PDA

View Full Version : Open appology to 396

Biglue
06-28-2006, 08:51 AM
Hey Mike, I read the ST thread this morning and it got real ugly. I hope you know that I was stirring the shit in fun with the chest protector shit. You and I have had this discussion before on another forum, we've made good over it and moved on. Every now and then I gave you shit over it and that is all. I know how you feel about it the N bomb and I played around in which I felt was "in bounds". You and I have had ethnic slams on each other in fun. With that being said, Mike if I have offended you with partaking in that thread I appologize to you. And any other Black HB forum members for that matter. I don't think the use of the N word was warranted. Some of those posts were not not made in fun I felt. Couple of them down right nasty. Even the ones that were made in fun I felt were "out of bounds".
Louie.

NOTALENT
06-28-2006, 08:55 AM
Good job man'ing up Lou....It got way out of hand IMO.

riverbound
06-28-2006, 08:55 AM
Even though I was doing most of the posting. what started out as a couple little Jabs meant to just stir up a little shit...got ugly real fast. :(

Ziggy
06-28-2006, 08:57 AM
Nice Lue.........you're a gentleman with honor. :)
I'm glad I turned a new leaf, think I lost one post count on page 2 from that thread. It was off topic from very early on and took on its own life. :mad:

HM
06-28-2006, 08:58 AM
See what happens when you fags venture out of the BR?

Thorsinc
06-28-2006, 09:01 AM
That’s a new a concept… I am sorry, I kind of like it. I think you need to watch some Oprah. And see what she says about the “N” word! It’s all fun and game til someone gets hurt.

Biglue
06-28-2006, 09:05 AM
That’s a new a concept… I am sorry, I kind of like it. I think you need to watch some Oprah. And see what she says about the “N” word! It’s all fun and game til someone gets hurt.
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but this is a sincere appology to 396. Please don't make this into another shitty thread.

h2oski2fast
06-28-2006, 09:06 AM
See what happens when you fags venture out of the BR?
This post could be deamed as offensive to some, it should probably be pulled.

HM
06-28-2006, 09:15 AM
Very true, but I don't care. You see, some of my best friends are fags - Dmonzta(Donald), Kim Hanson, Canuck, ShockwaveBob, RiverKid, Jrocket, h2oski2fast, BoatFloating...just to name a few. And I send them fag jokes all the time and they think it is funny and I send them fag joke pictures and we all just laugh and laugh and laugh. Although, they prefer to be called queer.

h2oski2fast
06-28-2006, 09:20 AM
Very true, but I don't care. You see, some of my best friends are fags - Dmonzta(Donald), Kim Hanson, Canuck, ShockwaveBob, RiverKid, Jrocket, h2oski2fast, BoatFloating...just to name a few. And I send them fag jokes all the time and they think it is funny and I send them fag joke pictures and we all just laugh and laugh and laugh. Although, we prefer to be called queer.
That's funny!!!

Thorsinc
06-28-2006, 09:29 AM
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but this is a sincere appology to 396. Please don't make this into another shitty thread.
I am not being sarcastic, I like that fact some actually stepped up and apologized. You don’t see that these days. And my comment on watching Oprah, She feels there is no good time to drop the “N” word joking or not and she has been very vocal about it.

Ziggy
06-28-2006, 09:35 AM
Would Lesbian chat be acceptable instead??
Cuz, HolyMoly, we were at the Del Mar Fair last night as the Melissa Ethridge concert let out.........Yikes!:eek: :220v: :yuk:

Water Romper
06-28-2006, 09:43 AM
I am not sure what prompted this thread but judging by the apologies and additional comments,this looks like a part of of the H/B forum I am glad I was not apart of. :mad:
Let’s stick to the good stuff like Boats, Sex, boating with friends and Sex (opps, did I already mention that?) :crossx:

h2oski2fast
06-28-2006, 09:45 AM
Would Lesbian chat be acceptable instead??
Cuz, HolyMoly, we were at the Del Mar Fair last night as the Melissa Ethridge concert let out.........Yikes!:eek: :220v: :yuk:
I can't answer that as Biglue has asked that we refrain from making a mockery of his thread, and I will honor his request.

Windy
06-28-2006, 10:00 AM
Your a good guy Lue. :)

Psycho Squid
06-28-2006, 10:02 AM
Cool to see you kids playing nice again.......... :)

deltarat
06-28-2006, 10:13 AM
Way to sack up and take care of what needs to be taken care of Lue, my hats off to you!

Ziggy
06-28-2006, 10:56 AM
I can't answer that as Biglue has asked that we refrain from making a mockery of his thread, and I will honor his request.
I agree wholey......

Biglue
06-28-2006, 11:03 AM
Thanks guys.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-28-2006, 11:48 AM
its all good lue;) I can always forgive and forget;)

Cas
06-28-2006, 12:10 PM
I can't! You went and threatened to crack a beer with me at some point and I'm not fond of beer dammit! ;) :D

djunkie
06-28-2006, 12:30 PM
Hey Mike, I read the ST thread this morning and it got real ugly. I hope you know that I was stirring the shit in fun with the chest protector shit. You and I have had this discussion before on another forum, we've made good over it and moved on. Every now and then I gave you shit over it and that is all. I know how you feel about it the N bomb and I played around in which I felt was "in bounds". You and I have had ethnic slams on each other in fun. With that being said, Mike if I have offended you with partaking in that thread I appologize to you. And any other Black HB forum members for that matter. I don't think the use of the N word was warranted. Some of those posts were not not made in fun I felt. Couple of them down right nasty. Even the ones that were made in fun I felt were "out of bounds".
Louie.
Damm Beaner!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
06-28-2006, 12:34 PM
Right on Mike. I was hoping you'd see this. Glad you feel that way. Cheers potna.

meaniam
06-28-2006, 02:50 PM
Very true, but I don't care. You see, some of my best friends are fags - Dmonzta(Donald), Kim Hanson, Canuck, ShockwaveBob, RiverKid, Jrocket, h2oski2fast, BoatFloating...just to name a few. And I send them fag jokes all the time and they think it is funny and I send them fag joke pictures and we all just laugh and laugh and laugh. Although, they prefer to be called queer.
lmfao that there is funny