestion Forum about a Spam Scam Forum. People could post about being scammed or felt they were scammed by other Hot Boat Members. Jim, AKA Squirin Thunder is not just on hard times, he has a pattern, a well documented patten of countless times he has screwed people and blamed other people for his problems, and it ranges on different forums as well.
Anyone who chooses to do business with Jim should be aware of his past and present shenanagns(sp?). For the person who is dealing with Jim for the first time, he always has very reasonable, even documented reasons for why he is having problems - and it is very easy to beleive his story and have compassion and patience for him. Those who have seen his deals, time after time after time after time...you get the picture....know that Jim is a pathological scammer. After reading about Jim, and someone decided to do business with him - all the power to him, but don't cry when things go wrong.

RiverToysJas
06-28-2006, 09:08 AM
For obvious reasons.
Good call Linda, I nearly locked that thread a few hours ago.
Now pay your dept Squirtin' Deadbeat!!! :skull:
RTJas :D

h2oski2fast
06-28-2006, 09:12 AM
Good call Linda, I nearly locked that thread a few hours ago.
Now pay your dept Squirtin' Deadbeat!!! :skull:
RTJas :D
Damn, trolls in the admin here too. LOL! :) :) :)

DILLIGAF
06-28-2006, 11:05 AM
Good job Linda......:)

barbigrl
06-28-2006, 11:14 AM
SuperDave has a great suggestion in the Suggestion Forum about a Spam Scam Forum. People could post about being scammed or felt they were scammed by other Hot Boat Members. Jim, AKA Squirin Thunder is not just on hard times, he has a pattern, a well documented patten of countless times he has screwed people and blamed other people for his problems, and it ranges on different forums as well.
Anyone who chooses to do business with Jim should be aware of his past and present shenanagns(sp?). For the person who is dealing with Jim for the first time, he always has very reasonable, even documented reasons for why he is having problems - and it is very easy to beleive his story and have compassion and patience for him. Those who have seen his deals, time after time after time after time...you get the picture....know that Jim is a pathological scammer. After reading about Jim, and someone decided to do business with him - all the power to him, but don't cry when things go wrong.
Like the HB better business bureau........ Hey Topless works at the BBB....I nominate her to run it!!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-28-2006, 11:52 AM
If he was cleved enough to orchastrate (sp?) such a plan, then he deserves the thread to be deleted. LOL!! :rollside:
And now back to your regular scheduled program.......

topless
06-28-2006, 12:53 PM
Like the HB better business bureau........ Hey Topless works at the BBB....I nominate her to run it!!!I'l accept the nomination.

ViB
06-28-2006, 01:18 PM
Great....so I'll never hit even a 100 post count...just don't like voicing an opinion unless it has to do with business.

Mardonzi
06-28-2006, 02:03 PM
I'l accept the nomination.
Does that mean that you are buying the beers?

JetBoatRich
06-28-2006, 04:56 PM
Can you believe :rolleyes: I never posted on that thread :cool:

HM
06-28-2006, 05:24 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/290makelittlepic.jpg

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
06-28-2006, 05:30 PM
LMAO

unleashed
06-28-2006, 06:22 PM
Whats the back of the shirt gonna say?? I might buy Linda one!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

HM
06-28-2006, 06:25 PM
Whats the back of the shirt gonna say?? I might buy Linda one!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
I was thinking of Calvin pissing on CBR?

h2oski2fast
06-28-2006, 06:27 PM
You been drinking again?

bordsmnj
06-28-2006, 06:45 PM
if you really wanna get crazy calvin should wearing a bow tie shirt while pissing on code blue

HM
06-28-2006, 07:00 PM
if you really wanna get crazy calvin should wearing a bow tie shirt while pissing on code blue
That was assumed. :D

RiverDave
06-28-2006, 07:55 PM
Can you make Calvin have those little paddles they have to revive people who's heartbeat stopped? (Defribulator)
Seems to me like if anyones heartbeat just stopped, it's most likely Code Blue Racings..
Albeit if he was pissin on CBR, probably not a good idea to be giving him a nice jolt of electricity at the same time. Perhaps an ambulance on seen. That might make it a little too much like "real" though, and not a joke if it was taken the wrong way.
RD