PDA

View Full Version : Who here would like to see...

Tom Brown
06-28-2006, 07:21 PM
RiverDave sponsor Kim Hanson in an AA program?

slowinhavasu
06-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Why ask why ?????? :)

RiverDave
06-28-2006, 07:34 PM
Normally I'd say that's kind like the blind leading the blind.. But being that I haven't had a beer since memorial (and lost 20+ lbs since then as well) I might just be up for the taking!
"DON'T DRINK KIM!! OR IT'S A BOOT TO THE CHEST!! :mad: "
Now if somebody could translate that with a newer hanselator I'd be appreciative. My copy seems to be out of date. :(
RD

RiverDave
06-28-2006, 07:50 PM
At this rate the body will catch the arms :cool:
Don't be talkin nonsense now! That's borderline blasphemy!
RD :D

Kim Hanson
06-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Normally I'd say that's kind like the blind leading the blind.. But being that I haven't had a beer since memorial (and lost 20+ lbs since then as well) I might just be up for the taking!
"DON'T DRINK KIM!! OR IT'S A BOOT TO THE CHEST!! :mad: "
Now if somebody could translate that with a newer hanselator I'd be appreciative. My copy seems to be out of date. :(
RD
Holy shiat, you can throw away the manssiere now! :p ........( . )( . ).......

RiverDave
06-28-2006, 07:58 PM
And soon on Days of Hot Boat RD and Hooligan will tell us they quit smoking
I'm on WellButrin (which surprisingly enough is suppose to make ya kinda happy) to quit smoking.. I only had two cigarettes today! :)
Granted things aren't looking to good for 396, but that's a relatively small price to pay all things considered if I can quit smoking. :)
RD

RiverDave
06-28-2006, 08:01 PM
Holy shiat, you can throw away the manssiere now! :p ........( . )( . ).......
Anybody got an updated version here? My Hanselator only translates
**** YOU YOU ****ING ****!!! In various tones.. I'm still back in the stone age on that shiznit.. :( I'm sure they got portable ones now, like I pods..
RD

Kim Hanson
06-28-2006, 08:14 PM
Anybody got an updated version here? My Hanselator only translates
**** YOU YOU ****ING ****!!! In various tones.. I'm still back in the stone age on that shiznit.. :( I'm sure they got portable ones now, like I pods..
RD
Turn it off, it's malefuctioning :p there is a Hans Pod new to hit the market next year if the demand is right..............( . )( . )............ :)

HM
06-28-2006, 08:33 PM
Kimmy
You headin this way this weekend? Call me as I'm off to the lake tommorrow. And i got a new set of oars and a new tow rope in case you visit :cool:
You sick bastard.

Kim Hanson
06-29-2006, 08:26 AM
Kimmy
You headin this way this weekend? Call me as I'm off to the lake tommorrow. And i got a new set of oars and a new tow rope in case you visit :cool:
Jenna graduates today and off to Edmonton to get timing set in Wild Thing and to look at a Motor home in Spruce Grove in the AM..........( . )( . )......... :)