PDA

View Full Version : Chopping Block

Cole91
01-06-2006, 03:00 PM
The axe is swinging hard at my shop today, I just want to clime under my desk and hide :frown:

hoolign
01-06-2006, 03:08 PM
The axe is swinging hard at my shop today, I just want to clime under my desk and hide :frown:
F, that..get on top of your desk and start singing "Dirty deeds ..Done dirt cheap" at the top of your lungs while swinging around your chair!...he'll steer clear of you!

Cole91
01-06-2006, 03:14 PM
F, that..get on top of your desk and start singing "Dirty deeds ..Done dirt cheap" at the top of your lungs while swinging around your chair!...he'll steer clear of you!
Ok here I go.............................Oh shiat there coming right for me. I knew this was a bad idea :cry:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-06-2006, 03:15 PM
For starters you should probably log off ***boat and create the appearance of working hard. :boxed:

Cole91
01-06-2006, 03:17 PM
For starters you should probably log off ***boat and create the appearance of working hard. :boxed:
RIGHT!

Biglue
01-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Ok here I go.............................Oh shiat there coming right for me. I knew this was a bad idea :cry:
Start complimenting them on their apparel and brown nose like hell. In dire situations like this, sucking up is a dismissable offense. :crossx: :crossx:
J/K bro. Best of luck to you man. Hope you make it.

WYRD
01-06-2006, 03:21 PM
NO WAY I say you stand up, look him in the eye and tell him you think he is an AZZHOLE and he has squirel ballz...............he will admire your honesty :crossx: :220v:

hoolign
01-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Ahh....did I mention you may want to think about it first?? :D
LOWER THE CHAIR...LOWER THE CHAIR!!!!

MagicMtnDan
01-06-2006, 06:22 PM
You might want to learn how to spell the word 'climb' - you don't want to find out how much spelling hurts you at work by getting fired :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-06-2006, 06:27 PM
You might want to learn how to spell the word 'climb' - you don't want to find out how much spelling hurts you at work by getting fired :D
Beware of the spelling nazis. He spelled it phonetically BFD. Not like he's writing an essay. :rolleyes:

ACCEPTENCE
01-06-2006, 08:20 PM
NO WAY I say you stand up, look him in the eye and tell him you think he is an AZZHOLE and he has squirel ballz...............he will admire your honesty :crossx: :220v:
This is a funny thread and the advice from WYRD is the best, I'd take it and run with it!!!
WTF...you were lookin for a job when you found that one.
Stand up and be noticed!!!

hoolign
01-06-2006, 08:23 PM
This is a funny thread and the advice from WYRD is the best, I'd take it and run with it!!!
WTF...you were lookin for a job when you found that one.
Stand up and be noticed!!!
get on top of your desk and start singing "Dirty deeds ..Done dirt cheap" at the top of your lungs while swinging around your chair!...he'll steer clear of you!
would do that???? :D

ACCEPTENCE
01-06-2006, 08:27 PM
I see no reason not to do that too!!!
Whats the worst thing they could do, fire him???
Back to WTF, he was lookin for a job when he found that one :D

ROZ
01-06-2006, 09:33 PM
Well what happened? Loose your voice from singing? :D